My Boss My Slut - Cover

My Boss My Slut

Copyright© 2012 by Ving Too

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - a wrong deciscion at work puts my uptight boss in my control

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Transformation   Porn Theatre  

Soon it was just me, a 13 year old nymphette, a 15 year old budding slut and their two mothers.

"Mary," I decided to start the conversation, "because of a mistake Brenda made at work she has become my slut. I started out with the idea that I would humiliate her at work, but over the course of the last few days that has changed. She is now going to quit her job and she and her daughter are going to become internet porn stars. The only mother daughter pair who not only make love to each other, they also partake in gangbangs and fuck dogs and horses; that will be one site. I am also setting up a 24/7 home webcam site so subscribers can watch their favorite mom being her day to day slut then be joined by her daughter for some evening fun. From monthly subscriptions, sale of DVDs, and pay per view events I figure we will take in between 500 thou and a million a year. Would you and Becky like to join them? You could have two seperate websites also, and then a joint website of the four of you. People will have the option of subscribing to between one and as many as five sites. I bet we'd make between one and two million a year." I sat back, wow, that's some serious money for a guy like me. Then I heard and should have expected

"Oh yes, mommy, we have to do it, it'll be sooooo coool," Becky piped up before her mother had a chance to say anything.

"I know you are ready for anything, Becky, you'll even probably want to fuck a horse after you watch Brenda in action, but this is something your mother needs to think seriously about," I interjected.

"Thank you for your concern, Hank," Mary smiled, "but I was about to ask you if you wouldn't mind taking on two more women and using them as sluts too. Great minds think alike, eh Hank?" she laughed.

"I would love to be a slut for you and for the internet and you know Becky would too, so we would be happy to join you in your venture," she said while grinning ear to ear.

Brenda and Amy squealed and they all jumped into each others arms and started jabbering away at each other. I will never understand how women can communicate all talking at once but somehow they do, and did. Brenda turned to me and said

"Mary would like to fuck Fido, you don't mind do you?" and she laughed knowing the answer before she asked the question.

I sat on the sofa as the four women spread themselves out around Fido; during that talk it had been decided that Amy would get him hard, Becky would suck him off 'till he started spraying his pre cum, then Brenda would guide his cock into Marys pussy. On their own Amy and Becky decided to get to know each other better. I relaxed, grabbed some lube and leisurely stroked myself while I watched the action.

Amy began by rubbing Fidos sheath, when about two inches of his cock emerged Becky leaned in and took it into her mouth and began sucking on it.

"It's just like a guys cock," she enthused, "just bigger around," then she went back to trying to get as much of it into her tiny mouth as she could, which was only three or four inches of his 10 inch long schlong. Even still, it didn't take the dog long before he began shooting out his pre cum in jet spurts. It was so liquid that it would splash off of Beckys lips and cheeks as she aimed the tip of his cock at her face. She opened her mouth and let a few spurts gather on her tongue; she closed her mouth and I could see her wash it around inside her as she got a good taste of it. She swallowed and then smacked her lips

"I could get real used to that real fast, it is delicious and soooo nasty; I love it. Mommy, we need to get a dog," Becky said as she stuck out her tongue and tried to lick up any residule juice on her lips.

"The man at the Bar None used to raise dogs trained to fuck women, when we go out to the ranch on Saturday we can check and see if he still does," Brenda said, then continued

"I raised Fido from a pup and trained him myself, but if you get a pup it will be at least a year before he will show any interest in fucking; a well trained two year old is the best," she smiled in rememberance.

"I'm ready to see how this one does," Mary almost shouted in her eagerness to feel Fidos cock in her pussy.

"My, aren't we the eager one," Brenda laughed, "sit on the couch next to Mr. Brown and put your ass on the edge of it and I'll get Fido to fuck you missionary style."

Mary sat next to me as instructed and spread her legs. Brenda commanded Fido to hop up between them; since this was something he had done dozens of times before he knew what was expected of him. He put his front paws up on the back of the couch and waited for the hand that would put his cock into the warm wet hole of something that sure wasn't another dog, but felt damn good all the same. Brenda knealt down next to the two of them and reached her hand in between Fidos belly and Marys pussy. She gently grabbed his cock with one hand while she put the other on his back end and pushed forward; the hand holding his cock guided it into Marys waiting cunt. Brenda didn't hold back, almost with an evil smile she put all ten inches of Fidos cock into Marys pussy all at once and let him begin to pound away.

Mary screamed at the top of her lungs, not in agony, but from the sheer delirium of pure pleasure. She put her feet up over his back and locked her ankles together while throwing her arms around his neck in a lovers grip.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," she huffed out as he jackhammered into her, faster than any man or hand held vibrator ever did or ever could. She locked on tighter and lifted her ass off the couch as her first orgasm overwhelmed her; but it didn't stop, it just flowed into the next even greater orgasm that racked her body while she plastered herself onto him into her with her arms and legs.

Amy and Becky had their heads in each others pussy as they probed them with their tongues and lips; but as they heard Marys cries of absolute joy they stopped what they were doing and sat up to watch.

With Mary wrapped aound him so tightly Fido couldn't fuck her as fast as a dog normally would; so his pounding of her was watchable. Instead of the blur his cock usually was, now we could see it as he would take 6 or 7 inches of it out of her pussy then just absolutley ram it all the way back into her. It was fascinating to watch; Mary was glued to him with her legs and arms holding him as tightly as she could while his hindquarters moved on their own pistoning in and out between her legs. Once or twice he pulled completely out of her, but after a couple of blind stabs he would find her cunt again and ram all 10 inches back in. Then it happened; with one of those jabs and with Mary suddenly pushing back against him Fidos knot entered her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.