Jenn's Coverup - Cover

Jenn's Coverup

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 6: The Presentation:

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Presentation: - Jenn is forced into humiliating sex situations and blackmail to save her family after the 9/11 attack.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Mystery   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   First   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Prostitution  

The men let Jenny go, and each went to sit on one of the chairs facing each other. That left Jenny with the chair between them, facing the projection screen.

"Why don't you fix us a couple of drinks before you sit down, Jenny?" Sam said as he looked over at her. Jenny was humiliated at being exposed and ordered to do menial chores for these men. She turned and her high heeled shoes clicked as she walked the short distance to the bar and refrigerator.

Jenny returned with a drink in each hand. She stood in front of Tony and extended her hand with his glass. Tony stared at the beautiful labia right in front of his face as he took the drink.

When Jenny handed Sam his drink, he handed her a remote.

"Jenny, have a seat and run the PowerPoint presentation to show Tony why he should be switching his account." Sam had worked out the presentation which Jenny had not actually seen. She would be seeing it for the first time.

Tony had switched seats and was now sitting on the leather upholstered Mies chair in the center. Sam motioned for her to go sit with him.

Tony spread his legs and put his arms across the back of the wide chair. Reluctantly, Jenny walked over, turned and sat down between his legs, facing the screen. Jenny turned on the remote. The screen was a series of charts and pictures showing all the reasons why Tony should switch his account. There were rows of text along the bottom for her to read that explained all of the "whys."

Once Jenny was seated, Tony wrapped his arms around her. He rubbed her nipple with his thumb and forefinger. He nuzzled her neck and ear with his nose. He licked her ear with his tongue.

Tony was huge, and one hand began exploring the folds of her labia. Finally, he began to insert his forefinger into her. The sandpaper like skin of his huge fingers were excruciating on her tender inner membrane. He sensed her pain, and put his finger into her mouth for lubrication. Humiliated at what she was being forced to do, she reluctantly extended her tongue to lubricate him. She knew if she didn't his coarse skin would cut her.

Tony's long fingers traveled from her mouth to her vagina, moving Jenny's spit deeper into her with each trip. Once he was able to bury his whole finger into her as far as it would go, he switched fingers and started to use his thumb.

The whole presentation was basically useless. She had him when she handed him the drink, but he wasn't about to tell her.

Tony's thumb was causing excruciating discomfort to her as it burrowed in. She was forced to turn to her right and raise her right leg. She raised her leg and laid it over his to ease her pain. Her turn to one side created the appearance of cooperation to both men. This was even more humiliating to Jenny.

Jenny had to move her right arm. She moved it to her side and around Tony's back to help steady herself. When she did this, it exposed her face to him.

Tony lowered his head and found her lips with his. Jenny groaned as he forced her mouth open. She tried not to gag when his tongue entered her. Tony wrapped his left arm around her and lowered her back to get better access with his mouth and thumb.

Tony stopped for a second to change their positions. He used his left hand to raise Jenny's right leg. He put his arm behind her leg so it was raised with her knee next to her ear, as he wrapped his arm back around her neck. He now had her right leg up in the air, his thumb buried in her vagina, and his tongue entwined with hers.

Jenny fought the revulsion and struggled with her emotions. She tried to think about her husband, and the idea that she must endure this for their welfare. She tried to blot out her mental picture of her actual situation, and make up a scenario she could accept. She thought about some clumsy efforts in her teenage years in the back seat of a car, when she didn't know what to do.

"O.K. Jenny, I think we have done enough of that for now. I think it is time for you to show Tony what else you can do." Tony looked over at Sam, not sure what he was getting at, and also reluctant to break up a pleasant situation.

Once Tony's finger was out, she straightened up; crossed her legs; laid her face down on her knees, and wrapped her arms down around her legs in an attempt to cover up and hide her embarrassment and humiliation.

"You're not done yet Jenny. Take a seat on the coffee table. Jenny stood, turned; at the corner of it and assumed her previous posture to cover up. "Sit up and put your hands down, young lady!"

Jenny placed her hands on the coffee table for support. She knew what the next order would be, so she uncrossed her legs but couldn't bring herself to spread her legs.

Sam had walked over to the bar and brought back a Tupperware bowl, electric razor, safety razor, shaving crème, scissors and towel. "You are going to look a lot better without that hair. Spread your legs." Humiliated, Jenny spread her legs, terrified they would cut her.

Her hips and rear were barely on the corner of the table to hold her weight. Sam peeled her grey silk stockings down her legs and tucked them into the top of her boots.

"Turn your hands up and cup them." Jenny sat there on the coffee table, with her knees parted and her palms up on the top of her thighs.

Sam handed the small scissors to Tony, who began trimming her pubic hair as close as he could. He took a pinch of it; cut it, and put it in Jenny's hands, so it wouldn't fall on the floor. Jenny was humiliated at having to participate in her own shaving.

When Tony had clipped as much as he could with the scissors, Sam made her get up, go over to the back bar, and dump the hair into the trash. She came back and stood in front of the corner of the coffee table. Sam extended his hand and guided her back to a sitting position over the corner. "Lie down Jenny."

Jenny pushed her arms behind her to help her to lie down. Tony grabbed her hands and guided them back over her head and over the opposite corner of the table. He and Tony each grabbed one knee and spread her legs a little farther apart. Jenny agonized over her inability to reach down and cover her breasts and vagina with her hands.

She felt like she was in an Ob-Gyn table with her legs up in the air and exposed to a bar of bikers. She was humiliated at the feeling of air rushing across her most intimate parts.

Sam knelt down between her legs and used a towel with hot water to clean and prepare her. He rubbed some shaving crème on her, and then started shaving the fine stubble with his safety razor. The exposure of freshly shaved skin to the open air sent a chill up her abdomen, reminding her of her wanton display to the two men. Her stomach rippled and trembled with her contortions. Like ripples across a pond when a rock is thrown in, her breasts shook her nipples as they echoed her humiliation.

Tony got down on his knees and began fondling her nipples. She felt the shadow as he leaned over her and started to kiss her; gently pecking her lips; nose; eyes and cheeks. He started moistening his tongue and lips and applying it to hers; preparing for his intrusion into her. She turned her head slowly from side to side trying to hold off his eventual penetration.

He took his hand off of her nipple and steadied her face as he tried to insert his tongue. Jenny knew it was useless. She forced herself to relax her neck and soften her lips and accept him. They both turned their heads from side to side slowly as his mouth opened and his tongue snaked into her. His right hand returned to explore her breasts. Jenny tried to shut everything out and blank her mind to the oral rape.

She could feel Sam applying the hot towel again to wash or rub away the remaining shaving crème. Jenny felt the ice cold wind on her as the aftershave he applied evaporated.

Sam handed the bowl, razor, towel and crème to her to put away. Jenny walked back to the wet bar and rinsed out the bowl and put everything away in the upper wall cabinet. She returned and stood in front of the two men who had sat back down in their seats.

Sam leaned over and pulled her stockings back up to where they had been; just below her crotch. They both gazed with fascination at the freshly exposed only un-tanned spot on her body. She had spent time on her secluded deck with her top off, when her daughter was in school, but was too mortified at the thought that somebody might see her to remove the bottom of her bikini.

"I think it's time for the real test of your commitment, Jenny." It's time for the blowjob."

Jenny turned white. This had been discussed in an embarrassing and abstract way before, but this was dangerously close to happening now! Jenny's hands went to her face. How could she do this!

"Get on your knees Jenny!" Slowly and agonizingly, Jenny sank to her knees. Jenny kneeled with her head down; eyes closed; and her hands on her knees. Part of her hair cascaded down her back. Part of it covered her front.

"Jenny this just isn't going to work. If you are going to give a blowjob, you need to learn to enhance the whole presentation. It isn't just about a cock in your mouth. We want to see it going in and out. We want to see your expression.

"Your hair seems to be in the way. I want your hair out of your face. Jenny was crushed by the whole conversation being in the open. It would have been bad enough to do it in the dark. The discussion and instructions were killing her.

Jenny lay back over the coffee table again. She moved up so that her head hung over the edge. She began to slowly weave her hair; starting near the top down to the base of her neck. Once she was at her neck, she sat up to finish the lower part. Even with her hair braided into one long tail, it still seemed to go to her waist. She used the rubber band from the small pigtails she had undone along her temples and finished the bottom. She took a couple of long plastic pins and rolled the braid into a bun at the base of her neck.

Jenny sat on the corner of the table with her arms and legs crossed in front of her. Although her beautiful nipples weren't completely covered, she was more terrified of the next commands than she was of protecting her nudity.

"Get down, Jenny!" Jenny slipped from the coffee table down to her knees in front of Tony. He spread his legs to let her closer.

Jenny kneeled there, with her head down and her hands on the seat between his legs; refusing to touch him.

"Tell us about your first blowjob, Jenny. How old were you? Was it your husband?" Jenny was humiliated, but with her mind close to shutting down, she was unable to spar intellectually with Sam.

She told him how she had first started dating when she was about fourteen. She had started dating Conrad, who was the starting quarterback on the football team and center on the basketball team. She had been infatuated with the young boy's interest in her, being a freshman on the cheerleading squad.

Jenny was intoxicated with the popularity that came with it. Freshmen were the low end of the social totem pole. Her being seen with Conrad catapulted her to the top social circles in a large high school. All the other boys were now interested in her, and all the girls wanted to be her friend.

Jenny had gone along reluctantly with his increased pressures with petting. She knew the dangers of having sex, and did not want to take the chance of getting pregnant. Conrad was a bit of a user, and was a little resentful of the fact that she would not have sex with him outright on the first date. They had parked frequently, but not gone very far.

Finally, Conrad had decided to take a stand with her. One night after they won their homecoming game, he decided to take her to a party. His role as Homecoming King brought a lot of stature to her as his date for the night.

Conrad's parents had rented a limousine for them to use that night. Conrad had invited a number of the running backs and linemen to go with them. Everybody was having a good time just riding around and decided to skip the party.

Jenny had an uncomfortable sense about the tone of the evening. The girls seemed tense. The boys seemed to laugh at everything and were equally nervous about something. The limo stereo was blaring a lot of Chuck Berry music, and everything seemed to be fine. In the background, Jenny heard a few whispers about the term "rainbow," but dismissed it as nothing of consequence.

Finally, Conrad said: "Alright girls! Who's going to start the Rainbow Party?" The girls looked around nervously at each other. There was some nervous giggling and finger pointing. One of the older girls said; "I think that it is only fair that the freshmen have to go first. They are new here."

"Freshmen! Freshmen!" The chant started. Several of the freshmen had turned red and covered their faces in embarrassment.

"Alright, Linda. You are going to be first!" Conrad said in a slow smile. Linda had just turned fourteen. She wasn't a particularly popular girl, but had a pretty good body but slightly homely face. She was not a "dog." But not a ten either. She was about an 8.8 on a scale of one to ten.

"What does the term rainbow mean?" Jenny whispered to Conrad. "You'll see! All the girls have to do it. Linda just has to start because she is the youngest. You can go last, because you are my date."

Conrad knew there was a good chance Jenny would bolt; and get out of the car, but at this point he didn't care. If she wouldn't put out, he would rather find somebody else.

"Take it off! Take it off!" the chanting started. Slowly, the embarrassed Linda began removing her clothes. She had a nice formal on and reached behind herself to unzip it. She was somewhere between crying and smiling as she nervously pulled the dress off.

Jenny turned white at the scene in front of her. Was she supposed to do this too? Jenny froze; unable to react as Linda removed her bra. Linda's eyes were watering and she forced a smile as she got up on her knees to remove her pantyhose. There were more chants of "Panties! Panties!" when she hesitated.

Finally Linda rolled onto her back; brought her knees into a "tuck" position and peeled her panties off. She was now naked and visibly trembling. One of the older girls scooted over and applied some bright blue lipstick. She looked garish with the strange colored lipstick.

The boys had been stripping off their clothes while the lipstick had been applied. Linda's date, Mike, had been one of the huge linemen. He was about six feet four and weighted about 200 pounds. He had his cock out, and it was partially erect. The older girls guided Linda down to her knees in front of her date.

One of the girls leaned over and started to whisper directions into her ear. Nervously following the directions of the older girls, Linda reached out to grab Mike's cock. She looked back to the girl offering instructions as she put her other hand over the end of it. She was terrified of even touching it, but seemed to find some comfort with the closeness of the other girls.

The next set of whispers forced Linda to recoil back and place one hand over her mouth. Linda had never given a blowjob before, and was intimidated at having to do this to her boyfriend in public. Actually, she was not Mike's true girlfriend. The boys in the limo had purposely handpicked these girls who were mostly freshmen, hoping they could coheres them into this activity. The girls were new in high school and struggling for acceptance and popularity.

Linda was assured she would be the first, and all the others would follow. Each girl was to suck off each boy and use a different color of lipstick. In the end, each boy would have a rainbow of different colored lipstick on their cocks.

Reluctantly, Linda leaned forward and opened her mouth. She lowered her head as far as she could. Cell phones were flashing as she covered the end with her mouth. Jenny was mortified at the scene in front of her.

She now understood what would be expected of her. She started to tremble with the realization of Conrad's expectations. What should she do? She looked at the door, hoping to open it and run, but they were moving, and so far out of town, she had no idea how to get home. At the age of fourteen, she had not learned to drive yet. At that age, girls do not know north, or south from east or west. She had no idea what to do if she ran.

Jenny knew that if she left, she could write off any idea of popularity or acceptance by the "upper level" of high school students. All eyes now turned to Jenny. She was now the next youngest girl. She was next!

"Oh no!" she thought. "How could she bring herself to do this?"

"O.K. Jenny. It's time to Fuck or Walk. What do you want to do?"

"Fuck or Walk! Fuck or Walk!" the chants came. At the age of fourteen, girls can make very strange decisions in the heat and pressure of the moment. Jenny was still in her cheerleader outfit because of the game.

She was sitting next to Conrad, and buried her face in his chest. Her left hand was wrapped around his back. Her right hand was against his chest. With a feeling of despair, Jenny pressed her hand against his chest and slowly pulled her hand down; forcing her hand to slide down in the sleeve of her sweater.

The bulge of her hand slid back along the inside of her sleeve until it passed the armpit. The sleeve was now empty. The bulge of her right hand continued over to grab the left sleeve of her sweater as that arm retreated past that armpit. She now had both arms free of the sleeves.

Her hands appeared at the neck hole of her sweater; pushing the neck of it up past her head. Slowly the sweater seemed to crawl up and over her head. Jenny was now sitting with her face buried in Conrad's chest and the sweater balled up between them in her hands.

Jenny kept her face buried in his chest as she reached down to untie her track shoes. She used her feet to remove the shoes. Jenny reached her hands up to cover her face; knowing what the next step had to be: Either the panties or short skirt. Jenny reached up for the zipper behind her and undid the skirt. She had to get up on her knees on the seat to remove her skirt.

Jenny was now sitting with her side against Conrad and dressed in her sheer bra and thong panties. Conrad reached up and pushed her away. "Stand up Jenny!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.