I'll Be Right Back - Cover

I'll Be Right Back

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I was sleeping over at my best friend's when she told me she was going to say goodnight to her daddy. Then I found out why it was taking so long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Swinging   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

When I was in middle school and into high school, I had a best female friend, Clare, and we were inseparable, it seemed. We often stayed overnight at each other's house and were the closest of friends.

I think a strong part of that friendship was that we were both living with our dads, it was something we often talked about.

Clare's parents had divorced. I guess her mom had gotten into a really messy affair and her dad got custody of her as a result. She really doesn't like her mother and only sees her about two weeks every year.

In my case, my mom died when I was six. I really don't want to go into details, if that's all right.

So, we were both sure that our being brought up by our fathers was one of the things that bonded us so tightly.

One summer Friday night, it was the summer between middle- and high-school, it was about eleven and Clare said she was going to say goodnight to her dad and that she'd be right back.

Well, it was about a half hour, maybe a little more, when she returned and I asked her what took her so long.

"Oh, um, we ... we kind of got to talking."

"Yeah, I talk with my dad a lot, too. He's kind of like a good friend, too."

"So's my dad. And I like to cuddle with him, too."

"Yeah, me, too," I told her.

"Has your dad ever, um, like, gotten ... like a stiffie?" she asked.

"Geez, I don't think so. Um, I guess I don't really know. Has yours?"

"Yeah."

"How do you know?" I asked.

She looked kind of funny, then said, "Um, I kind of, um, felt it."

"You did? When was this?"

"Promise you won't ever tell another soul? Promise, promise."

I told her I'd always be her friend and never tell, then she said, "Well, it was a few months ago. I was in bed with him to kiss him goodnight and when I hugged him, I felt it touching my leg. I knew what it was, I mean, I know that much, right? So, I reached down and took it in my hand."

"Omigod, you did? Just like that?"

"Yeah, I don't know what came over me but I did. Well, maybe I know. I was really feeling horny, like we've talked about being all the time now, right? So, I just did it. Oh, it was so big, Hollie, you wouldn't believe."

"Did he stop you?"

"Oh, yeah, he said, 'Now Clare, you shouldn't touch Daddy there, precious.' I mean it wasn't just a little bump against it, I was holding it in my hand, squeezing it. He had to know it wasn't an accident."

"Did you stop?"

"I told him I liked how it felt and that I wanted to see it."

"No. You did, really? You asked him that?"

"I did. And, I didn't let go."

"Oh, you kept his ... his thing in your hand?"

"Listen, girl, it was thrilling. If you had your dad's in your hand, you wouldn't let it go, either."

"What happened?"

"Well, he asked me to stop again and I told him I still wanted to see it."

"God, you didn't. You're a real slut, girl."

"You just haven't held one in your hand."

"So, come on, what happened."

"Well, he showed it to me."

"Omigod. What was it like?"

"Beautiful. It was big and long and had a kind of fat, chubby head on it that looked so sexy."

"He really let you see it?"

"Well, I didn't let go so yeah."

"And it's sexy to see it?"

"Oh, girl, you know when we've used my dad's laptop to look at porn? How your pussy feels? That's how it made mine feel."

"Was ... did anything else happen?"

"Hollie, you're my best friend of all time. I'll tell you but you have to keep it secret the rest of your life."

I told her I would, now imagining all kinds of things that might have happened as she told me, "I asked him if I could suck it to make him feel happy."

"You really did? You really mean it?"

"I knew enough that some of our friends were doing that to their boyfriends and, well, how hard can it be? You just put it in your mouth and suck on it. I really wanted to do it."

"Was that why you were so long saying goodnight just now?"

"Yeah."

"You gave him a blowjob?"

"Yes."

"Did you drink ... you know, his cum?"

"I swallowed it, yes, it's nice. I really like doing it, Hollie. It's made Dad and me much closer."

"I'll bet. Does he do anything, like to you?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to tell me?"

"He gave me oral sex, he ate me out. You didn't hear, did you?"

"No, I ... He licks you and stuff?"

"Oh, girl, you just wait. If you think using your fingers is nice, oh, man, you just wait. You should do it with your dad."

"You're kidding. My dad? Like you get naked, both of you? And, suck and lick and stuff?"

"Um, more than that, really."

"Oh, shit. You're fucking, too?"

"Yeah."

"When did that start. Omigod, you're fucking your dad," I exclaimed.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.