My Boss My Slut - Cover

My Boss My Slut

Copyright© 2012 by Ving Too

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - a wrong deciscion at work puts my uptight boss in my control

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Transformation   Porn Theatre  

I laid down on the plastic sheet on my back

"Okay, Amy," I instructed, "sit on my cock and you can guide it into your pussy; that way you can put as much of it in your cunt as you want."

"Ohhhh, daddy," she squealed as the head of my cock eased past her pussy lips; her slit was slick with her juices, so I had no trouble sliding in.

"Awwww, that feels so good, oh my god, your filling me up," she breathed, as more of my shaft entered her virgin pussy.

God she was tight; even with my below average size cock I could easily feel the walls of her cunt as it engulfed my cock. She was so wet I had no problem gliding back and forth inside her as she bucked her ass up and down on my belly.

"Ohhh, daddy, this is incredible, why did I wait so long, I love they way your cock feels inside me; I can't stop cumming, everytime you move your cock my body trembles."

It was true; I could feel her body with my hands and as she sat on me; it was constantly shaking and quivering.

I just lay on my back and enjoyed the magnificent sensations of a 15 year old virgin pussy as it fucked my cock to its hearts content.

"Ohhhh, yesss, yessss, I love it, I love it soooo much, fuck me daddy, fuck me good and hard."

I grabbed her ass cheeks in my hands and slammed her pussy against my belly; and I held her there as I flipped over and positioned Amy under me so I could fuck her as fast and hard as I could.

"Ungghhh, unggghhhhhh," she panted as my dick plowed into her.

"If you love my cock, Amy, just wait until you get one that's average or bigger, you'll never want to stop fucking."

"Oh daddy, that's the way I feel now, I can see why mom is a slut, I have never felt so alive in my life. I want to fuck those boys tomorrow, daddy, I can't wait to have more cocks shoved up my pussy."

"Oh yes, that's my good girl," I pant, my dreams coming true, "I want to watch you as you fuck them Amy, I want to see you be a cock loving slut just like your mother."

"Ohh gooodddd, daddy," she wheezes between gulps of air, "yesssss, yessss, just like mom, I want to fuck in front of them, ohhh to have people watching meeeeeeeeee..."

Amy arched her pelvis up against mine then she ground it in circles; pressing her clit into my flesh and shoving my cock as far up her cunt as it could go.

"AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH," she bellowed as her body went rigid beneath me and I could feel my cock get washed with her cream as it gushed past my shaft and oozed out her pussy lips to coat my belly.

I started to fuck her barely aware body, not caring she wasn't responding; I only needed her pussy. As I pounded into her I began to imagine what it would be like handling two cock hungry females. Soon, with the pictures in my head helping along, I was spurting wad after wad into her virgin cunt. Exhausted from the exertion on my out of shape body, I rolled off her and sprawled out on my back trying to regain my breath. Soon I closed my eyes and fell asleep, joining Amy, Brenda and Fido in slumber. We spent the night passed out on the cum covered plastic sheet.

When we awoke in the morning almost at the same time, we looked at each other and just laughed. We were a mess, but a well fucked mess. Amy went to her shower, Brenda and I to ours.

"I'll be coming in to work today," I tell her as we walk along, "I am going to take you around to your employees and make you apologize for your previous behavior."

"Yes, I have been thinking about that," Brenda replied, "I have alot to atone for don't I? I was such a rotten bitch to them, and they really are a good crew."

"Yes they are," I agree, "but even though you were a terrible person, you are a great problem solver. You just need to find a nicer way to tell people to carry out your orders."

"Your too kind," she grinned as she leaned over and kissed me on the tip of my nose.

We showered in silence; me thinking how a woman I was supposed to be blackmailing into all sorts of humiliating sexual activites telling me I'm kind, Brenda about how to face her fellow workers.

When I finished toweling off I left them to their personal ministrations and went to start breakfast. At just about the time I finished preparing the eggs and potatoes they reappeared. Brenda looked wonderful in her pale blue, cotton hip hugger panties with pink lace trim around the waistband and legs. Amys panties were white nylon french cut bikinis. Rather plain looking until she got close enough so I could see there was some writing on the fabric where it covered her mound.

Insert Here was all it said with an arrow pointing down.

"Now that I can fuck all I want, I figured why play games, if someone sees it, they can have it," Amy gushes out, looking at her mother.

"I take it then that you liked fucking your father last night?" Brenda laughed.

"OOOOhhhhhh god, momma, it was indescribible," Amy swooned, "I have never cum so hard or for so long as when daddy started fucking me. I loved it, and I want to do it over and over; almost like I never want it to stop."

Brenda looked at her daughter for several long seconds. I could see a series of emotions wash across her face. Then she smiled

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.