Samuel & Samantha
Chapter 5

 

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In despair over their recently departed parents, Samuel expresses his longtime feelings for his sister. Together they face an uncertain future.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Tear Jerker   Brother   Sister  

Sammi and I quickly made our plans to head on to Nevada, depositing the checks and with Mr. Peppersmith's advice, putting the bulk of the money into a low risk money market account while creating a checking account to use for everyday purchasing.

We took all of our clothes and went through them, piece by piece keeping most, but giving what we didn't keep to Goodwill. Mom and Dad did one more thing for us, calling it a wedding present, and bought us a brand new Toyota Sienna.

After we were all packed and ready to go, we went back to Mr. Peppersmith's office - Having been requested there by Mom and Dad.

We were motioned to take a seat, as Mom and Dad walked into the room. You can tell that Mom had been crying, which got both Sammi and me in tears as well. Every single time.

"Kids," dad said, "Your mother and I want to apologize again for the heavy handed means we took to determine your love for one another. We hope that you won't hold it against us."

"Dad," I said, "You did what you did out of love and respect. Sammi and I may've never admitted our love for one another if not for you and Mom faking your death -- we appreciate the concern."

"Daddy," Sammi added, "Sam and I talked about this — in a few years when we have kids, the names Joanne and Nicholas will be high on the list. Who knows where our lives would've been today if not for your magic trick of coming back from the dead?"

"That trick cost more than the Toyota you just got. I hope our groups of friends are as welcoming back as the two of you were. Steven, the envelopes please?"

"U-ho Dad — what have you done now?" I said with both Sammi and Mom giggling a bit.

"As we did for you, we've started a Trust Account, entitled Baby Gundersson one and Baby Gundersson two. Included in the envelope is the documentation plus a change of name form, for when Baby Nick or Baby Jo are part of it all."

"Don't be strangers," mom said. "Call us when you get settled in Henderson Nevada. I told your father that I plan to visit you as often as I can — especially when Samantha needs her Mommy to have our grandchildren. Well, you two need to get going — it's a long way from Heritage Village Connecticut to Henderson Nevada!"

Grabbing my wife's hand and standing up, "You're right about that, Mom — we planned out our road trip last night. It's 2,644 miles from your house to our new home. We're going to make it as much fun as we can, taking a leisurely week and a half to get there. Except for our trip to Hawaii, we've never been out of Connecticut before. Dad, thank you for all you've done for us!" I said breaking into tears again. I gave my pop a big hug.

"Daddy, a girl will always miss, her Daddy — but I know that you will miss us too!" she ran to give him a great big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I moved from Dad to Mom, exchanging hugs and kisses with her as well. Sammi followed my lead and the ladies were quite emotional.

I glanced over and saw Mr. Peppersmith rubbing his eyes, clearing a few tears as well. I gave him a big hug too, saying, "I never want to play cards with you Sir. You can hold a bluff as long as you can, you'd clean up in Vegas.

"Actually, young Mr. Gundersson — I've been asked not to come back to most of the casinos in Las Vegas," he said. For the first time I saw a smile form on his face, as we left the room.

Sammi went back and gave him a kiss on the cheek — then we left the office.


We headed on the way to our new home, first stopping by the cemetery that began all of those moments of this journey that we found ourselves on. "Sammi, it was amazing — this past week or so, thinking our parents had died, taking their trip to Hawaii and finding out that the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on loved me as much as I loved her."

I glanced over at her as she was looking at me — every single time.

Our first stop on this trip was going to be Columbus, Ohio — 623 miles away. Every couple of hours, we'd stop for gas and switch up driving. We'd get food on the go, looking forward to our intermediate goals. On our way into Columbus we drove by some icons of the area; Ohio Stadium -- a Charles & Claire dance studio — one of their first - and the German Village. We're staying at a Holiday Inn Express. Sammi wanted to stay at a nicer place, but we had a discussion about spending money wisely on this trip - she consented, but she was sitting with her arms crossed for a good hour after our 'discussion.'

Although the Sienna was stuffed with our stuff, we'd packed a small suitcase each for our hotel stays. She parked the car, and I got our bags. We didn't want to pre-plan where we were staying, so we started the habit of calling when we were two hours out to find a hotel to stay at. The Holiday Inn Express was our, excuse me, my first choice.

We checked in and went up to our room on the third floor. As I set down the suitcases, my wife attacked me with her hands and her lips. She pushed me down on the bed saying, "I've been horny for you for over two hours, Mr. Gundersson."

"Believe me, the feeling is mutual, Mrs. Gundersson," I said quickly taking off my clothes.

She was as well, and we were naked making out on top of the bed. God, I love this woman.

She was lying on top of me, her breasts jiggling with every move she made. She was kissing my face, moving to my neck where she was making her mark on me. I was playing with her breasts, specifically her nipples and we were both ready to fuck. I asked her to lower her breasts to my mouth and she did, and I was slurping all over her, using my teeth a little on her nipples.

I grabbed her and rolled over, now being on top and I saw her face break into the most beautiful smile — "You gonna fuck me, hmmm — you gonna put that weapon of destruction inside me - please, please fuck me Samuel!"

I grabbed my hardened prick and slid inside her, making her moan and groan — she said she wanted to fuck, so I went straight into a fast fucking motion and she was so happy as I was getting close quickly — "Give it to me, Sammy — I want your cum inside me, fill me — fill me with your baby juice!"

She was clearly ready for me to fill her up, so I did — oh my, there was so much of it, it was coming out of her, dripping to her butt and the bedspread — I finally stopped spurting as I pawed her breasts and I felt her have one more orgasm with me inside her.

"Sam, that was your best yet — what was that all about anyway?"

"I wanted to set the standard high, so you'll know what to expect."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.