Schwanzstucker - Cover

Schwanzstucker

 

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Aaron woke up one morning, finding a 21½inch Schwanzstucker between his legs. This is the fantasy of finding out how people look at you differently, especially women, when they discover what you got and if you know how to use it. Maybe your sister and your mother can help through this?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

I awoke a little startled ... forgetting for a split second where I was. The bed next to me was empty. I heard a shower running, and figured Lucy was cleaning herself up. I decided to see if she wanted company, so I walked straight into the shower.

"Hello, there. It's Aaron and his little friend."

"I wouldn't call him little. But it looks like he has shrunk some more. After the shower would you measure him please?"

"I'll do more than that." She got down on her knees and put him in her mouth, taking about seven or eight inches. I immediately got all the way hard. I don't know if I can call her my girlfriend, maybe just a fuck-buddy, but Lucy is truly amazing.

She deep-throated me and she had over half of me in her mouth. I started going back and forth a little bit and she looked up at me and smiled. What a beautiful face she has. I was face-fucking her, I think it's called, and she was having a lot of fun. I tried to remember what she said about relaxing and letting it happen and I came rather quickly. I was disappointed in myself. Lucy gave him a pull and got back on her feet and said, "You've picked up some skills in the last couple of days, Aaron. Are you going to take your sister up on her offer?"

"I'm not sure, Lucy. I'm beginning to think that I would like to be exclusive with you, at least for a while."

"Aaron, I'm flattered, but I'm 24, and you are... ?"

"16, Lucy, but I think I'm in lust with you."

"Nothing's wrong with that, I kind of like you, too. But, I'm not in the mood to be anybody's girlfriend."

"How about a Fuck-buddy, then?"

"As long as you need my assistance with your problem, we can be fuck-buddies. Just don't go and fall in love with me, Aaron. I'll just break your heart, OK?"

"Sounds good. Before I head home, could we do a measurement, please?"

We both got dried off from the shower and Lucy put on some clothes to keep me soft, so we could get some accurate readings. I had gotten as soft as I could, she measured and announced, soft, 8¾ inches. She dropped her panties, put both her hands on me for about 30 seconds and I was hard. She measured and announced, 'Hard 15¼ inches.' Progress ... great. I wouldn't mind if it stayed around this size, but if I wanted to keep seeing Lucy, I would expect to see some further shrinkage.

I looked at the clock and saw it was after 2:30am in the morning. I got dressed and just before I left to go home, Lucy came up to me and said, "Don't be sad, Aaron. I want the best for you. You'll be finishing high school and I'll be here. If things were different, I could really go for a guy like you, really. Don't cry, loverboy. We have a date for tomorrow. Don't use anymore of that Accutane, and only drink water in the meantime. If we could get you down to about eleven or twelve's inches, hard ... you would have your pick of any of the girls when you get to college."

I was so full of emotion. I knew I had to leave, but I really didn't want to. I gave her a big kiss. She patted my hardening cock and said, "If you can ... stay away from your sister ... don't masturbate at all, we could have a lot of progress on our date tomorrow night, alright, lover?"

"You got it, Baby."


FRIDAY – EARLY AM

It was almost 3am when I came through the front door. The house was dark and quiet. Good. Everybody's asleep. All I had to do was get up the steps as quietly as I could, and get into my room. As I passed Jenna's room, I saw the light was out and I sighed in relief and went through my bedroom door. As I closed my door, I saw a lump in my bed ... Jenna had gotten into my room and had been waiting for me -- but she fell asleep. I could tell she was naked -- her nipples were hard and one of them was poking out above the sheet.

Now, I thought to myself, should I get in next to her or just go into her room and sleep there? My eyes were practically closing I was so tired, and worn out from Lucy. Man, I am such a lucky sonofabitch to have met such a knockout of a girl. I took off everything but my boxers and slid into bed. I was getting hard again realizing my hot sister Jenna was naked and in my bed. If I hadn't cum three times in the last five hours, I could easily talk myself into banging my sister. She did say it would be the 'experience of my life.' I fell asleep, and quickly started dreaming about Lucy.

What a dream I was having. Lucy was on top of me. Using me ... just riding me and fucking herself with my dick. Then she got up off me and started sucking on me, now soaked with both of our juices. I was feeling every nuance of her lips and tongue, then, my eyes opened. I was awake ... but the sensation of being sucked didn't go away. Actually, it was getting stronger and I looked down and Jenna was at the bottom of the bed, leaning over me, sucking on me with an energy that I didn't know she had. She saw I was awake.

"Hey, Aaron. I was going to surprise you last night, but you were so late, I fell asleep waiting for you."

"I was so tired I just slid in and fell asleep, Jenna. You looked so peaceful and beautiful in my bed."

"Aren't you the sweet talker, too bad you're my brother ... I could really fall in love with you, Aaron."

"What did you say, Jenna?" I was flabbergasted.

"I've had a crush on you since you started high school, bro. I've heard you wanking yourself most nights, fighting the urge to come in here and have my way with you. When I saw what you were packing recently, I really wanted to just ... fuck you. Now, lay back and let me finish, OK?"

"OK, sis. I love you, you know."

She got over half of me in her mouth. I started remembering the techniques Lucy had given me, about clearing my mind and letting go. Don't fight your impulse -- think about someone else. So, I started thinking it was Mom, doing this to me and I moaned real loud ... Jenna said to be quiet. I couldn't. "Oh – Oh, Jenna – Jen – Jenna, yeah, oh – oh my, suck it Mom, Mommy Mom oh Lucy, Mom – don't ... don't ... I'm – I-I-I'm cumming, Jenna -- oh – oh – so much cum, oh – sis. Don't stop. I have more, more, more ... Oh wow. Thanks sis, you were fantastic – I have to go back to sleep, it was almost 3am when I got home. Just – let –me – sleep."

"Sure Aaron, my goodness, that Lucy was better than I'd thought she'd be. She really did a number on you, didn't she? Go back to sleep, Aaron. I love you, too."


I don't know how, but I woke up rested. I glanced at the clock. It was almost noon. Jenna was gone and, on my bed was the remnants of her blowjob, again with bits of brown amongst the usual white and clear stains that my cum on the sheets usually caused.

I decided to help out and stripped my bed, and then went in and took a really long hot shower. I got dressed and took my laundry to the downstairs washer and dryer. I took the load out of the washer, moved it to the dryer and then put my sheets in. Mom walked in.

"I didn't hear you come in last night, Aaron. What time what is?"

"Around 3am, Mom."

"Well?"

"Well, what? Mom, I'm not telling you everything that happened, but things are better now, I'm 8¾ soft and just over 15 inches hard. Lucy ... helped me considerably. She came to the conclusion that everything resulted because of all the Accutane I've been using for my acne problem."

Just then Jenna bounded downstairs. I had thought what happened between her and I was our business, so I turned to Jenna and asked, "What did you do last night, sis? Your light was out, so I didn't know if you were home or not. Wow, you look nice this morning. Got a new guy in your life?" I gave her a wink that Mom didn't see.

"Yeah, Aaron -- A real new guy. This guy could be the one. He told me that he loved me and he kisses really good," she winked back.

"OK, you two. What's going on here? You're never this nice to each other," mom said.

"Sabrina," I said, "I have come to the conclusion that calling my sister names, and screaming at her, serves absolutely no useful purpose. After high school is over, I'm going to college and make my beautiful sister and fantastic looking mother proud of me."

"Jenna, check his room for a pod, would you?"

"That's funny, Mom. I like that," I said. I walked up to her and gave her a great big hug ... then I did the same thing to Jenna. She blushed from it, and hit me on the shoulder.

"So, I have another date with Lucy Saturday night ... we're going to the new horror flick at the Movieplex. I'll probably be late again ... she has her own place over on Cambridge Lane."

"Oh, those light blue apartments just off the corner of Cambridge and Harvard?" Jenna asked.

"Yeah, sis. I know I just got up, Mom. Is there any thing around the house to eat? If, not, why don't I take my girls out to lunch?"

They looked at each other like I just spoke in tongues and they didn't understand me. Jenna yelled, "I got shotgun."

"Can you believe she's almost 18 years old and still yells 'I got shotgun' at the top of her voice," my Mom said to me.

"We're going somewhere nice, not just a drive-thru, OK, Mom?"

"Sure Aaron, you're driving and you're buying."

Jenna got in the front, but moved over next to me and put her hand on my leg. Mom got in the back.

"OK. Who are you and what have you done with my children?" mom questioned.

"Oh, Mom," Jenna said, "Aaron and I have made something of a pact. No more meanness between us, we're just going to be each others friend, no more - no less," Jenna looked at me like she was going to devour me, but kept her hand on the top of my thigh.


After we got back from lunch, my phone rang.

"Hello, this is Aaron."

"Hey loverboy, this is Lucy. Can you talk?"

"'Sure Lucy, ' I'm going to take this call in my room, guys. Be right back." I stepped up the stairs.

"Hey, gorgeous, what's happening with you?"

"Thought I'd call and see what's going on with you."

"Nothing much. Just got back from lunch with my Mom and my sis."

"Oh. Your sister ... what's her name again?"

"Jenna ... Are you calling to cancel our date?"

"No - no, just calling to find out if you got in any trouble for being so late last night?"

"No, everybody was asleep. I just went to bed thinking about you ... I was hard all night, couldn't get you off my mind. Did you miss me, baby?"

"Oh, yeah, I did, Aaron. I masturbated three times to get you out of my head, so I could fall asleep. So, what are we doing on our date? Anything special?"

"Every minute with you is special, Lucy. I know you don't want to hear this, but I've got it bad for you. 6pm, good for you?"

"Yeah, six is good for me... 15— is even better—Bye."

As soon as I got off the phone Jenna came in my room and sat down on my bed.

"So, you guys going out tonight, again?"

"Nope, not till tomorrow night. You and Mom got me all to yourselves the rest of the day and night. What would you like to do ... besides that?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.