My Boss My Slut - Cover

My Boss My Slut

Copyright© 2012 by Ving Too

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - a wrong deciscion at work puts my uptight boss in my control

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Transformation   Porn Theatre  

I took the girls out to see the car first. They both fell in love with it of course. When I told Amy I would drive her to school so she could be seen arriving in the coolest car ever she jumped into my arms and frenched kissed me. I put my hands under her ass cheeks to hold her to me, they were firm and fully packed and my cock jumped in my shorts. It was going to be difficult but I had to wait for Amy to make the first move before I would fuck her. Oh well, I'll just take out my frustrations on her mother.

"Lets go back into the house ladies, I do believe you have some clothes to show me?"

"Oh, Mr. Brown you are going to love what we bought, it's all soooo sexy," said Amy enthusiastically.

"And what do you think Brenda, are you as happy with your new clothes?"

"We did find some really beautiful outfits, but I'm not sure about being seen in them at all," replied Brenda.

"Oh mom, don't be such an old fuddy duddy, and besides those four boys sure thought you looked hot when you showed off your panty covered ass to them," Amy giggled.

"Really, and why did you expose your panties to four boys Brenda?" I inquired.

I saw Brenda blush and not say a word.

"It was so funny Mr. Brown, mom came out of the dressing room and was walking down the aisle towards me wearing a broomstick pleated skirt when I saw these four boys walking by and they just stopped dead in their tracks and stared at mom. Their mouths dropped open and one of them pointed at her. Then mom turned around while asking me how it looked in the back. That's when I saw what made those boys stop; mom had caught the hem of her skirt in the waistband of her panties and she was exposing her panty covered ass, garter straps and nylons to them," Amy said in a rush.

"And you, young lady, never said a word to me, you just left me standing there with my panties exposed to the world until I saw myself in a mirror."

I laughed

"Good for you, Amy, I'm proud of you for not saying anything. I'm just sorry I missed your very first public exposure, Brenda, but it sounds exciting, we'll have to do that again sometime soon."

Brenda blushed red as a beet and remained just as silent.

We walked as we talked and we were now back in the house standing at the foot of the stairs.

"Okay ladies, it is time for your modeling session. I am going to move a chair over here so I can watch you come down the stairs; and as you walk down I want you to hold your skirts up so I can see the panties you bought. When you reach the bottom of the steps you can drop your skirts, walk in front of me, slowly turn around, then raise your skirts again so I can feel the fabric your panties are made of. Got that? Easy enough?"

They both nodded, Amy with much more vigor than her mother.

"Amy, the first things I want you to wear are a couple of outfits you picked for school, and Brenda your first couple should be work clothes. Then you can model your other outfits, starting with your longest skirts and dresses and then work back until you are modeling the shortest things you bought, okay?"

They both nodded again and left to change. While they were gone I went to the kitchen and grabbed a high backed chair so I could comfortabley sit and watch a teenage girl and her mother show off their bodies to me. I also brought out a joint and lit it up, might as well be high and really enjoy the sights.

About ten minutes later and through the haze of a good buzz I saw Amy at the top of the stairs. She was wearing a tshirt with a photo on it and a loose skirt that came down to her mid thighs; white anklet socks and a pair of 4 inch heels completed her outfit. She approached the first stair and I watched in rapt attention as she grabbed the bottom of her skirt with both hands and raised it to her waist. She was wearing a tight pair of pale blue panties with brown pictures on them. As she descended the stairs I could see the pictures were panda bears and as she drew closer I could see her panties were so tight they formed a camel toe; the photo on her shirt turned out to be the latest teen heartthrob, though I couldn't tell you his name even if I was waterboarded.

Amy dropped her skirt when she reached the bottom of the stairs, walked the few steps so she was a few feet in front of me and stopped. I could make out her nipples under the t.

"I can see your nipples, Amy, will that be okay in school?"

She looked down at herself

"Awe shucks, I was hoping the picture would help and no one would notice."

"Well, you do have to look hard to see them. I know, why don't you wear it to school and if anyone complains just tell them your bras were all in the wash and you thought the picture would hide them and be okay. If they want you to change just call and I'll bring you something else to wear."

"Oh Mr. Brown your are just the coolest."

"Amy, you have sucked my cock and swallowed my cum twice, now you are about to let me run my hands all over your panty covered pussy and ass, don't you think it's about time you called me Hank?"

Amy gave me a big smile

"It's kinda hard not to say mister after having it drilled into me to be polite to my elders ever since I can remember, but I'll try."

"Well how about you just think of me as a friend instead of an adult. Here, I bet no adult would offer you some pot to smoke," and I fished out the half smoked joint and lit it up.

"I don't know about that," she said aprehensively, "I've never smoked any before."

"It'll be okay, and I know you'll love it, it'll make you feel a little light headed but your senses will all be enhanced, especially your sense of feel and touch." Hell, I don't know what I was talking about, but if I planted a seed, from years of smoking pot, I know she will be susceptable to suggestion

"Here, I'll show you, take a little in," and I inhaled a bit of smoke, then squeaked in that hold your breath and talk at the same time voice; "then take in a deep breath of air and hold them both in your lungs. If you take in a little pot and a lot of air, the smoke gets diluted and it won't be as harsh on your throat." I put the joint up to her lips and she sucked in, then took a breath of air. Great, she didn't cough."Now hold it in as long as you can." Amy held her breath for 15 or 20 seconds and then I offered her a second toke. This time she took in a bit more smoke, but she still didn't cough. Hey she's a natural, I thought, I'll have to keep her high all the time, uummmm a horny stoned beautiful teenage girl literally at my fingertips, aahhh, life is good.

As I held the joint to her lips for a third hit I heard from the top of the stairs

"My god, what are you doing? are you giving my daughter drugs? Brenda all but screamed.

"Yes, Brenda, I am getting your daughter high on marijuana. It is a wonderful drug. She will be allowed to smoke pot and take extasy, she will not be allowed to use any other drugs, especially meth and crack. She will not be allowed to drink alchohol, If I find some cocaine worth buying I will let her have some of that, but only in moderation. These same rules apply to you as well, some nice drugs to relax you but nothing dangerous. And I don't know how many times I have to tell you Brenda, you have no say in the matter, what I do and don't do with your daughter is out of your control, so please, just shut the fuck up and get that luscious ass of yours down here so you can have some pot too, and maybe relax that uptight cunt of yours." And I gave her a stoned smile.

She looked at me for several seconds, I'm sure wondering if losing her job was worth the satisfaction of throwing me out of her house. Then I saw her shrug her shoulders, walk to the edge of the stairs and as she put her foot on the next step down she raised her skirt up to her waist showing me what kind of panties she was wearing. I guess the descion was made.

Brenda was wearing 5 inch stilletto shoes, dark nylons, pink bikini panties, and a black garter belt. Her skirt was black, broomstick pleated, and part of a set with a matching double breasted suit coat. My eyes became riveted on her nylon clad legs and their junction with her pussy. Her panties were very pretty and very feminine, as she descended closer I could see lace patterns in them and a little red satin bow just below the waistband on their front panel. Did I tell you Brenda is tall, about 5'8-9" maybe even 5'10' and in those heels she was a blonde goddess with legs that went on forever. I couldn't help myself, I unsnapped and unzipped my jeans then took out my fast expanding cock. Brenda was just one of the most erotic looking woman I had ever seen, and I needed to jack off while I looked at her. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Amy glancing down at my cock while she ran her hands up and down her bare thighs under her skirt.

Brenda reached the bottom of the steps and dropped her skirt. I could now see that it came to about 5 inches above her knees. Because her thighs are so long the skirt actually covered a good deal of them, but it still looked sexy as hell. She stopped a foot or so in front of me and made a slow circle standing in place.

"This is the skirt mom was wearing when she showed her panties off to those boys."

"Really?" Brenda turn around, Amy go put your mothers skirt in the same position it was in when she flashed them, I want to see what it looked like too."

Amy quickly moved over to her mother and lifted the hem on the left side of the skirt and tucked it into the left side of her panties waistband. This exposed Brendas entire panty covered left ass cheek, part of her right ass cheek and the black garter straps running down the backs of her thighs where they held up her nylons. I stroked my cock a little harder and a little faster.

"Change of plans, instead of me why don't you, Amy, go over to your mother and run your hands over her panties. You should be stoned enough by now to be able to have a very sensitive touch in your finger tips. you can tell me how your mothers panties feel."

Complete bullshit, but if it was going to get me the chance to watch a daughter mother lesbian scene, fuck yeah I'll take it. I watched in complete awe as Amy did as she was told. In her stoned trance she outstreached her hands and put them on her mothers ass. She put them palm down and rubbed her mothers ass with her fingers spread apart, then she raised her palms so just her finger tips were touching her mothers panties and rubbed them in circles around her ass cheeks.

"Ohhh Hank they feel so slick and slippery, like I could skate on them. These panties are some of the satin ones mom bought."

"Very good Amy, now put your hands between your mothers legs and feel the crotch of her panty where it covers her pussy, tell me how hot it is and if it feels wet. Brenda, spread your legs so your daughter can get a better feel of your panty covered pussy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.