My Boss My Slut - Cover

My Boss My Slut

Copyright© 2012 by Ving Too

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - a wrong deciscion at work puts my uptight boss in my control

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Transformation   Porn Theatre  

I took Amys hand and together we walked to her mothers bedroom.

"Amy, lie on your back on the bed, and leave your clothes on, I want the pleasure of eating your pussy through your thong."

"Aren't I going to suck you too?" Amy asked as she lowered herself onto the bed.

"Yes, we will do a sixty nine, but first I want to just concentrate on your pussy, I've never kissed it or tasted it and I want to."

Amy laid down on her back and spread her legs. Her skirt covered her thong, but her coltish legs were spalyed apart inviting me to enter her. I knealt between her legs and stared at the juncture of her legs and torso. I slowly reached out and moved the hem of her skirt a few inches. I could just make out the gussett of her thong where it covered her crotch, I moved it a few more inches and revealed her entire thong covered mound to my sight. I leaned forward and bent over. I took a deep breath, her pussy smelled wonderful, like cinamon, just like her mother. I pursed my lips and placed them over her thong covered clit. I sucked on it and lapped it with my tongue. Normaly my saliva would have been soaked up by the material, but Amy was so wet my spittle made hardly a difference. As my lips and tongue touched her most sensitive spot she bucked her hips and thrashed around under me. I lifted my head up

"Did you just cum Amy?" I asked.

"Oh god, I did, and it was incredible, so much better than when I finger my clit."

"Amy, have you fucked yourself with anything? is your hyman still intact?"

"No, I have never put anything in my pussy, not even a finger. When I masturbate I just rub my clit."

"Good, I am not going to finger fuck you either then, I will wait until you decide you want to lose your virginity, before I put anything in you, finger, cock or vibrator."

"I've been thinking about that, Hank, the pills go into effect next week and I decided I want you to be my first fuck, I don't trust any of the boys I know to do it right. And I want it right, I want it to be beautiful."

"I am flattered and honored you have picked me to be your first Amy, and I promise it will be as beautiful and fullfilling as I can make it. Now enough talk, I have some love making to do."

"But you aren't going to fuck me, what do you mean love making?"

"I mean that I am going to make love to your clit and pussy with my mouth, not all love making is just cock and cunt," and with that I attacked her teenage pussy.

I pulled her thong to the side and put my lips around her clit. I sucked it into my mouth and drenched it in saliva with my tongue. Her body once again began to jerk and twitch. I put my hands on her bare ass cheeks and forced her pussy harder against my mouth so I wouldn't loose contact with it from her gyrations.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, that feels so good," Amy yelled as she came again.

I tried not to be distracted as I released her clit and moved my tongue down to her slit and slid it in between her lips. I pushed it in as far as it would go then licked it around what ever pussy wall it could touch. I tried lapping her g spot with it, but couldn't quite reach. Amy would just have to wait for a g spot orgasm. I went back to concentrating on licking every inch of her pussy my tongue could reach, at the same time rubbbing her clit with my thumb. Her body would not stay still; she was twitching, gyrating, and cunvulsing from one orgasm to another. I stopped to give her a rest or so I thought

"No, no don't stop, oh noooo, don't stop, it feels so good, soooo gooood, keep going, keep doing what you are doing, I just want to cum and cum."

Her voiced died out as she dug her heels into the bed and raised her pelvis a foot in the air as she had one finale giant orgasm. She collapsed back onto the bed, but unlike her mother she didn't pass out, she was just exhausted.

I laid down beside her and held her in my arms.

"God your pussy tastes delicious, both you and your mothers pussy smells and tastes like cinamon."

"That's because we both wash with cinamon flavered douches. Mom has always made me keep my pussy and ass clean."

"Your ass too?"

"Yeah, mom and I have douched and taken enemas for years, she always has gone on that those are the parts of a female body that need to be cleaned the most."

That was interesting news. My cock got a little harder, it hadn't occured to me to fuck the teenager in her ass, this brought on all kinds of new possibilities.

We laid together while Amy got her wind back and my mind whirled around the thought of fucking that firm, tight 15 year old ass, and fucking her mothers too; a whole new world of opportunity lay before me. I guess I was so engrossed in orchestrating their new wardrobes I hadn't given fucking much thought. The permutations were mind blowing, now if I can only figure out how to keep Brenda awake after she cums.

I felt Amy stirring in my arms, I had to admit her clothes really turned me on; the halter top that barely held her tits, the short skirt and leggings, all looked and felt so sexy and sensual. I realized I missed her panties, oh the thong was all right, and her bare ass looked incredible, but there is just something about an ass encased in a pair of panties that helps feed the of fires my sexual urges even more. And as if right on cue my hard cock jumped as Amys' hand brushed against it and then held it softly in her palm.

"Can we 69 now Hank, I have really come to like sucking on your cock and swallowing your cum?"

"What ever you would like, sweetheart, just lie on my stomach and swivel around, my cock will be in your face and my face will be in your pussy."

For a second there it was pretty funny as she had a difficult time climbing up onto my ample belly. It's a good thing I'm short cause with her body draped over my stomach there was no way I could reach her pussy with my face; but with my short tubby torso it was no problem, and we soon had each other well in mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.