My Boss My Slut - Cover

My Boss My Slut

Copyright© 2012 by Ving Too

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - a wrong deciscion at work puts my uptight boss in my control

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Transformation   Porn Theatre  

When Amy and I walked in the door we were met by Brenda. When we saw each other everyone stopped dead still. Amy and I stared at Brenda and Brenda stared at Amy.

"Your daughter just finished sucking off 6 cocks and I had the last one cum on her face so you could see it. Like it Brenda? doesn't your daughter look like the hottest little slut you've ever seen with a face full of cum like that?"

Brendas emotions covered her face; concerned mother followed by horny cunt. Horny cunt won out and she hugged Amy and kissed her deeply while slurping up some of Mikes cum that hadn't dried yet.

Did I say Brenda and horny cunt in one sentence? Well it was no question by what she was wearing. Her heels had her walking on tip toes, her legs were encased in black nylons held up by a garter belt. Her skirt was a French Maids skirt, black with a white apron over it; underneath was a petticoat that forced the skirt out and exposed the white ruffled panties that covered her ass. It ended several inches above the tops of her stockings. Her chest was covered by a bustier that thrust her tits up and out and left her nipples uncovered and they had clamps attached to them.

"I gather you are recovered from this afternoons escapade, Brenda?"

"Yes I am, Mr. Brown, both Fido and I are ready for this evening. I have dinner ready so why don't we eat and Amy and I can tell each other about our day."

We repaired to the dining room where we ate our meal and Amy heard all about Brendas activities at the bookstore.

"Ohh, mom, that is sooooo hot; I wish I was old enough to go play at the bookstore."

"Well you will be able to see her in action, Amy; I had the clerk put together a video of her visit."

"You what?" Brenda sputtered.

"They have 14 security cameras in that store, Brenda; so it isn't like you weren't on tape anyway. This way at least we get the tape; and don't worry, Brenda, you won't show up on the internet."

"Oh that's too bad, I'd love a mom who was an internet porn star," Amy grinned.

"Amy, I will not be a 'porn star', I am a business executive, I have a reputation to uphold," Brenda turned red, but I could see her squirm at the idea.

"And how did you wind up sucking the cocks of 6 boys Amy? it seems someone else could be a porn star too," Brenda teased.

"Ooooh, I would love to make a video to put on the internet; to think of hundreds if not thousands of horny men jacking off to me? Ohhh, that would be so cool."

Brenda didn't say anything more, but again, when Amy said thousands of men jacking off to her, I could see Brenda get a glazed look in her eye.

Then Amy went into her day; how her panties were constantly wet from her showing them off at every opportunity. Several boys had even touched them under her skirt while on the crowded steps during room changes.

"And where are those panties now? I don't see them on you, Amy," Brenda broke in.

"Oh oh, unless one of the boys took them, someones going to find a very wet pair of panties on that park bench" I chuckled.

Then Amy continued and told us how Chuckie had approached her at lunch and they went to a storage closet and she sucked him off. Then she told him to get some friends and she would suck them all off after school.

Then I chimed in and told about teaching the boys how to eat pussy.

"Oh, mom, they learned quick, everyone of them made me cum," Amy jumped in excitedly.

"Well it helped that your daughter was extremely horny, so it didn't take much to make her cum. She doesn't squirt like you, Brenda, but she emits an awful lot of pussy juice; her panties were just soaking wet."

"Still, you did teach them well, Hank, they were very good," Amy said.

"Oh, jeez, in all the excitement, I forgot to tell you, Amy. What would you think about calling me daddy?"

There was a moment of silence, then I saw the light go on in her head, and she jumped into my lap and hugged me; then went to her mother and kissed her and hugged her.

"Ohh, mom, I am so happy for you, I never thought you would ever marry again."

"Well I never expected to either, but Mr. Brown is a rather remarkable man and I couldn't say no when he asked."

"Oh boy, oh boy, I get to fuck both my mom and my dad. Just think Hank, when you take my cherry I can say fuck me daddy, fuck me hard, oh god that is so hot and nasty," Amy said while rubbing her pussy under her skirt.

"My, Amy, you sure have turned into a little slut pretty quickly," Brenda said.

"I only want to do what you do mom, so that you'll know nothing you do will ever make me love you any less; that my being just as big a slut as you is my way of telling you I love you."

In a very perverse way, that seemed to make sense, and mother and daughter kissed, hugged and of course, cried.

We cleared the dishes from the meal and cleaned up after ourselves.

"Why don't you and Amy go into the living room and Fido and I will be in shortly," Brenda smiled at us.

When we entered the room we noticed a plastic sheet covering the rug.

"That's interesting," Amy remarked.

I pointed to the couch and when we were seated I turned to her

"Do you know about your mother and Fido, Amy?" I asked.

"What do you mean know about them? what's to know? he's been our dog for years," Amy replied.

"Well, it's a little more than that, Amy, your mother has been fucking Fido in place of a man; and if it wasn't for the fact Fido can't pinch her clit while he's fucking her, she would never need a man."

Amys mouth dropped open, for once she was stunned into silence.

Before we could continue talking Fido came strolling into the room; in his mouth was the leash Brenda had bought at the bookstore. It was attched to the chain that hung from the nipple clamps still pinching her nipples. She came into the room following Fido while waking on her hands and knees and trying to keep the leash from pulling her nipples too much; she only partly succeded, her moans of pain/pleasure filled the room.

She was still wearing the maid skirt and bustier; she had taken her panties off. Her bare ass and pussy were on view as she crawled after Fido as he walked around the room before stopping in front of Amy and me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.