Schwanzstucker
Chapter 4

 

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Aaron woke up one morning, finding a 21½inch Schwanzstucker between his legs. This is the fantasy of finding out how people look at you differently, especially women, when they discover what you got and if you know how to use it. Maybe your sister and your mother can help through this?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

"Hey there, lover boy. What happened to me, anyway?"

"I guess ... I fucked you into unconsciousness," I chuckled.

"If I could move, I'll take a shower before Mom gets home."

There was a door slam downstairs. I never saw my sister move so fast, up off the bed, running across the hallway and into the relative safety of her own room. I heard her shower start almost instantly. I quickly picked up her clothes and put them in my hamper. I straightened up the bed. I saw some of the remains of my orgasm on my sheets. I took a towel from my bathroom and cleaned it up the best I could. I could always tell my Mom it was the result of masturbation ... she knew I did that.

Mom yelled up the stairs, "I'm home. Starting dinner ... it will be ready in about 20 minutes."

I poked my head out and yelled, "Thanks Mom, Jenna's taking a shower, I think. I'll tell her."

"Thanks honey," my Mom yelled in response.

I walked into Jenna's room and went right into her bathroom, catching her coming out of the shower.

"Mom's home, and she said dinner would be ready in about 20 minutes. I told her I would tell you. Can I kiss you please? You're so beautiful ... if I can't kiss you, I might just explode."

"Didn't you just explode, inside me?" Jenna giggled as she said that.

"Yeah, I did. I don't know about you, but I want to go to the movies with you at least once a week, OK?"

"So, now I'm just a piece of meat to you, huh Aaron," she said with a real snarky look on her face. "I'm kidding Aaron. It's a deal ... a regular weekly date. We don't have to go to the movies, we could go to lunch or dinner anytime, and then come home and celebrate."

"Get dressed sis. I'll see you downstairs, and don't smile like that or Mom will know what we just did -- all right?"

She grabbed at my crotch and said, "Whether it's fifteen or five inches long, I'll love you forever, you know. Now, go before I attack you."

I bounded down the stairs, telling Mom that Jenna was on her way. "Anything I can help you do to move dinner along, Mom?"

"Yeah, Aaron dear. Set the table, FKS."

"Sure Mom," I said.

A code that Mom, Jenna and I created many years back, when we were little kids, was based on what we were going to eat, and what utensils we would need, F for fork, K for knife and S for spoon. Many times it was a FS night, eating something that didn't need a knife. On the few occasions we had a salad, it would be FFKS, which had a rather interesting mnemonic if one of us was in a hurry, something that sounded like 'fi-fucks'. That usually caused one or more of us to laugh out loud.

"So," mom asked. "How was the movie?"

"It was a lot of fun, actually. I forgot how much I enjoyed my older sister. She's just the way I remember her when we were 10 and 12 years old. I would follow her everywhere she went, sometimes embarrassing myself or her ... or both."

"I remember that," said Jenna as she trundled her way down the stairs. "You were always running into my room, wanting to talk about this or that. Sometimes I wasn't ... completely dressed," she blushed.

"Aaron would go into your room when you were naked, Jenna?" My Mom asked with amazement in her voice.

"No, Mom. Never naked, but close. A couple of times I only had panties on ... I was so little that I hadn't gotten these nice boobies yet." She gave them a shake, which got my attention.

"How old was Aaron when he stopped doing that, Jenna?"

"Who said he ever stopped ... just last night, Aaron..."

"I did not, Mother," I said giving Jenna a look, and a wink. "I've been knocking since she turned 16. That's when she started having boys in her room, and I didn't want to go in there, if they were doing anything yucky," I said winking at Jenna again.

"Actually, the boys wanted to do more than what I wanted. I was kind of a tease back then, wasn't I, Aaron?"

"Back then; when did you ever stop being a tease to me, Sis?"

"I feel that we've gone back in time here, with you guys getting along so well. Any news about anything?" mom asked probably expecting a no answer.

"No, Mom," I said, "I've got a date with Lucy tomorrow night at 6pm. I better call her and confirm."

"Hello, Lucy."

"Aaron, what happened to you I waited for you until 6:30 ... I texted you, but you didn't respond to me? I'm out now, with ... a friend. I thought you respected me more than this, Aaron. It's been fun ... I'm glad I could help you, but you had your chance. Goodbye ... Have a nice life."

"But our date wasn't until tomorrow night Lucy?" All I heard was a click. She'd hung up—Boy, what a stupid mistake to lose such a wonderful girl about.

I turned around and moped back to the table. I was just about to start to cry, when Jenna rubbing my back said, "She wasn't good enough for you, Aaron. You need a girl, closer to your own age, who isn't so, self-important. A girl who can give herself to you completely. Someone you can love and laugh with ... someone who ... Why is everybody looking at me like that?"

Mom cut the tension by saying, "Someone like you, Jenna?"

That caused Jenna to sputter the drink that was to her mouth. "What are you talking about mother? I'm his sister, I can't be his girlfriend ... or lover."

"You two are already lovers, I can tell by the looks you've been giving each other the last couple of days. YES ... it's that obvious! Aaron's had that goofy grin on his face for a couple of days. You two have become friends again, there's nothing wrong with that. Just be very careful, when you're out together. Aaron, I'm sorry about Lucy, but it sure sounds like your sister is willing to become 'someone special' in your life."

"But, if I can pick up on it, so can anybody else. You guys can have all the fun you want inside the walls of this house. All I ask is if Aaron would help me get over his father every now and then. I'm not a prude, by any stretch of the imagination. Answer me one thing, when I called earlier, were you two fucking each other?"

I answered, "Technically, no ... I had pulled out and was worried because Jenna was unconscious from our lovemaking. She was moaning, saying she couldn't move, when you called. I went into the shower, and when I came back out she was finally awake and conscious. We heard the door slam ... she booked over to her room and took a shower. You and I spoke about dinner and you know the rest."

"I slammed the door on purpose, making sure you had the time you needed to 'clean up' after yourselves. So, I take it you two are in love, and not just fucking each other senseless."

"Actually," Jenna said, giggling, "I think it's a little of both ... then there is 'the incest factor' which seems to make it even more exciting."

"Maybe, I should call Uncle Charlie ... my brother, Charles. He's been having girl problems, his wife Beth, isn't giving him any, and he and I, when we were younger, had quite the summer fling."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.