Jenn's Coverup
Chapter 15: Jenny is the featured Performer

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: Jenny is the featured Performer - Jenn is forced into humiliating sex situations and blackmail to save her family after the 9/11 attack.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Mystery   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   First   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Prostitution  

Jenny was humiliated at being paraded around town like this, but couldn't think of any alternative if she wanted to keep her husband alive. Next to the whorehouse, Omar also had a Topless Bar.

After an hour or so of parading her through town, he took her to the Topless Bar. They sat at a table for two on the back row. Omar ordered some drinks and let Jenny get acquainted with the place and what the girls were doing. There were several very young girls sitting with customers.

The customers were a mixture of everything. There were young and old Mexicans in western boots and worn Stetsons. There were American tourists; young and old couples. There were plenty of men with Mexican military uniforms. Jenny was the only obvious American on the menu.

The girls on stage were stripping while they danced. The girls, once naked, sat with the customers to promote their buying drinks. It was dark on the back wall, but Jenny could make out girls on their knees in front of the men on couches.

After she had time to watch, Omar whispered something to the DJ. Pretty soon, the DJ made a long and enthusiastic introduction of the next dancer. All eyes turned to Jenny as they clapped and whistled. Although Jenny didn't understand, there was no mistake that she was expected next on the stage.

The DJ walked over to her and extended his hand. Jenny froze and would not stand to the applause. In broken English he gestured that she could either start out at the back couches giving blowjobs, or she could dance.

The security system had been turned on when Jenny had been introduced. The events were being recorded. The DJ reached up and grabbed Jenny by her upper arm in a grip so tight she thought it would break her arm. Rather than go to the couches, she allowed herself to be guided up to the stage.

The DJ started a DVD from Buck Wheat Stephenson's song: "My Marie." It was a soft, slow, melodic song.

Jenny Marie Jenkins; the song seemed to be about her. Jenny stood there, motionless. She reached over with her left hand and supported herself with it. She was petrified with fright and humiliation. Half way through the song, she still hadn't moved. Over the speaker system, the DJ ordered the bouncer to escort her off the stage and over to the couches in the back. If anybody wanted a blowjob, they would start an auction for her services. The bouncer held her by an arm and the bidding started as she was being led down the steps. The bidding started at $20.00 and was up to $75.00 before she was off the stage.

Jenny pulled back and away from the bouncer. "Please give me a chance! I'll get through this. I just need to adjust to this." She pleaded. The bouncer looked over at the DJ. The DJ nodded his head slightly. The Bouncer let her go and the music started again.

Jenny was still too petrified to be very provocative. She seemed to sway imperceptibly as she reached for the zipper and slowly lowered the top one to her waist. She turned her back to the crowd as she raised the lower zipper from the hem to the waist. The entire dress was now unzipped, but clung to her.

Jenny's head drooped in despair as she slid the top over her shoulders. She let it slide to her waist, where it caught on her waist and elbows. The crowd cheered and whistled as they realized she was bare underneath.

In response to the chanting and jeering, she turned slowly to face them. She was now completely exposed. She took her left arm out of the dress and held it in front of her as she started to fold it up and place it over the horizontal brass bar in front of the back mirrors. The back wall was set up like a practice ballet studio with continuous brass handrails the women could use for support.

Jenny stood with her side in profile to the audience and her head down. She had one hand on the handrail for balance. Her right hand covered her vagina. The audience jeered and shouted at her. "Stupid whore! Show yourself. Turn around. Expose yourself. Open your cunt."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.