My Boss My Slut - Cover

My Boss My Slut

Copyright© 2012 by Ving Too

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - a wrong deciscion at work puts my uptight boss in my control

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Transformation   Porn Theatre  

I went into Brendas office as soon as I arrived at work. She was sitting behind her desk with a very big grin on her face.

"I just got off the phone with an old friend and I now know how to apologize to my fellow employees," she beamed.

"Great, I'm glad to hear it. And I have a bit of news too. How would you like to quit your job, become an internet porn star and make more money than you ever imagined?"

Brenda sat still for awhile, only her eyes moved as she digested what I said.

"And pray tell, what have you been up to, Mr. Brown."

"Well I did some checking and if we can turn your house into a voyuer website with cameras in every room and sell it in monthly subscriptions, sell live shows like a mother and daughter fucking a dog, and have special events for members, you are looking at making a half mill a year, give or take a hundred thou," and I grinned at her.

She stayed silent but sat back in her seat and put her feet up on the desk; it was her classic "let me think about it pose".

Almost a minute passed before she spoke

"You know I hate giving up this job don't you? It's quite a call, going from powerful business woman to cock craving slut."

"Brenda Barlyle," I said in my sternest voice, "you have no choice in the matter; you will quit your job and become the nets sluttiest and most depraved star."

She looked at me with half slit eyes, as her baser instincts took over.

"I will won't I? No other woman will be having sex with her own daughter along with men, dogs, and horses."

My jaw dropped when I heard that last bit, but she just grinned and winked at me. Then she hit the intercom

"Would everyone in the office please congregate in the lunch room in 10 minutes, I have an announcement to make."

She grabbed my hand and walked me to the lunch room where she stood by the door and greeted everyone as they entered.

They of course were shocked to see her; for one they had never seen her with her hair down and for two she was standing in a see through slip with no bra and her panties, garter belt and stockings showing through. Everyone stuttered their hellos and took a seat, remaining in stunned silence. When the staff had all assembled Brenda walked to the front of the group

"I brought you all here today to give you an apology. My apology for being a terrible boss and a terrible person. I have treated each and everyone of you with discourtesy and a lack of respect. None of you deserved it. Despite me you are the best research staff in the company and I never showed you the least bit of gratitude for that fact. There was a reason I was such a bitch and bitter pill but with the help of Mr. Brown I have overcome that bitterness and have embraced myself for what I am. So in that vien I would like to show you how sorry I am for the way I acted towards you all and invite you to watch me fuck a horse this coming weekend at the Bar None ranch just outside of town. I will email you the time and address later today. Thank you all for putting up with me for these past few months and I hope watching as a horses cock plows into my cunt that you will find it in your hearts to forgive me."

The room remained silent when she finished speaking and then a cell phone rang out. It was mine. I answered

"Really? awe, that's too bad, okay I'll come get you at the office."

In the silence of the room everyone could hear my conversation and all eyes were on me. I couldn't help myself.

"It seems Brenda is not the only slut in her family; her daughter was just caught sucking off one boy while another was fucking her. It seems her moans were too loud and attracted attention. I have to go get her."

"Oh dear," said Brenda, "I better come with, shes not your daughter quite yet."

A gasp went through the room

"Oh yeah," I gave a lopsided grin, "on top of everything else Ms. Barlyle and I are getting married next week. You'll get an email about that too, I guess." I took Brendas hand and we left the room a mumbling mob.

We took both cars since only one passenger can fit in mine. I wound up waiting for her at the school.

As it happened Chuckie was out in the parking lot too.

"Hey Mr. Brown," he said when he spotted the car, "fancy meeting you again; just ran out to get some hardware for the schools computer. Little early to be picking up Amy ain't it?"

"Yes, seems she's in a bit of trouble with the administration; she was caught fucking and sucking two boys; her mother and I need to bail her out. But there's something else I wanted to talk to you about. That job I mentioned? Can you wire every room in a house with video cameras, attach them to a website and have it broadcast 24 hours a day? Can you or one of your friends use a video camera to make live feeds for that website? And would you like to video my wife and daughter being gangbanged, and fucking dogs and horses?" I grinned at him.

It took a few seconds but finally it all sank in

"Holy shit Mr. Brown, really?"

"No shit, Chuckie, really. Can you do it?"

"Given the right eqipment and an unlimited budget yes. To everything, you know, web, wiring, but most of all video taping," he grinned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.