Jenn's Coverup - Cover

Jenn's Coverup

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 16: Jenny bargains her husband's freedom??

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: Jenny bargains her husband's freedom?? - Jenn is forced into humiliating sex situations and blackmail to save her family after the 9/11 attack.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Mystery   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   First   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Prostitution  

Omar escorted her back into the whorehouse and over next to her husband. Jenny sat on Joe's right and wrapped her arms around his right arm. Her top was only zipped up part way. Her nipples were visible to him from the side. She crossed her legs to be next to him, and her dress rode up so that the un-zippered part gapped open to her lap.

Her husband had no way of knowing whether her dress was of her own initiative or part of her humiliation. Omar sat to his left.

"Maybe we can work something out. Each time your wife fucks or sucks somebody, our whorehouse gets $25.00. You can determine the price with the client. Whatever else you can get away with charging, above our charge will be yours. You will be able to buy your freedom if you are willing to leave her here and not look for us or have us arrested." Omar said. Omar slid a slip of paper over to Joe. It had a figure on it. If Joe could raise that much money above and beyond what the house charged, he would be free.

Joe was silent. He looked at Omar and then over at Jenny. He didn't know whether to agree or object. If they had been in separate rooms, Joe might have made the agreement if his wife had no knowledge of it.

Jenny started sobbing as she hugged her husband. "Please let him go. I will agree to anything that will set him free." She mewed.

Omar had locked Joe's and Jenny's backpacks with all their belongings in his office. He had two very large guards watching the room at all times. He knew Joe had several USB flash drives in his backpack. He knew that Joe would not leave without them. He knew that he could quit handcuffing Joe because he could not afford to leave without them.

Omar led Joe over to the reception desk. There was room for two receptionists. An attractive young woman held all the negotiations for the other women. She had one computer screen for videos of the other women. Joe had one loop of video of Jenny. It showed her modeling a number of different outfits, standing on the street in front of the whorehouse in the sun; dancing at the bar; and gently sucking and stroking several clients. It was a very provocative video.

Joe was in a dilemma:

· If he was so violently opposed to what his wife was doing, how could he negotiate money for sex acts for her?

· How could he accept a negotiation for his own freedom that didn't include her? What would happen to his wife?

These issues had a cumulative effect of creating a divide between the two. Jenny was devastated to think that she would never be able to leave this life. It was also devastating that there was an implied acceptance and co-conspiracy on the part of her husband in her life of prostitution. Why hadn't he shown some signs of protest of her treatment or sympathy for her humiliation?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.