Jenn's Coverup - Cover

Jenn's Coverup

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 10: Stephanie's Life Changes

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Stephanie's Life Changes - Jenn is forced into humiliating sex situations and blackmail to save her family after the 9/11 attack.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Mystery   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   First   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Prostitution  

Once the dinner was over, the players who had been there and participated in the defiling of this beautiful young girl felt bad about it. They were unable to resist her, but they knew it wasn't right.

"Sam we need to try and minimize what we have done to some extent. This young girl has been treated badly. We are all guilty. She is old enough to legally drive to and from school in this state. You are going to drive one of your other cars at least till the end of the year. You are going to let her have the 930 Slant Nose Targa! Period! No discussion or we pull our accounts!"

The next day, some calls were made. Stephanie got some calls and tryouts with the Jet's Cheerleaders. She was then seen driving the Carrera Red, '72 Slant Nose Targa to school whenever she had to go to Chiefs Cheerleader Practice after school.

She was instantly popular with everybody; not only because she was a cheerleader; not only because she drove; not only because she had a sports car; but she could drive a car with a manual shift. It was an incredibly high price to pay; and she certainly would rather have her naive life back if she could. She wasn't just popular with the students. Whenever the principle, coaches or teachers needed somebody for "Career Day" or to speak to any group, Stephanie could easily fill the speaker's slot with a retired or current player or coach. Instead of trying to constantly violate her, the players seemed to take her on as a team mascot that they were determined to help.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.