My Boss My Slut
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by Ving Too

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - a wrong deciscion at work puts my uptight boss in my control

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Transformation   Porn Theatre  

The alarm went off at seven and we all got up. We all had to pee but there were only two bathrooms. Amy went to hers and I said to Brenda

"Sit on the toilet and spread your legs, I'll pee in between them."

Brenda was about to say something in objection but wisely kept her mouth shut. We proceeded into the john where she sat on the throne, spread her legs and began to pee. I took out my cock and aimed it at the toilet and let loose with a long yellow stream.

"See Brenda, nothing to worry about, I'm not going to pee on you. I may degrade you sexually, but I will never totally humiliate you. Unless, of course, you ask me to pee on you, then I will happlily oblige." and I grinned at her. She looked at me in silence, shook her head and walked to the shower. I went to Amys bathroom and asked if she wanted to join her mother and I in her mothers shower. She squealed in delight and I didn't have to ask twice. Naked she ran down the hallway to Brendas room. I watched her ass, not a bounce or jiggle, what a tight ass, and not for the last time did I rue not being a teenager.

The shower was barely big enough for the three of us especially because of my big belly; but we managed. I washed Brenda, Brenda, lovingly and slowly, I might add, washed Amy and they both washed me. There was a lot of playful touching and caressing and I was happy to see Brenda join in, she seemed to especially like feeling her daughters tits and nipples.

"Brenda, Amy told me last night that you both douche and take enemas, so let me know when you want to do that and I will leave."

"We usually do it right after we shower Hank," Amy said.

"Perfect, while you're doing that I'll go start breakfast; French Toast sound good?"

"Yummy," said Amy, Brenda just smiled.

30 minutes later we were all in the kitchen and I had my first real chance to see my two ladies tits. Brendas were probably 38's with a c cup size; they sagged just a bit, but for a 31 year old mother they were pretty spectacular. Amys tits made my mouth water, 34bs, jutting straight out they looked like wafer cones; her nipples were large, both around and in height, so very suckable. And their panties? My dick got even harder. Brenda was wearing a white lace bikini style that just had a string for a waistband on her hips and dipped down to just an inch or two above her slit. I reached out my hand and stroked her ass, her panties were nylon or satin. Amys panties were little girl cotton panties, pale pink with pictures of blue unicorns, looking at her in them really made my dick twitch.

Brendas hair was loose and came half way down her back, it was wild and looked like a mane around her head and shoulders.

"God Brenda, your hair is amazing, it shines and feels so soft, I love it. How could you ever put it in a bun? such a shame. Well I'm glad that's about to change. Not to change the subject though, but have you figured out what you're going to wear to school yet, Amy?

"As a matter of fact I was just thinking about that, and yeah I have decided."

"Good, it should be exciting for you, showing your fellow students how really beautiful you are, they are in for quite a shock."

"Oh, Hank your just saying that."

"No, baby, I am not just saying that," I said tenderly, "you are a beautiful young woman and I am so very proud to be around when the catepeller sheds its cocoon and becomes a butterfly, you're going to cause a sensation, Amy, overnight you will be the ugly duckling turned into a swan."

Amy hopped out of her chair and ran over to give me a kiss and hug; Brenda leaned over and gently touched my cheek. Now it was my turn to turn red. Change the subject, change the subject

"Ummm, like your food ladies? meet your satisfaction?

They both nodded yes because their mouths were full, and they were smiling, even Brenda.

"Well be sure to leave room for a little desert. You realize of course I can't be sitting here with a beautiful nearly nude mother and her equally beautiful and equally nearly nude daughter and not get a hard on don't you? And I will need some relief. When you've finished eating come kneel at my feet, open your mouths and I will give you both your desert."

"Oh boy, protein," Amy giggled, Brenda remained silent.

"Oh, and don't swallow it right away, I want to see you do a snowball."

"What's a snowball?" Amy asked?"

"A snowball is when two or more women have cum in their mouths and they kiss each other and swap the cum from mouth to mouth."

"Ohhhh, nasty, I love it. You know some pretty kinky stuff Hank."

"Well, the first thing I told you was I'm a pervert," I smiled at her.

When we had finished eating, and it was pretty good if I do say so myself, I pushed my chair away from the table.

"Leave the dishes, I'll get them later, come and kneel at my feet now, I am sooo ready to cum in your mouths."

As wonderful as it was to be surrounded by female flesh, it was also excruciating, I wanted to fuck them soooo bad, but I would just have to settle for comming in the mouths of a mother and her daughter and then watch them french kiss and exchange my sperm, not a bad second choice I have to admit.

It didn't take me but a few strokes and I was shooting my cum into Amys waiting mouth, I unloaded a couple of wads on her tongue then quickly put the tip in Brendas mouth and shot a few wads onto hers. I put it back in Amys mouth and unleashed several more loads, then back to Brenda where the last couple of drops seeped out of the tip and landed on her tongue. I looked down at them

"Okay ladies kiss, and I want to see lots of tongue, French kiss each other deeply."

I sat down and enjoyed the sight of mother and daughter swapping my cum from one mouth to another. What surprised me was that Brenda was the agressor; she took Amys head in her hands and almost attacked her lips, when Amy offered her her tongue I could hear Brenda suck it into her mouth, along with all my sperm, then she shoved her tongue into Amys mouth, leaning her over backwards in her ardor. Suddenly they both landed sprawled out on the floor; legs splayed, tits bouncing and un swallowed sperm spraying over their faces and chests. I couldn't help myself and started laughing, Amy and Brenda looked at each and then they sarted laughing. Suddenly Brenda leaned over, stuck out her tongue and licked up a string of cum that was hanging from Amys chin, she sucked it in and made a show of swallowing it then looked at Amy and stuck out her tongue.

"Take that Amy," she smiled, "you're not the only one who likes swallowing cum you know." Amy smiled back at her, then leaned over as well and licked some cum off her mothers cheek. They spent the next few minutes lapping up my cum from where it had landed on their faces and chests.

"God that's hot, as Amy would say, but time to get a move on, better go brush your teeth and wash your face Amy, then get ready for school, your mom and I will get the dishes."

Amy rose to her feet and scampered off; I offered my hand to Brenda and helped her up.

"You are begining to surprise me more and more Brenda, and I like it, I like it alot," I said as I began gathering up the dirty plates.

"Well, I haven't always been a prune you know."

"Yes, I do know, and I want to know what happened to turn you into one. I know, you don't want to talk about it, it's a long story, you don't want to bore me, doesn't matter what excuse you want to use, Brenda, you are going to tell me what happened, and besides, I love you and I want to know all about the woman I want to marry."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.