Jenn's Coverup - Cover

Jenn's Coverup

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 8: Stephanie's Initiation

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Stephanie's Initiation - Jenn is forced into humiliating sex situations and blackmail to save her family after the 9/11 attack.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Mystery   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   First   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Prostitution  

"Hi Mom!" a soft voice chimed in as the door shut. Stefanie was in the living room watching television with a book in her lap and a carton of ice cream she was eating from. She popped up and turned to greet her mother and was surprised that somebody else was with her. Her mom never brought any men home with her, so Stefanie was a little puzzled by the scene in front of her.

Stephanie stood there, with the carton of ice cream in one hand, and the big tablespoon sticking out of her mouth held by the other.

Sam now understood why Jenny didn't want him inside. Here stood this tall, athletic, long-legged creature wearing high-heeled lumberjack-type boots and short-short cut-off Levis with slits up the sides that barely covered her crotch. Her form fitting t-shirt left no doubt that she had no bra and she had boobs that matched her mothers.

"Mom! What is this man doing here?" Stephanie knew something was wrong. Her mother never dressed like this. Her boobs were practically falling out and Stephanie could pretty much tell her mom had no underwear under this outrageously unbuttoned dress. Stephanie started to panic.

Sam went over to take the remote from her. He lowered the volume and sat down in the recliner. Jenny was petrified and stayed close to the door. Stephanie turned to follow the motions of Sam.

"Everybody come in and sit down!" he bellowed. Stephanie turned to lock eyes with her mother. Jenny used her hands to clutch the top and bottom of her dress and walked over to the couch. Stephanie followed, but both of the girls remained standing. "Sit down! Both of you!"

Jenny sat, still clutching her clothes tightly. Stephanie followed the actions of her mother.

"Introduce us, Jenny!"

Jenny's head dropped as she rattled off: "Sam, this is my daughter Stephanie. Steph; this is Sam. I work for him."

"Fill her in Jenny, honey." Jenny's head dropped. She wiped some tears from her eyes and nose.

"Steph; Sam has found out that Dad is alive. The money we got for a death benefit is not ours. If anybody finds out he is alive, he and I could go to jail for fraud. I didn't know anything about it, but in the eyes of the law, it probably doesn't matter. The money we got has been spent on lots of things, and I don't think that we can pay it back."

Jenny thought about all the things that she had put back for her daughter. Stephanie was incredibly brilliant in school. Instead of skipping grades as their teachers had recommended, Jenny had let her enroll in whatever math and computer courses she wanted at the local universities. There were so many online classes, high school hardly held her back. She mainly attended high school for the interaction with others her own age.

Stephanie was way beyond her years with her knowledge of math and computers. Several Ivy League colleges had already visited and she had been assured of scholarships at MIT, Yale, Harvard, and Princeton. Never the less, Jenny had socked back the $55,000.00 per year for an undergraduate, masters, doctorate and MBA for MIT in case anything unforeseen might go wrong.

Even without an educational scholarship, a number of track coaches had been visiting her cross country and track meets. She had been entered in the open class at the KU Relays and ran close to the former Olympic performers who were paid appearance money just to run. Her times were better than the winning times from the Big 12 entries. She had saved her energy and didn't even bother to run in the high school class.

Stephanie froze. Her dad was alive? Why hadn't she been told? Why hadn't he come back? Does this mean he didn't love either of them enough to return? Thoughts ran through Stephanie's head a mile a minute. What did this have to do with the way her mom was dressed?

"Stephanie, I can make a call to the police and have both of your parents arrested and in jail for many, many, years."

"Oh, No! Please don't do that to them. I'm sure there is a logical explanation" Stephanie whimpered.

"We don't have much money. What will it take for you to keep this thing quiet?" Stephanie begged. There was a long silence. Sam looked at Jenny; then he looked Stephanie over. Sam was openly leering at her skimpily clad body.

It hit her! Even at fourteen, Stephanie had come to understand the look she was getting. "Oh no!" she thought to herself. She bit her lip thinking there had to be some other explanation.

"Well Stephanie, that depends on you. You have your Mom and Dad's destiny in your hands; or in this case in your mouth."

"Please Sam. Please don't do this. I will do anything for you to leave my daughter out of this. She is just too young. She doesn't deserve any of this. I'm begging you." Jenny had bolted out of her seat and was on her knees in front of Sam with her face between his knees. She looked up at him with tears running down her face.

"You're not giving the orders her, young lady. Your daughter is too delectable to pass up." Jenny was openly sobbing with her face in Sam's crotch.

"Stephanie, honey. Are you any good at giving blowjobs?" Jenny openly groaned and her body tightened up at the words.

Stephanie had heard the term, but it was still an abstract vile word to her. She and some of her friends had keyed in the term out of curiosity and were sickened by what they found on YouTube.

She knew some girls reluctantly used it as a form of birth control to keep from getting pregnant; but the idea of putting that thing in her mouth brought the bile to the back of her throat.

She was sure that she had misunderstood something. Nobody would actually do that. Certainly not her mother; and certainly her mother would not permit her to do that.

Stephanie looked questioningly between her mother and Sam. "Show her what to do, Jenny." Sam said loudly while looking at Stephanie.

"Let's start with the dress Jenny." Jenny's head slumped. She sat there like a zombie. What could she do? How could she get her daughter out of this? Jenny knew that Sam held all the cards. Her daughter would basically be left parentless and homeless if she couldn't appease this monster.

Jenny fidgeted with the buttons on her dress. She knew what Sam wanted. She just couldn't make herself submit in front of her daughter. "Let's go, dammit! Or shall I start with your daughter?"

Jenny was broken. She mewed softly as she started with the top button. One at a time, she opened the buttons and stood. Jenny looked at Sam as she peeled the dress over her shoulders and let it fall.

Stephanie was shocked to see her mother this way. She had gray silk stockings that stopped at her crotch and disappeared into her grey high heeled boots. Her vagina had been shaved! Her Coppertone complexion framed and highlighted her alabaster white vagina. She had no idea her mother was so beautiful or provocative.

Jenny walked over to the front of Sam and got down on her knees. From there, she removed his clothes. She was hoping to start the blowjob and quickly get him off before he could think about her daughter.

Jenny reached out with her left hand and encircled his penis as far as her fingers would go. She turned red as she opened her lips and gave him a soft kiss on the end. Sam reached up with a hand on each side of her head and pushed her back.

"That's a nice start, but Stephanie is going to feel left out. Get over here young lady." Stephanie was petrified. She had never even kissed a boy. Her hands went to cover her mouth as she stood. "Could this be real?" she wondered.

Jenny stood and walked over to her. They hugged. Both women were terrified. Jenny was also in despair over her lack of ability to protect her daughter.

"I'll be O.K. Mom. We'll get through this." Stephanie whispered; not really knowing what she was saying. She was terrified, but was trying to calm her mother. Stephanie shuffled as best she could towards Sam. Her grip on her mother's hands practically crushed them.

"Stephanie; it is time for you to strip." Steph just stood there; unable to respond. Her fantasies consisted of kissing one of the senior boys, at the most. The girls didn't even disrobe in front of each other in gym class. Being naked in front of a grown man was beyond her comprehension. Her mother stood behind her and sobbed with her arms around her.

"I'll call Tony and a few of his friends. He can take Stephanie home. Maybe he can convince her to do a few things." Jenny's heart stopped. She could not allow her daughter out of her sight at any cost.

Jenny massaged her daughter's neck and shoulders trying to sooth her anxiety and stop her trembling. Jenny reached around her daughter and began to unbutton her jeans. Jenny grabbed Stephanie's shirt and started to raise it up. Her firm pressure guided Stephanie to raise her hands. The t-shirt went up her body and past her head. Once the shirt was off, Stephanie lowered her arms and covered her naked breasts. Jenny kissed her daughter on the neck as she tossed the shirt on the ground.

Stephanie felt her mother's thumbs move in the waistband of her jeans. With firm pressure, she felt her cutoffs slide down past her hips, where they dropped of their own weight and caught on her boots. Steph raised her knees; one at a time and stepped out of them.

Stephanie was dying of shame now! It seemed so daring for girls her age to go without any panties. They did it because nobody would ever know but themselves, and it seemed so exciting to these girls to do something so outrageous. Now, it had come to humiliate and shame her to the core of her soul.

Stephanie stood there, in nothing but her long, high-heeled leather work boots with her socks turned down over the tops. She had also shaved her not-completely matured down-covered pubic area. The hair was so fine and light that the reddish blond hair was hardly visible. It was shaved into the "landing strip" design her mother had. The start and stop edges above her slit were barley visible. Beyond that, her pouty, puffy folds were shaved naked. Sam had never seen such a stunningly provocative piece of human anatomy in his life! This budding young girl was unbelievable!

Stephanie felt a wave of embarrassment wash over her as the goose bumps formed in a wave; starting at her knees and flowing up to the back of her neck. She instinctively placed her hands over herself for cover as she bowed her head.

This fairly tall, not completely developed, fourteen year old girl was a sight to behold. Her long reddish naturally curly hair cascaded down to her waist. Part of it went over the back of her right shoulder. The rest covered her left breast. Her high heeled boots, which had not been removed raised her on the tips of her toes and accented the muscle tone of her calves, thighs and rear. This mostly redhead was covered with freckles over almost her entire body. The parts normally covered by a thong bikini were still an alabaster white.

She had been forbidden to own a thong bikini, so when she would go to the country club pool, she and her girl friends would lie down and roll or stretch the fabric back to the cracks of their butts for additional tanning. They would un-loosen their tops to prevent tan lines.

Stephanie turned slowly on Sam's orders for closer inspection. If Steph were a car, she could be compared to Sam's Porsche. The Slant Nose 930 had outstanding design lines further enhanced by the finest customizing and an enhanced motor with race tuning that could turn a quarter mile in less than eight seconds on the sixteen inch wide rear tires. Mother and daughter were both a work of art.

"We have rules about blowjobs, Stephanie. I want to see your mouth around my cock. I want to see it slide in and out of your mouth. I want to see your cheeks and neck muscles bulge when they are full. You need to have your mother put that beautifully long hair into a French Braid; like hers. That is why she has her hair the way it is; to suck cock. Show her what to do, Jenny."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.