My Boss My Slut - Cover

My Boss My Slut

Copyright© 2012 by Ving Too

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - a wrong deciscion at work puts my uptight boss in my control

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Transformation   Porn Theatre  

Amy was wearing an open leather vest; her nipples had been rouged and they were a bright red as they stood out from her tits. A pair of shiny silver tap pants covered her ass and pussy. She walked Fido around the room on his leash; pausing every so often to pinch a nipple or run her hands over her panties. Fido must have known something was up, his cock was all ready poking out from its sheath.

Amy stopped in the middle of the room and got down on her knees in front the dog. He towered over her but he was gentle as a lamb because he knew after years of fucking her mother that he wasn't going to be hurt, and actually was going to feel good. She stroked his chest and back with loving caresses; it was like watching her make out with a boyfriend. She put her mouth to his and stuck out her tongue so he could lick it, which he promptly did as he slurped his long, thick rough tongue all over her face. Amy smiled as she was washed by it. Then she leaned over and positioned herself under his belly. He was big enough that she was able to kneel on her hands and kneees underneath him. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue; she ran it over the tip of his cock. If a dog can moan, Fido moaned. She put her lips over the tip and kissed it. She leaned forward and more of his cock went into her mouth and she began nodding her head up and down his shaft. It was about 10 inches long and a good 3 or 4 inches around. Amy was putting over half of it in her mouth. She would pull off it and lick the tip and shaft with her tongue; then she would put it back in her mouth where she would try to take even more of his length into her throat while her head nodded up and down on it. Fido was able to bend his head down far enough that he could lick Amys ass hole and pussy lips; he even shoved his tongue up her snatch and licked her pussy walls. Amy began moaning around the cock in her mouth; and got louder when she took her mouth off of it. She tilted her head back and grabbed his cock by the knot which was the size of a racquetball and aimed it at her face; he started spraying his coloress precum all over her lips, cheeks and chin. She stuck her tongue out so a few sprays could collect on it; she then looked at us as she swallowed it. Her smile seemed frozen in place.

"God, mom," she said, "his cum tastes delicious, I can see why you like sucking his cock so much."

She went back to sucking him in and out of her mouth, still showing us how much juice he was shooting into it; while trying to swallow it all. Suddenly she shifted around and put her ass where her mouth had been and pulled her tap pants out of the way. Fido hopped up on her back and after a few missed chances embedded his cock half way up her cunt.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," Amy yelled as he began to piston into her, he was humping so fast it was like a blur. He had his forepaws wrapped around her hips to hold her still as he fucked her. He was pushing so hard into her that Amy was forced to crawl on her hands and knees forward. Jeff took his camera and stuck it underneath Amys pussy so he could get a shot of Fidos cock as it rammed in and out.

Chuckie had hooked up the camera to the large screen TV, so we were all able to see the close up of this enormous purple red cock shoving its way into Amys hairless pussy. We could even see some of his pre cum dripping out of her snatch. We watched as Amy began to stroke her clit as he pile drived into her.

"Aaaarrrrgggghhhhh," she screamed as she came; then suddenly she pushed her ass back into his dick as she trembled from her orgasm. Whether she wanted it or not, Fidos entire cock slid into her; including his knot.

"GGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Amy hollered at the top of her lungs. Then a thin white stream started seeping out of Amys dog cock filled pussy. Fido stood stock still while he emptied his cum into her; with his knot firmly implanted inside her Amy couldn't move either. She put her head down on the floor with her ass up in the air and just purred and moaned in pure pleasure. Fidos dick remained lodged in her cunt and would stay there for at least the next ten minutes, the look on Amys face was that it could stay in there forever.

While we were watching, Becky had come over and sat on my lap. The tiny girl fit perfectly into my crotch and I could feel the flange of the butt plug as she pressed her ass down on me. She took my right hand and put it under her skirt and onto her panties. I ran it over the smooth cotton material; then traced the outline of the plug with a finger. Becky moved the crotch band out of the way and grabbed my thumb and shoved it up her cunt. She was tight and wet. While my thumb was fucking her I used my fingers to manipulate the butt plug in and out of her ass.

Becky then sat up a bit, reached around and unbuttoned, unzipped and lowered my pants. She then took the butt plug out and replaced it with my cock. She sat her ass down on me and began rubbing her ass cheeks back and forth on my thighs. I was fucking the ass of a 13 year old girl while I watched a 15 year old girl fucking a dog.

"You don't wait do you Becky," I whispered in her ear.

"I've been waiting 2 years for this, and finally this afternoon mom told me we were going somewhere where I was free to fuck anyone I wanted. I don't know what you said or did to her but I've never seen her so excited and I sure am happy you did what you did."

"Well, I don't know what I did or said either, but I'm also very happy about the outcome. So my cock is the first one in your ass eh? Good thing you picked me, my smallish cock is perfect for your first time; once your muscles relax you'll be able to take larger cocks."

Beckys ass was tighter than a Republican when it comes to raising taxes; fortunately the lube she used with the butt plug allowed me to fuck her rather easily. She did all the work, I just sat there with my little pecker lodged in her ass as far as it would go.

"Mommy," Becky said, "would it be all right if someone fucked me now? You told me how much you liked having a cock in your ass and pussy at the same time, so I'd like to try it."

"Oh Becky, I'm not sure if the first time you have a cock in your cunt you should have one in your ass too; it might be too much," Mary replied.

She was also being fucked by one of the teenagers; sitting on his lap just like Becky was on mine. And just like her daughter she was doing all the work; raising and lowering her pussy as she used her hands braced on each of his thighs to lift herself up and down. I love watching a woman who wants a cock so bad she doesn't care that all her clothes are still on; she just raised her skirt, moved her panties aside and impalled herself on it. God it was sexy, erotic and nasty all at the same time.

"It shouldn't be a problem" said Everett Dirckson, "as a biology teacher I can say with the utmost certitude that her rectum and vaginal cavity will be able to easily accommodate a cock in each."

"See mommy. It will be okay, whatever it was that he said."

"All right sweetheart," Mary said, then she turned her head to speak to the the boy she was fucking

"Grab two of your friends and join me on the couch next to Hank and Amy. I want to put the first cock to fuck her in her pussy."

I looked over at Brenda and saw her kneeling over in front of Principal Hyde and sucking his cock deep into her mouth. One of the teachers was positioned behind her and I could see movement as he unzipped himself and then slipped his dick into her pussy.

Mary had grabbed her two teenagers and was now standing next to me.

"You," she said to the boy she had been fucking, "sit on the couch and I will put your cock in my ass."

"You," she said to Pete, "are going to be the first male to put your cock in my daughters pussy and I am going to guide it in."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.