My Boss My Slut - Cover

My Boss My Slut

Copyright© 2012 by Ving Too

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - a wrong deciscion at work puts my uptight boss in my control

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Transformation   Porn Theatre  

"Here, take my jacket with you," she said handing it to me, "and for a little of your own medicine, I don't know you when you come in, I've never seen you in my life, got that?" and then she winked at me and sashayed, a spot on imitation of the Lauren Bacall in Key Largo sashay, away from me and into the store. I hopped into the car, took out my cell and hit speed dial

"Joes Books and Videos, Jake here."

"Hey Jake, it's Hank, a woman just walked into your place a..."

"Holy shit you're damn right a woman just walked in"

"Shhh you idiot, I don't want her to know you're talking to me," I almost screamed into the phone.

"Okay, okay no need to yell, I just can't believe how gorgeous she is."

"Yes, well she's there to show off and maybe play with the men. Is it safe? What's your crowd like? Many men?"

"About a dozen maybe a couple more, hard to tell with them going in and out of the arcade, but a good half wouldn't be interested in her, if you get my drift."

"Okay, keep an eye..."

"Yes Ma'am, will that be all,"

Then I heard through the speaker

"No, I will be browsing for awhile yet, but I would like to open these and wear them, if I may. I can leave you my credit card if you like."

"No, no need for that, aahh yes, uumm, well sure go ahead, open them, no problem."

I heard a rustling noise and the ripping of some sort of packaging

"Would you mind throwing this away for me?"

"Of course." and then I heard the unmistakable sound of high heels fading away.

"Hank you still there? my fucking god, you will not believe what that broad just bought and is actually wearing around the store."

"Aaaa, Jake? that broad as you called her is my future wife, have a little respect."

"What, what did you say, Hank? old pervert, right hand stickier than his left Hank? is getting married? and to her?" he schreeched

"Yes, I am to both questions, she is a blossoming slut, so don't do or say anything that will scare her away from that path."

"Well, Hank, not quite sure there's anything I can say, or do, she's all ready well on her way. She just bought a collar and dog leash and is wearing it as she walks around the store."

I sat back in stunned silence, I didn't know what to say or quite what it meant.

"Jake, can you get your survelance cameras to follow her around and tape it?"

""Sure, we got 14 cameras in here, I can see everywhere in the store, and the 3 gloryhole booths in the arcade, so if she stays in the store or goes to the gloryholes, we got her covered."

"Great, keep her on camera as much as you can, I want a copy of it so I can show it to her later, okay?"

"Yeah, I could do that, but it'll cost ya, this stuff ain't cheap, ya know."

"Jake, Jake, when will you stop looking at the small picture. Brenda, that is the gorgeous broads' name, Brenda is going to come to your store by herself once every month or so. Now if you were to get a call that she was on her way with enough time to call some of your better customers, how much do you think your business would profit? two, three even four times as much as normally? now multiply that by 12, that's a chunk of change now isn't it Jake? Still want to charge me for the video Jake?"

"Errr, well if you put it that way Hank, uuhh sure I can eat the cost I guess, but you sure she will come back? these kinda broads, er ahh sorry, ladies are usually a one shot deal."

"Don't worry Jake, I can guarantee she will be back. All right I comming in now, she is going to pretend she doesn't know me, so you keep shut too all right?

"Whatever you say Hank, if you are on the level with her whatever you want you got it."

"Much better Jake, much better, see ya in a second."

I hung up and went into the store. The long counter is on the right a few feet from the entrance and it runs the short width of the store itself. To the left the store is pretty long, taking up two storefront spaces on the street. The front was frosted windows then it was nothing but racks and racks of sex stuff. Racks the long way were videos, eight or nine rows of them. Along the three walls were racks of anything three dimensional that in anyway dealt with sex. The back wall was actually a false one, behind it was an arcade of coin operated video booths.

I stopped when I saw Brenda down the 3rd aisle. She indeed was wearing a collar, a thick one, at least two inches wide, you could not miss it. And drapped over her left shoulder was the dog leash, hanging down as long as her hair. She was facing 5 men and was holding her skirt up over waist with both hands.

" ... honest opinion," I over heard her conversation, "are these panties too utilitarian, or do you think they're sexy?"

The men were speechless, couldn't blame them. Finally a brave soul

"Won't know till I feel 'em," one of the men sniggered and elbowed his neighbor.

"Oh, okay feel free, I'd love to feel your hands on my panties."

And the love of my life spread her legs and thrust her pelvis at them. A small stampede ensued, but she soon had them settled down and they each were able to get their hands on a piece of her pussy, ass or legs.

"Ahhh yes, your hands feel so goood, ohhhh, god, someone put a finger in my pussy, no put two or three in," and she pulled the crotch of her panties out of the way giving free access to it.

One man found it too crowded around her pussy so he stood up and started paying attention to her tits. He found a very willing woman.

"Ohhhh, gooooodddd, pinch my nipples, pinch them hard."

He didn't hesitate.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH," echoed through the store and 3 men found themselves with very wet shirts, pants, hands and arms as Brenda squirted a prodigious amount of pussy juice and sent it arcing through the air to drench them. Then she collapsed and the men all stepped back. She was sprawled out on the floor with her back resting against the rack.

Are you okay maam?" one of the men asked.

She looked up at him

"I'm fine thanks, more than fine really, just need a bit of a rest. That was wonderful guys, but I really have to do some shopping. Please feel free to touch me anywhere you like while I am, just please don't make me cum again until my shopping is done, okay? If you can stay around 'till I'm done I'll give you all blow jobs, and probably fuck a few of you too."

Silence struck them again, then when they regained their senses all nodded.as one.

"Good now someone help me up please."

One of the men reached down and guided her back to her feet, taking liberties with her tits, ass and legs, of course. Brenda just smiled at him and stepped forward; the men parted like the Red Sea and she walked past them and on down to where the vibrators were displayed. While she was looking over the myriad makes, models and styles the men one at a time would approach her and run their hands all over her body, down on the outside of her clothes, up under her skirt and untucked blouse. She would lean back and rub her back and ass against them as they felt her up.

Finally she picked out 3 battery operated vibrators, an electric powered massager, a set of 6 butt plugs in ascending size and thickness. and a double sided dildo. She also bought a dildo/harness get up; I couldn't wait to see mother and daughter use that on each other. But she wasn't done yet. After dropping them off at the counter, off she went again, faithfully followed by her troupe of admirers who now numbered 8, to the BDSM part of the store.

She stopped and began looking through the wares. The men continued fondeling her, and she began moaning in pleasure, her soft voice over powering the otherwise deadly silent store.

When she was done she had two sets of handcuffs, one fur lined, the other cop style, a blindfold, a ball gag, fur lined ankle cuffs a riding crop, a paddle and 3 types of nipple clamps. She took them up to the counter for Jake to total; I'm sure he was salivating, and not just over the sales he was making.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.