Jenn's Coverup
Chapter 18: Her husband is free.

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18: Her husband is free. - Jenn is forced into humiliating sex situations and blackmail to save her family after the 9/11 attack.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Mystery   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   First   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Prostitution  

This seemed to be her lot in life; at least until she had paid enough for Joe to gain his freedom, whenever that was going to be.

Jenny was clearly becoming a broken woman now. She showed less outward signs of resistance and indignation over all the humiliating situations she was being placed in.

To Omar, though, in spite of his vindictive treatment of this woman, she showed a class of dignity he had not seen in very many women in her situation.

She always groomed herself immaculately. Regardless of what clothes she had, she kept them clean, the holes or tears patched and everything ironed. Whatever debasing acts she was ordered to perform, she seemed to have a regal behavior about her.

If she was sucking a dick of a transient, it was treated like the cock of a king. She had a reverent way of treating everyone.

Joe eventually raised enough money through Jenny's cock-sucking to gain his freedom. Omar would just as soon have killed the man, but he felt sorry for Jenny, and felt it would be more humiliating to Joe to be released, knowing he had walked away at the expense of his wife.

When Joe left, he was allowed to take his back pack and all of the clothes that were in it. He managed to keep the USB flash drive that contained all of the passwords and bank account numbers to his accounts. From Mexico, Joe easily booked a flight to Brazil, who had no extradition treaties with the U.S.

He may have gotten out with all of his hidden information, but Omar was no fool. He made copies of everything in Joe's flash drive.

After Joe had been gone a month, Omar had a talk with Jenny. "I would rather have killed your husband. You are better off without him. I gave him some choices in life. He chose to leave you and use you to gain his freedom. If I had killed him, you would never have seen that side of him. He has not made any effort to rescue you. He made a promise not to; but who would expect somebody to follow a promise like that? I have given you some time to see how he has conducted himself. You will be free to go as soon as you want. You have more than earned your freedom. I have made copies of his passwords, and bank accounts. I have transferred most of his money to other accounts. He will not realize it for a while. You will have money to go wherever you want. If you want to straighten things out with your husband, you can do whatever you want."

Jenny was skeptical. After all of the atrocities that she had endured from Sam, his friends, Omar and a city of "Johns" that she had sucked and fucked, she was now told she would be freed. Was this another cruel trick?

Note:

I don't know if I am done yet or not. If there is any interest, I may continue. Let me know.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.