My Boss My Slut
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2012 by Ving Too

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - a wrong deciscion at work puts my uptight boss in my control

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Transformation   Porn Theatre  

I walked into the bookstore and found Jake talking to a female customer. She looked to be in her late 20s early 30s, about 5'4", with a nice pair of tits maybe 38c. She had black wavy hair down to the middle of her back, it looked like a lions mane. She was very pretty with almond shaped grey eyes, an oval shaped chin and a button nose. She wasn't dressed to play, wearing jeans and a thick sweater; but she did seem to be interested in what Jake was telling her.

"Hi Hank, I was just telling this pretty little lady how safe it is for a single woman to come in here."

"Oh, yes," I quickly added, "my soon to be wife came in the other day by herself and fucked or gave a blow job to every man in the store and she was perfectly safe."

The woman looked a little stunned by my revelation, but being with Brenda these past couple of days, I decided to say the hell with it too.

"In fact I came here to pick up a video Jake put together of her gangbang, would you care to watch it with us?"

She was still stunned into silence; but she gave a just barely perceptible nod of her head.

"Jake why don't you put Brendas tape into the booth rotation and I'll take ... ahh my name is Hank and you are?"

"Mary," she very quietly said.

"I'll take Mary into one of them and we can all watch it, how's that?"

"Fine with me, I'll run it on screen 4 and here's some tokens; on the house," he grinned.

I grabbed Marys very shakey and very sweaty hand and led her into the arcade area. I selected a booth with a gloryhole, sure that she had no idea what it was and motioned for her to sit, but she preferred to stand. I put in some of the tokens and pushed button number 4. There was Brenda walking down one of the video aisles just before I arrived.

"That's my wife, Brenda is her name," I explained to Mary, "she likes to fuck lots of cocks; boys, men, dogs, horses, doesn't matter, she loves them all. And the more the better. I knew she could get gangbanged by a bunch of strangers if she came in here by herself so she did. You can see how much she is enjoying herself."

Brenda had just lifted her skirt to show off her panties to the men and they had started pawing her body. The camera caught the beatific expression on her face as she felt the mens hands on her body. I heard Mary gasp.

"She's really enjoying it isn't she?"

"Oh yes, every minute of it."

"Oh god, look at that," she exclaimed as we watched two different sets of fingers enter her pussy at the same time.

I couldn't help myself, I reached around her and rubbed her jeans covered pussy. She moaned and leaned back against me. She undid the button and zipped her pants down.

"Finger fuck me, Hank, stick your fingers in my cunt and fuck me with them."

Wow, this was totally unexpected; but I certainly did as the lady asked. I slid my hand under her panties and rubbed her slit; it was all ready wet. I petted her clit with the tip of my forefinger and she groaned so loudly it echoed. She doubled over and collapsed on my hand and arm. Well that didn't take long, I didn't even get a finger in her cunt. I could feel her start to stir when she suddenly bolted upright and exclaimed

""Oh dear, what time is it?" as she looked at her wristwatch. "I'm really sorry I can't stay and play and watch all of this with you Hank, but my daughter will be home from school soon and I have to be there when she gets home. I certainly wasn't expecting this when I left the house and I didn't give myself much time."

"Oh, you have a daughter? So do I," I said,"she's 15 years old and just had her first fuck and as a matter of fact she is going to fuck her first dog later this afternoon. Some people are coming over to watch, care to join them?"

"Wha ... wha ... what?" her mouth dropped open and her eyes bugged out.

"The unvarnished truth is my soon to be wife as I said before, loves cocks, and so does her daughter; my wife Brenda has fucked dogs for years and is going to teach her daughter, Amy, how to fuck one. There will be about a dozen or so people watching and you and your daughter are invited to come too. How old is your daughter, by the way?"

Mary looked like she was in a trance but answered

"13, and her name is Becky," she numbly responded.

I quickly scribbled on a piece of paper.

"Here is my address, why don't you and Becky come by around 5; you will be more than welcome. And Mary? if you and Becky do come, don't wear jeans or pants; the women in my house always wear skirts or dresses."

Still in a daze she asked

"Would you like us to wear stockings and garter belts too?"

Now it was my turn to be stunned.

"You dress a 13 year old in nylons and garters?" I asked.

"Oh yes, ever since Becky started her period last year I have treated her as an adult female. That's why I am here, to get her a vibrator and a butt plug."

"A butt plug?" I asked still in awe.

"Yes," Mary giggled, "while teaching her about sex we discovered that she really likes her asshole played with, even more so than her pussy it seems. So I decided to get her a plug and see how she liked it. My sex education with her has been hands on. She broke her own cherry with a hair brush when she was 11, the little rascal. So she was into sex before I even started talking to her about it. I haven't let her fuck anyone yet; but I have a hunch it will happen very soon," and she gave me a big smile and a quick wink.

"Well I really should be going Hank, it was nice to meet you and I look forward to meeting your wife and daughter later this afternoon."

"And I look forward to meeting your daughter too, and yes, by all means wear stockings and garter belts."

Mary and I left the booth and walked into the main room.

"Don't forget why you came here," and I walked her over to the butt plugs and got the same 6 pack that I had bought.

"These will work out great, it's like a starter kit, Becky will love them."

"Thanks Hank," she said as I handed them to her.

"I'll meet you at the counter, I''ll grab a vibrator for you too; I know just the one."

She walked over to the counter and I went to the toy section. I grabbed a delux model, not too big around and about 10 inches long. It had a mechanism that made it go in and out, twirl in circles and vibrate. It also had a nodule that would circle the vibrator as it went up and down its shaft as the woman, or teenager in this case, fucked herself with it. It also had a rubber nose that would tickle her clit when inserted. When I walked back I saw her struggling with her purse and said

"Oh, don't bother with that, they're on the house, aren't they Jake?"

"Hmmm, what? $42.95," he muttered.

"They're on the house, aren't they Jake," I said again, with more stress on his name.

"Uhhh, yeah, uh huh, I guess. Sure lady, take them, they're on the house, like the man sez," and he looked askance at me.

"Thank you both very much, I appreciate the free butt plugs and vibrator Jake, and it was nice to meet you Hank; both Becky and I will see you at 5."

"Great, great, I look forward to it. Drive safe," I said as she walked out the door.

"What was that all about?" Jake asked, "you just cost me a sale."

"Jake, Jake, Jake," I said in exasperation, "you still don't get it. Show a little kindness and it will come back a hundred fold."

"Yeah, yeah, save me that good book crap and tell me why you and her are hooking up and who is Becky?"

"My 15 year old daughter is going to fuck her first dog this afternoon and her mother and I are inviting some people over to watch. I invited Mary and her 13 year old daughter Becky, to stop by too."

"Shit, and I have to fucking work," Jake said dejectedly.

"Don't worry, I got another offer for you," I replied.

"Brenda is going out to the Bar None ranch this weekend to..."

"Fuck a horse," Jake finished for me.

"Why yes, how did you know?"

"I have heard about the Bar None. The guy who owns it has a barn he converted into an arena; holds about 100 people. He puts on sex shows every now and again; I've never been to one, but some of my customers have told me about it."

"Well Brenda is going out there this weekend and in trade for the butt plugs and a few other items I'll tell you when, so you can come out and watch. What do you say?"

"Shit, take what you want, help yourself; just be sure to let me know when she's performing."

"Oh I will. Say, I'm going to be video taping Brendas and Amys sexual escapades, would you be interested in selling some?"

"God damn right I would, they would sell like hot cakes," Jake answered.

"Good, I think Brenda and her daughter are going to be a gold mine too. I'm planning on setting up a website to broadcast their exploits."

"Really? you know I can access the web in some of the booths; that would be cool, to run a website of a local person."

"Not only that, but we will broadcast both live and on tape when she comes here to play; your store will soon be famous, Jake, and you'll have more business than you can shake a stick at. You can make a lot of money if you play your cards right." I smiled at him.

I knew I lost him when I could actually see the dollar signs in his eyes.

"I'll call you later with the time of Brendas exhibition, okay?" I laughed, "see you later Jake."

He just absent mindedly waved at me as he handed me Brendas tape; still caught up in his dreams of money. I couldn't blame him though; after this mornings number crunching I did a bit of dreaming too. A website featuring a mother and her teenage daughter was pretty rare on the web; one that would highlight their sexual escapades with dogs, horses, and gangbangs is probably unheard of. So we would have a corner on the market. Subscriptions at 50 bucks a month, special pay per views at 25 each, DVD sales, and eventually personal appearences could add up to a million a year. That I could live on.

As I drove home it finally dawned on me what I was going home to; the sight of a teenage girl getting fucked by a huge dog with the aid of her mother. God life is good.

The house reeked of marijuana when I walked in. The living room had a dry plastic sheet over the rug and chairs had been placed around in a circle, along with the couch and easy chair. 10 or 12 people could sit comfortably.

As I walked upstairs I could hear the respective showers going. I had missed the preliminary round. I went into our bedroom and laid down on the bed and waited for Brenda to come out. I waited long enough that I fell asleep.

I awoke to the most pleasant sensation. Something very wet and very warm was coating my cock from the head to my balls. I braced myself up on my elbows so I could look over my belly and see what was happening. Ahhh sweet melody of love, at last I've found you. Brenda was giving me a very thorough and very deliberate blow job. As I became more and more conscious I could feel more and more of what her tongue and mouth were doing to me. Because I am not very well endowed she had no problem getting my entire cock in her mouth; including my balls. While my cock was lodged in her throat her tongue was massaging and slathering my balls. She backed off and my balls came out of her mouth and my cock retreated from her throat; then she started bathing the shaft with her tongue. I couldn't take anymore and shot my cream into her mouth. She didn't gag, choke or squeal; just swallowed it all like she had hundreds of times before.

"God, I'd forgotton how much I like doing that," Brenda said as she lifted her head from my groin.

"I think you are going to remember liking alot of things again, and very soon, Brenda, and speaking of which, how did you set up being able to fuck a horse?"

"Well, when I did it as a teenager I remembered the place we went to was owned by someone named Delay. So I went on the internet and found that the family still owns the ranch. I called up and asked if this was the place that Brenda Bush used to fuck horses at."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.