Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Heidi - Cover

Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Heidi

by Magic Wand

Copyright© 2012 by Magic Wand

Science Fiction Sex Story: Dr. Jekyll's formula continues to wreck havoc 120 years later. A father is turned into a teenage girl with incestuous results.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Incest   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Transformation   .

Chapter 1

You are unlikely to believe my story, I find myself doubting it myself. I do need to put this down in some form, just to check my own mental state. Let me start from the beginning. My name is Jack, I am 42 years old.

I work long hours, being a biochemist for a pharmaceutical company requires a lot of work, especially when millions of dollars are at stake. It certainly has been a long road for me since my great grandfather ruined the family's reputation back in England during the 1880's. I am sure you have heard the stories of Doctor Henry Jekyll, however exaggerated they might be.

My grandfather made sure my father didn't have to have that torment so he moved the family to the Chicago area and changed our last name to Kylle. I finished med school, but I liked the research part of medicine so I got my other degree in biochemistry.

I married Shelia in college and we have two great kids, Lucy 16 and Hank who just turned 19 and is in his first year of college. Truth being told, I haven't had a lot of time to be with the wife and kids these past 3 years.

My company Janus Pharmaceutical of Illinois was edged out by Pfizer when their Viagra came out. We were working on the same drug, but they beat us to it. Needless to say the company poured millions of dollars into that and it was lost. The board of directors fired a lot of folks, but my team survived.

Because of that, we are very security conscious and we work long hours because we can't take work home with us. Every day when we leave the research lab, our briefcase gets checked by security. No papers, no notes or chemicals leave the building.

My team is called "the Gnomes." We are actually the genome group, we do DNA research and revolutionary drugs that can genetically tailor a female egg so it will produce a healthy male or a female child. We are working to end birth defects forever.

Of course we are still years away doing that, but we will be producing a drug our IC series, Introl-Chloryalide (IC2) that will enable a person to change their eye color. No more cosmetic contacts. Once that becomes a success, the money from that should generate the research for IC4, which will retain flexibility of the cornea thereby eliminating poor eyesight due to old age.

We are also working on a female version of Viagra, a drug that will stimulate the libido in women. It is our DV series. DV1 and DV2 were horrible failures. DV3 was our break through, although it turned the chimps into insatiable nymphomaniacs. DV4 thru DV6 was a matter of regulating the libido stimulation. Now with DV7, we feel we have enough data and testing that we can apply to the FDA for human testing. That process is only two years away and we are all very excited.

I do have a little side project that I have been experimenting with and soon I will be presenting my findings to the research director, Dr. Cravin. It is based on our DV series. In this case DV8 combines some of the female hormones along with some of my great grandfather's brain chemistry formulas. My theory was that it isn't just regulating hormones, there needs to be a change in the brain chemistry that modifies abhorrent behavior as well.

I know my father would be appalled that I even have Henry Jekyll's notes; I found them years ago locked in an old box my grandfather kept in an attic. Reading through these notes, I discovered that the science is actually quite sound.

Obviously the stories of him becoming a monster were just sensationalistic reporting and the naiveté of the era. His formulas used to modify brain chemistry along with our genetic baseline can really propel our research a 100 times faster.

Naturally, I would be foolish to discuss this with anyone; they are all so biased by a 130 year old story that bringing up the name Jekyll would probably get me fired. No, the only way is to continue testing and developing DV8 and let Janus Pharmaceuticals take the accolades.

One of my team members, Mikhail Yugur routinely goes to the county morgue collecting DNA samples of unclaimed bodies. I needed a young female for DV8. The genetic baseline is from a teen prostitute that was found dead and abandoned. A sad story, however tragic her life was, her genetic code can now live on and help the lives of thousands of women all over the world someday.

I am about ready to start experimental trials on DV8. Theoretically, not only should it make a woman's libido feel active, she should also feel younger, have quicker reflexes and her brain should be more active, think quicker and remember things easier.

Chimpanzees are what we use for trial testing. A chimp's DNA is 99% that of a human and therefore the most compatible animal for our testing. Unfortunately they are also very expensive. But not only expensive, because of animal rights group, the amount of bureaucratic red tape necessary for all the paper work is just mind boggling.

Janus insists on detailed formula research papers before it will invest in these chimps. So I have to spend months now re-engineering how I came up with my grandfather's formulas, then Janus will have them patented and evaluated. Needless to say, I was prepared for being a year away from testing.

But then Monday night Hank dropped by for dinner with the family. Hank told me that his school just received four chimps for their psychology department. Hank was taking experimental psychology and was telling us about how funny the chimps were.

I had the idea that I could use the college's chimps for my trial testing. Hank could provide me the access but getting the drug out would be a problem. I knew that all of us on the team get searched by security when we leave.

"That's it" I thought. The team gets searched but visitors usually are not. I called Hank and asked him to come over to the house. We grabbed a couple of sodas and went to the front porch. I told Hank that my new drug DV8 was ready for testing. But before I went the normal route, I wanted to test it on the college's chimps first. I assured him it was totally safe for the chimps and that only I would be able to differentiate the behavior.

I also needed another favor from him and since I pay for his college tuition and fees for his frat house, I knew he would be aboard.

I told Dr. Cravin that my son was thinking of becoming a biochemist and would like to see what it is like to work at a company like Janus. He agreed and when Hank arrived on Friday, I gave him his "escort" badge and gave him a tour of the facility. When we got to my lab I secretly passed him two test tubes, one containing DV8 and another was what we call an anti-active reagent. Thereagent is supposed to help reverse the effects in case something goes wrong during the trial testing. He put them down the front of his pants.

Security pulled him for a random check. I nearly broke into a rant, but all they did is pat him lightly along the sides of his hips and he was sent out the door. I wiped the perspiration from my forehead.

I had told Hank to take the DV8 and hide it at the house and to take the anti-active back to his college with him and to bring it when I get there on Sunday.

I was so nervous on Friday that after Hank left; I only stayed a couple of more hours. It was a warm afternoon. Lucy was still in high school and Shelia was out of town till Monday seeing her sister in Cleveland. I rushed through the front door locking it behind me. I was feeling paranoid, the entire ride home I thought I was being followed.

Feeling agitated I was about to fix myself a scotch but then opted for something cold. I opened the fridge and saw a half full bottle of Gatorade. I chugged it down while closing the fridge and saw a note on the kitchen granite counter. It was from Hank, I should call him right away.

"Hey kiddo" I said into the phone.

"Hey dad" replied Hank. "I just wanted to tell you I got rid of the test tube and poured the stuff in an empty Gatorade container. It's in the fridge, I kept it cool just like you said. I just wanted to let you know right away before Lucy got home. Dad? Hello dad? You still there?"


Chapter 2

I mumbled something to Hank then hung up on him dumbfounded. I had just drank the DV8. At first I was starting to freak out. On top of everything else, I have now ingested an experimental drug that hasn't even been tested on chimps.

I realized I was a scientist. I had to think about it logically. First off, it was a small sample, it was for a two year old female chimp less than half my weight. Secondly, the formula was designed for a female. A man's hormones are different. Although we carry a female chromosome in our DNA, it is not dominant and therefore could ... should ... not have any effect.

My body convulsed. I remember falling to the floor and thrashing about like I was in a seizure. I remember a burning sensation all over my skin and pain. I remember the pain was like needles from inside me pushing out from my skin. I remember my eyes blurred and then I blocked out.

I woke up and staggered to my feet and tripped over my pants. They had fallen down around my ankles, looking down I felt my head spin, like I was drunk. My eyes tried to focus around me. I stepped out of my pants feeling off balance and walked into my bedroom. I leaned on the dresser and l couldn't believe what I saw. I blue eyed blonde teenager was in my mirror, wearing my shirt and tie. I looked at my arms, they were hidden under the long shirt. I took off the tie and unbuttoned the shirt. I gasped at my large breasts.

Taking a look at my naked self in the mirror I realized that DV8 had turned me into a woman. No, not a woman, a girl. A teenage girl. I knew who I was. I started remembering bits and pieces not memories of events but I knew I was a girl and my name was Heidi. I liked ice cream and I liked Mountain Dew and I liked drinking Mai Tai's and I liked boys. Yeah I liked boys a lot, in fact thinking of them I instinctively moved my hands to my crotch. Involuntarily I started fingering her/my pussy. Half of my mind could not get over the fact that I have a pussy, while the rest of my brain wrestled with the fact I was horny and trying to get myself off.

Obviously the genetic pattern obtained from the deceased teen also retained her personality which was enhanced by the brain chemistry of Jekyll's formula. It was fascinating and something to explore but it was getting more and more difficult to think clearly and logically.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.