Kacey Comes Out

by Naked City

Copyright© 2012 by Naked City

Romantic Sex Story: Erin Jensen and the gang have grown up. And have things ever changed. Oh, they still go to school naked like they did eight years ago. But now just two months from graduation, Erin looks forward to the prom. She just didn't expect her date to be a longtime good friend.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Petting   Workplace   Nudism   .

Ahhhh, spring is in the air. Birds chirping, skin tanning, graduation. Graduation? I can't believe in just two more months I will be graduating from Edenton High. It seems like it wasn't that long ago that I met my best friend, Jen, and my good friend, Kacey. I've known Jen since kindergarten. And I've known Kacey since she started perving my ass in fifth grade. Together, I think we've turned out perfectly. I'm easily one of the tallest clarinet players you'll ever see. I probably could have played basketball, but I'm not athletically inclined, like Kacey's brother, Keith, or his wife, Shannon. Kacey loves to play her trumpet. And Jen has had some starring turns in choir musicals.

With graduation coming up, we've been busy settling on our college choices. All three of us have been wanting to go to Boone University for many years. Like our own city, they allow full nudity on campus. So that is the easy choice for us. For a couple of years, we've all worked at Safari Sam's as cashiers. Whatever we make, we bank away for tuition and books, and maybe an apartment or something. The only thing that sucks is that we have to wear jeans or pants. I'd rather have my black landing strip exposed for all to see. But it's a health regulation.

Anyway, I'm at work one night and it's been a little rough. The customers have been ruder than normal. I clock out for a break and I certainly need it. Kacey doesn't have anyone in her line and comes to find me in the breakroom.

"Erin, can you come out here for a minute or two?", she beckons.

"Sure." We walk down a hall back to the main floor. We stand behind her register. "Now, what is it, Kacey?"

"Do you promise not to make fun of me?", Kacey asks.

"Kacey, I would never make fun of you about anything", I reply. "I sense that, whatever this is, it is serious, and I would never make of fun of it"

"Okay. I just want you to know that what I have to say isn't easy."

"Okay. I believe you. What is it."

"Well, I know we have had sex many times since we were kids", says Kacey.

"Yeah, since I met you in fifth grade. Seems like we were fucking each other once a week", I say with some glee. I always love fucking her.

"And I know I showed interest in boys. Jen's brother certainly wasn't a half bad hunk", Kacey says.

Jen's brother, Michael, is now my sister Amy's boyfriend. "That's true. I was happy to take in that wiener a couple of times", I tell her.

"But you know prom is coming up", she says.

"Of course."

"And I was wondering ... oh, I don't know if I have the nerve", she says nervously.

"What is it, Kacey? Tell me! I'm your best friend", I beg her.

"If you would be my date to the prom?"

"Oh, Kacey ... do you mean that?!", I say, shocked. "You really want little ol' me to be your date?"

"Who you talkin' about little?", she asks comically. We both laugh.

"But you really want me to go with you to the prom?", I ask.

"Yes. I've been battling in my mind for a long time if I believed you were the one person for me to be a soulmate", she says.

"Kacey?!", I say, still shocked. I'm very surprised by this.

"Can I finish?"

"Sure."

"I want you know this wasn't, and isn't, easy. But you know for the longest time, I haven't dated anyone", she says.

"You haven't?", I ask.

"No, because I felt a long time ago that, even though I have been bisexual like you, I felt more attracted to girls", she declares.

"Oh wow! I wouldn't have guessed", I say.

"So, I am coming out and declaring to you and the world that I'm a lesbian", she says.

"Okay, so where the hell do I fit in?", I say.

"That's the easy part. Do you know how long I've been attracted to you?", she asks.

"Oh my God! How long?"

"Since fifth grade."

"Holy fucking shit! Why, Kacey?", I ask.

Kacey starts tearing up. "Because you've been beautiful ever since I've known you. I love your smile. I just love your sassy personality. You have a great family, and I love them", she replies.

"Kacey, what's the problem?"

"I love you, Erin Nicole Jensen. That's my problem", she says.

Now she's making cry. And it makes what I've wanted to say for months so fucking damn easy. I embrace her and she embraces back.

"Let me tell you something. I love you, Kacey Lee Greene. And nothing would please me more than to be your date at the prom."

She breaks down sobbing. The supervisor in charge stops by and asks what happened. I explain and she allows us both to go to the breakroom.

"Why are you crying, Kacey?", I ask her.

"Because the girl I fell for eight years ago just told me she loves me. And I don't have to hide who I am anymore. I wanna tell the world I love you", she answers.

"Oh, sweetie", I say as I hold her very close to me, my boobs touching a bit above hers. I run my hand down her back and inside her pants to her butt. She runs her hands down my back and slips it inside my jeans. She and I french each other. I am very tempted to remove her pants, but my break is coming to an end, and I have to go back. "Kacey, sweetie, are you going to be okay if I go back out there?"

"Yes. I promise, honey. Erin?", she asks.

"Yes", I reply.

"Does this make us girlfriend and girlfriend?", she asks.

"Oh yes. I would be so honored to be your girlfriend, Kacey. Smile. You're getting the girl of your dreams", I say with a smile.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.