Samuel & Samantha
Chapter 3

 

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In despair over their recently departed parents, Samuel expresses his longtime feelings for his sister. Together they face an uncertain future.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Tear Jerker   Brother   Sister  

After we got back to our hotel, I was a little tired, probably a little bit due to jet lag. I told Sammi I needed a nap and she asked if she could join me, I said of course, but to keep to her own side of the bed.

"You're no fun Sam," she teased.

"Actually, Samantha ... I've been told I'm lots of fun ... you just haven't decided to find out, just how fun I can be."

"If that kiss in front of the photographer was any measure, I may have to get up on you after all," she giggled.

"Once you've had Sam, you'll never go back," I flirted.

"Remember, I've seen the complete package, I'm just not sure of opening it, because I'm quite certain, I'd never get it closed again."

"Have a nice nap, Sammi." I said, trying to ignore her previous remark.

"Thank you, Loverboy!"

"What was that?"

"I was thinking, if you insist on calling me honey or sweetie, or whatever ... I should call you something as well, and I've decided on 'Loverboy.'"

"Be careful what you wish for, Sis!"

"Oh, if I want it ... you won't stop me, bro!"


We got up from our nap, and changed into some 'going dancing' clothes. Sammi had this sizzling hot white dress. She must have brought a strapless bra, because 'the girls' looked fabulous, as did her butt. I put on a green silk shirt and some white slacks.

We found a party had moved into the Royal Ocean Terrace Lounge, and we went in. There was a DJ who was playing mostly Dance music, which is what Sammi and I wanted to do. We heard 'Rock and Roll Music' playing and moved directly onto the dance floor.

Boy, Sammi was certainly in her element, dancing and grooving to the music. The DJ transitioned into one of my all time favorite songs, 'Love Me Tender.' I grabbed Sammi and brought her in close to me and started to dance with her. I heard a sigh from her, as she laid her head on my shoulder.

I sang along with Elvis,

"Love me Tender ... Love Me True, All my dreams fulfilled.

For my darling ... I love you, and I love you still.

Love me tender, Love me Long, Take me to your heart...

For its there that I belong ... and we'll never part"

While the song went on, Sammi raised her head off my shoulder and we looked at each other ... I couldn't help myself, I kissed her very softly ... and I was waiting for her to pull away, or slap me, or just yell at me -- but she didn't.

She kissed me back, and it was the single best kiss I ever had in my entire life, because of what this kiss meant between us. Neither of us had had anything to drink, so this kiss came from her heart, and not a bottle.

The song was over, but we didn't care, because we just kept on kissing. When we separated, there was applause from the other patrons -- we ran out of the place, hand in hand. We kissed again, this time it was to seal our love. Sammi looked in my eyes and said the words I've been waiting for so long, "I love you!"

We didn't rush back to our hotel and rut like animals, although I had thought of that. We just went out and walked, occasionally stopping to kiss, and look into each other's eyes. I had my arm around her and she leaned into me and said, "Sam, now what do we do about this? When we get back to the mainland, I mean?"

"I know how I feel about you Sammi, and now you know how you feel about me. That's all that matters. We'll go back, find out the status of our folks estate, and proceed from there. It's funny you know ... Mom had always told me to take good care of my sister. I wonder if she knew how I've felt about you."

"I've wondered why I never found a guy to date, but I think it was because you were my 'gold standard' and all of the other guys I ever met, were measly compared to you."

"So, you've thought about me before, romantically Sammi?"

"Yes, but I put it off to the fact that we lived together, and we were each other's best friend ... and the best way to mess up a friendship is to fall in love, isn't it?"


While walking back to our hotel, I decided to broach a potentially troubling subject.

"Sammi, are you on any kind of birth control?"

"Actually Sam, Yes - I am, but I only started four months ago, thinking that I might end up with you, and I didn't want spontaneity broken by the moment, fishing for a condom, or something like that."

"Second uncomfortable question of the evening, Sammi. Have you ever made love before?"

"Actually, I'm not a virgin Sam ... I'm sorry, I was holding out for you, but Ron Jeppsson came along and did the deed. We fucked a couple times. I'm still ready to be made love to for the first time, though, and I hope you are too?"

"Oh Sammi, I'm so ready to make love to you."

We'd reached the hotel. A concierge came up to us and asked how was everything so far during our stay. Sammi and I both said, "Wonderful."

We casually walked to our room ... I put the 'do not disturb sign' on the door, and called the front desk to hold any calls until morning.

"You've given this more than a little thought, haven't you Sam?" Sammi asked.

"Every day of every week of every month. I knew we'd end up together. It was only a question of when."

We casually started to take off our clothes, but when we got down to showing our naked bodies to one another, we both got a little nervous.

"I don't know about you Sam, but I'm suddenly really nervous?"

"So am I, Sammi ... I've dreamed about this moment for so long, and now I almost don't want to spoil it, by starting something. Does that make any sense to you?" I caught myself giggling.

"Yes, it makes perfect sense, Sam. You build something up in your mind, and when you're ready to implement your thought, it all comes out disorganized."

"Why don't we do this, Sammi? Why don't we stay in the few clothes we have on, and get into bed! I'll turn on some music and we can let the mood strike us ... if we fall asleep, we can always take this up in the morning. I'm kind of tired and I'd like to be completely awake and alert when, we do whatever we might do."

"I like that plan, Sam."

I crawled into bed then waited for Sammi to crawl in and get next to me. She is so pretty and watching her scoot over to be next to me actually made me cry a little.

"What's wrong Sam?"

"I'm so overwhelmed to have you next to me, in this bed."

I turned to face her, and our faces were so close to each other, I could kiss her -- and I did. Then she kissed me back. I put my arms around her and held her so close to me ... and we fell asleep.


Waking up with a beautiful, almost naked girl next to you is fantastic. I awoke but didn't move, because Sammi's arm was just above my groin, causing me to get an erection. Her hand slipped and was now on my erection. Her hand seemed to form into a fist around it, and I heard her sweet voice say, "Lookie what I found Sam. Is this for me?"

"All yours and only yours, Sammi."

She started to jack me off, going from the very tip to down to my hairy ball sack. When she found my balls and played with them, she turned her face to me and said, "We need to do something about all this hair. Come into the bathroom with me, I'll shave you ... you'll love it. I've been shaving myself for a while now."

Hearing that, took my mostly hard cock and made it a very hard cock. "Hmmm," Sammi said. "If you can wait for me to shave you, I'll have a place for you to empty those big balls of yours into."

That almost caused me to come right then and there.

"Stop twitching or this could be a bloody mess, Sam."

I calmed down and watched as she took clippers first as she got the hairy monster unveiled, so to speak. After she could do all she could, she lathered my entire groin area, got out her Lady Schick and proceeded to clean up all of the hair I had. I must have looked like a prepubescent boy, because Sammi whistled at me and said, "Let's take that shower now, shall we?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.