Jenn's Coverup
Chapter 5: A Private Presentation at the Office

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Private Presentation at the Office - Jenn is forced into humiliating sex situations and blackmail to save her family after the 9/11 attack.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Mystery   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   First   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Prostitution  

Once the three had finished their meal and drinks, Sam said it was time to go back to the office to continue talking about the account. Sam held out his arm to let Jenny hang on to him as he guided her out of the restaurant. They walked the short distance to the office. It was dusk, once they were out of the restaurant, not too many people noticed that her dress was so outrageously unbuttoned. The few that did had a double take like they had just walked by a live model from the "Over 21" store.

When they went in the office, they had to stop at the security desk to sign in. "Hi Sam." The security guard said when he signed in. "Hello to you too, Mrs. Jenkins." The guard smiled. The guard hardly noticed Tony as he signed in.

Jenny was petrified as they entered the elevator. The elevator was completely glass and eventually had a spectacular view of the city on the way up. Lots of visitors and tourist busses would stop or slow down as they went by to watch the elevators. "What unspeakable horrors was she in for once they arrived at the office?" she wondered. Jenny had been nervously clutching the bottom part of her dress to hold things together. "Let go of the dress, Jenny." Sam said softly. Reluctantly, Jenny put her hands down to her sides. Sam turned her away from the doors to face the back of the elevator. The visitors who were curious anyway, sensed that something was about to happen.

"Now, take it off." Jenny turned white. They were in the elevator on a Friday night on the first floor. It was common for people to work later than this building. She could see the crowd outside through her reflection on the glass; and knew there might be people she knew from her own office or others in the building who might know her.

"Please Sam! There are other people in the building and there are all those tourists outside that are watching. Please don't make me do this!" Jenny pleaded. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. But I am tired fucking with you. I can make a couple of calls!"

Jenny's head dropped as the elevator doors closed and the cab slowly lurched upward. She reached up to wipe some tears off of her nose. Her hands reached up to unbutton the remaining buttons of her dress. She paused a second or two once it was unbuttoned. The middle opened to completely reveal her breasts and vagina.

Jenny sobbed as she slipped the top off of her shoulders. She brought the dress around in front of her and held it in front of her. Sam reached over and took it gently out of her hands. Jenny was magnificent in her high heeled boots and thigh-high silk stockings that stopped just below her crotch. Her alabaster white vagina and rear was framed and accented by the copper toned legs and abs. Her pearl necklace swayed slightly as the elevator started up.

Jenny was humiliated, and filled with despair, but held her head up and stared at the lights of the buildings outside, which seemed to descend below them. Once they were up a couple of stories and past the crowd outside, her embarrassment changed from who could see her on the sidewalk outside, to who might see her next when the elevator stopped.

Tony moved behind her and wrapped his arms around her to cup her breasts. He rolled her nipples in his thumbs and index fingers and felt them harden. Jenny was mortified by her reaction. She was not the slightest bit stimulated; in fact, she was totally humiliated at standing naked in front of the two men.

Tony grabbed her right hand and pushed it down his pants. Jenny clenched her fist shut. Tony squeezed her hand until she opened it. Reluctantly she let him guide her hand to open and wrap around his baseball sized weapon.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.