My Boss My Slut
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2012 by Ving Too

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - a wrong deciscion at work puts my uptight boss in my control

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Transformation   Porn Theatre  

I pulled up to the tattoo parlor and escorted Brenda in. My friend Skip was the owner and he had two other men with him.

"Hey Skip, still have time to do that thing we discussed?" I said not very discreetly and with a big smile.

He laughed

"Yeah that thing, Hank, always the wise guy. Let me see the photos, see what I have to work with," he grumbled good naturedly as he stuck out a hand.

"By the way, this is Brenda, my future wife and currently very horny cunt. If you wouldn't mind she would like to fuck these gentlemen, and while she's doing that, you can make the fake IDs and then fuck her when your ready."

I smiled at the three gaping men; the other two guys hadn't taken their eyes off Brenda since she waked in, Skip was just now noticing her.

Brenda spoke up

"I just had an orgasm from rubbing a horses cock on my panty covered pussy, but I need a hard cock shoved up me really bad, two would be even better."

If it was possible their mouths dropped open even more.

"Yes, my dear gentlemen, you heard her right, she loves to fuck horses, dogs and lots of strange men. She's going to fuck a horse tomorrow; she got to meet him today and couldn't resist playing with his cock. Obviously he just got her more excited and now Brenda needs to blow off some steam. Got a place where she can spread her legs Skip?"

"Ahh, sure, actually I keep a mattress in the back for when I drink to much from partying after hours and don't want to drive home."

"Must happen alot," I remarked, as we walked towards the back room.

"Well you know how these tattoo freaks are, party hard and let your body show it. After getting the needle for maybe hours at a time they need to wind down, what better way to go numb than by alcohol? And I'm certainly not going to let them drink alone," he laughed.

The mattress wasn't much but it was better than the floor. Brenda turned to the two men and proceeded to unzip their pants and tug them, along with their shorts, down their legs. She knealt in front of them and while sucking one off, stoked the other to get him hard. Her efforts were rewarded in record time and soon both cocks were standing at attention.

"One of you lay on the bed and I'll put your cock in my cunt, the other one can fuck my ass," Brenda said breathlessly, anxious to get started.

One of the men lay down and Brenda stradled his legs, hiked her dress out of the way, hooked a finger in her panties leg band to move the gussett out of the way and with her other hand guided his cock into her waiting pussy.

"OOOOHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDD YESSSSSS," she screamed as soon as she impaled herself on his shaft, her body shuddering as she came instantly.

"Holy shit, this bitch is hot," said the man whose cock was lodged in her pussy, "I've never made a woman cum in one stroke before."

"That's because you've never met a woman like Brenda before. She's a walking, talking, wet dream come true. Wait until you're friend sticks his cock up her ass; get ready to hold on tight," I warned him.

Just as I finished talking, the other guy had speared Brenda's butthole.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG," Brenda screamed, her body convulsing from wave after wave of sheer pleasure. The men pinning her between them didn't move, they didn't have to; Brendas spasms did all the moving for them. She was heaving her pelvis back and forth as hard as she could; ramming her pussy down and her ass up on the cocks imbedded in them. I left Brenda to her own devices, gaving her one last look as I turned my attention to Skip and the matter at hand.

I pointed to the pictures in his hand and said

"Pretty aren't they?"

"They sure are, but they do look young, no one will believe they're 18, even with an ID."

"Yeah in bars probably, but I'm not taking them to bars; I'm taking them to porno theaters and dirty bookstores. I don't think the clerks will give me a problem when I bring the girls into their establishments. Who's going to complain about having 2 very pretty, very horny girls wanting to fuck everybody in the place?"

"No shit? these girls do gang bangs?"

"Yes, the blond, her name is Amy, is the 15 year old daughter of the slut presently fucking your friends; they both also fuck dogs, and as you heard, the mother fucks horses. The brunette is Becky, she's 13 and loves to get fucked in the ass. I'm taking her to the porno theater tonight, so she can enjoy herself while her mother rests up for tomorrow. Her mother, named Mary, is a horny piece of ass too. She's going to fuck a dog in front of 100 or so people tomorrow and then be part of the gangbang that comes after the show. My future wife, Brenda, who you can hear screaming her lungs out as she gets DP'd, will then fuck a horse as the featured attraction."

"Holy shit, Hank, what did you fall in that made you so lucky?" he said shaking his head while busying himself preparing the IDs.

"It's a long story, Skip, but yeah, yer right, I'm lucky as hell. I fell into a situation and it just gets better all the time."

"And you're going to marry her? really?" Skip asked, pointing a finger at my future blushing bride as she pounded herself on the two cocks fucking her.

"I certainly am," I crowed, "she's beautiful, she's smart, she willingly fucks just about anything with a cock and loves to do it in front of an audience, she's letting me turn her 15 year old daughter into cock craving slut, and she lets me fuck any woman I want. How could I not want to marry her?"

"Well, since you put it that way," he laughed. "The IDs will be ready in a couple of minutes, what dates you want on them?"

"Why don't you have Becky just turning 18, maybe by a day or two? and Amy, make her 18 by a couple of months."

"No problem," Skip said while inserting the girls photos onto the cards.

I turned back to see Brenda in the midst of another orgasm; her body twitching while her pussy erupted. I watched in awe as her pussy juices sprayed all over the guy she was sitting on, soaking his shirt and stomach. Her head was thrown back, her eyes were closed, and her face was bathed in the glow of pure lust.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.