My Boss My Slut - Cover

My Boss My Slut

Copyright© 2012 by Ving Too

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - a wrong deciscion at work puts my uptight boss in my control

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Transformation   Porn Theatre  

Brenda was still fucking her ass on my cock, she had never stopped moving; I just laid on my side while she did all the work. When Brenda had screamed and squirted her shaking had made my finger and thumb slip from her clit. I now put them back

"OH GOD YESSSSS..." she screamed again, then I pinched again

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... SHITTTTTTTT FUCK MY ASS FUCK MY ASS HARD she bellowed as she once again squited her pussy juice all over her side of the bed.

"We're gonna need plastic sheets," Amy whispered in my ear as she raptly watched her mother.

"Would you like to squirt too Amy? once you loose your virginity I think I will be able to get you to squirt. Not all women can do it, but it will sure be fun to try."

"I would love to be able to do that, do you think you can get me to squirt?"

"Like I said we will have lots of fun finding out."

"Ohhhh yes, won't we though," Amy said and then leaned over and gave me a french kiss, slithering her tongue into my mouth. We kissed for awhile then she broke away from me

"God this is soooo hot, making out with you while you fuck my mothers ass."

"Well, technically your mothers ass is fucking me, I'm just a cock for her to use to get off on."

"Do you mind that? just being used like that?"

"Hardly, when a beautiful woman, or her equally beautiful daughter, wants to use a mans cock for her own pleasure, a man should never say no."

"You say the nicest things, do you really think I'm beautiful?"

"Don't ever doubt yourself sweetie, you are very beautiful, and the boys at school are going to be knocked out when they see the new you."

Brenda was still gyrating her hips and pelvis on my cock and now it was my turn to cum; her tight asshole, her movements and Amy kissing me finally sent me over the edge. I grabbed Brendas hips and tried to hold her still as I exploded in her ass. I could feel myself shoot at least eight wads up her bung hole before I finally petered out and began to shrink inside her.

Brenda moaned as my shrveling cock popped out of her ass followed by an air fart. Amy giggled and I'm sure Brenda turned red. But to my surprise Brenda rotated her body, took my cock in her mouth and began to suck the residue cum from it.

"Oh, mom, that is soooo nasty, I love it, you go girl."

"I'm glad your not grossed out by it Amy," Brenda said as she rose up from cleaning my shaft with her tongue; she made herself comfortable lying on her back with her head once more on her pillow.

We were all now lying on our backs, me lodged between mother and daughter.

"Oh no, mom," Amy responded, "when it comes to things sexual nothing you or Hank do will gross me out, in fact Hank told me he was a sexual pervert and I want to be one too, and I decided to loose my cherry to him, mom; he's going to fuck me next week."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.