My Boss My Slut
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Ving Too

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - a wrong deciscion at work puts my uptight boss in my control

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Transformation   Porn Theatre  

I awoke the next morning to find Brenda bent over my thighs looking at my cock from about 5 inches away. I could feel it growing so I tightened the muscle and made my cock jump. Brenda gave out an eeeekkk and bounded back. I burst out laughing. Brenda reddened a bit and took a fake swing in my direction.

"No need to jump, it won't bite, just be sure you don't either," I gasped out.

"Oh you, I didn't know you were up, and I've never really had the chance to look at a ... at a...

"A cock Brenda, it's called a cock and it's long past time you got used to calling it that, now go on, you were saying a chance to look at what?"

She reddened even more but talked

"I've never had the chance to look at a c ... c ... cock so closely before,"

"That wasn't so hard now was it? Now sit on my thighs and take my cock and put it in your pussy, and while you are doing that tell me what you are doing, you need the practice of talking dirty."

"Oh my god, you're really going to make me do that aren't you?"

"Brenda," I exhaled, "it's also way past time you realized what you have gotten into. I am going to make you be a slut. I am going to make you fuck men you've never met and will never see again. I am going to make you wear revealing clothes in public. I am going to make you show off your panties to strangers. I am going to make you expose your bare tits to strangers in public and I may make you fuck in public too. I am going to make you do those things, Brenda, you have no choice in the matter. Your wants and needs are of no consequence. However, because I think I can read you so well, your wants and needs are going to be met and there will come a time when you won't have to be made to do these things, you will want to do them because you simply want to do them. Deep down you are a true slut, Brenda, a woman who craves sex because nothing else makes you feel so alive. So start riding my cock and tell me what you are doing, and I want you to tell me what you are feeling too." With that I put an arm over my eyes and closed them, leaving the next move to Brenda.

There was silence for a few seconds then I felt the bed move.

"I ... I... ," there was a deep sigh, then, " I am stradleing your thighs with mine. I am touching your c ... c..." another sigh "cock and it is growing hard in my hands. I can feel the viens grow larger as the blood rushes to your c ... cock. It is getting hard enough that I can now put it in my p ... p..." yet another deep sigh, "pussy. I'm lifting up a bit so I can fit it in. I'm now rubbing the tip up and down over my pussy lips, god it feels good, ohh ... ohhhh ... I just rubbed the head against my clit and it made me shiver. Now I'm slipping it into my p ... pussy. I'm sitting down on it, ohh it feels so big, it's filling me up, I can feel it rubbing against the sides, oohhhhhhh, my godddd, you ... you you're rubbing against my g spot, unggggahhhh I'm cumming, I'm cumming I can feel my pussy juice creaming my insides ooohhhh godddd that feels so goooodddd, soooogoood" and she stopped jabbering as she collapsed onto my chest. She seemed to have passed out once again.

I looked up and there was Amy standing in the doorway with one hand playing with a tit and the other hand buried in her snatch, she was fingering herself while watching me fuck her mother, or rather her mother fucking me.

I unceremoniously dumped the comatose Brenda off of me and motioned her daughter over to me. I grabbed my still hard cock

"Well it looks like you're going to have to suck me off again Amy, come here and put your mouth on my cock. This time I want you to slide your mouth up and down on it for awhile okay?"

"Sure Mr. Brown, what ever you want," she replied as she walked to the bed and knealt with her face just inches from my crotch. She was in the exact same pose I found her mother in just moments before. I shook my head at the thought of turning her into a cock hungry teenage slut just like I was turning her mother into a milf slut. As I envisioned setting up and watching a mother daughter gangbang the horny teenager was busy slurping up my cock as best she could, she deffinetly needed practice, but what with the image of her and her mother filled with cocks and the feel of her tongue it was enough to make me blow my wad. Amy kept me in her mouth as I shot load after load into her throat.

"Good girl, Amy, you swallowed it all and didn't miss a drop. You're going to be a great cocksucker. Now lets get your mother up so the two of you can shower and get ready to go shopping. I have some things to do while you're doing that, then I'll shower while you're both dressing."

With that I swatted Brenda on her ass a couple of times before she finally roused herself. It took a couple of more swats to get her motivated enough to move. You could see the pattern of my hand on her reddened ass and I thought for a second of really spanking her.

While mother and daughter were in the shower I made a few calls and set up a couple of appointments for later in the day.

When we met again in the kitchen to grab a bite to eat I told them what I expected

"You ladies are going shopping for skirts, tops, dresses, panties, garter belts, hold up and thigh high stockings and fuck me shoes. Brenda you have no need to buy any bras, Amy if you think you need to wear a bra for school then buy some very sexy ones, but if you think you can get away with going braless in school then don't buy any either. Brenda your business skirts and dresses can be no longer than 4 inches above your knees, 5 inches is the best, and Amy, if you think she can wear a skirt or dress thats 6 inches above her knees to work make sure she buys it." Amy grinned at me and nodded. "Your leisure time skirts and dresses are to be no longer than 6 inches above your knees. Amy, I want your school clothes to be the shortest they can be without breaking the rules, your leisure time skirts and dresses will be at least two inches shorter than your school ones. You both will buy the sexiest and prettiest panties you can find; get silk, satin, nylon and cotton ones, all shapes and styles. Oh yeah, get some little girl panties too, any that you can find that fit. Get several styles of garter belts, and make sure several pair of holdups that you buy have a seam up the back. Oh yeah, and no fishnets, I hate fishnets. Brenda for work you can have heels as low as 3 inches, preferably 4; eventually you will wear 5 inch heels to work, so buy several pairs of 5 and 6 inch heels. Amy if you can get away with 4 inch heels at school buy those, other wise 3 inches for school and 4, 5, and 6 inch heels for other times. Here is my credit card you have up to two grand each to spend, and if you need more I know you, Brenda, have cards to use." Brenda nodded. "I made an appointment for you, Amy, at a doctor friend of mine for 3:30, so you can get started on birth control as soon as possible.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.