Jenn's Coverup
Chapter 3: Dinner at Guinevere's

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Dinner at Guinevere's - Jenn is forced into humiliating sex situations and blackmail to save her family after the 9/11 attack.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Mystery   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   First   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Prostitution  

"Jenny; you need to call Tony Parmalee. Tell him we are taking him out to dinner tonight at Guinevere's." Jenny got out her cell phone, but wasn't at all happy at what she was being asked to do.

Sammy had been a teammate of her husband's for several years. When Joe had retired, he was able to get a number of his ex-teammates retirement accounts. Tony had made a lot of money over the years and had a sizeable 401K worth several million dollars. Since her husband had been declared legally dead, he had been considering transferring it to somebody else to manage. Jenny had been the interim manager of her husband's accounts, and trying desperately to hang on to all of them. She was just as good a manager as he was, but didn't have their confidence yet. Tony had always shown a mild interest in her, and she was not that comfortable being alone with him.

"I want to take him to dinner with us tonight. The reason for this is that I want you to talk him into transferring his accounts to me. I will be managing his retirement account."

"That's not fair, Joe. The commission is a sizeable amount that I need. I can take care of it just as well as my husband did. In fact, I was the one doing the research, reading all the reports and making the recommendations to him." Jenny whimpered.

"Yes, but you also got several million dollars when he disappeared. What did you do to deserve that? I could use some of that commission. It is a fair price for keeping the two of you out of jail.'

Jenny called Tony. She made the offer of dinner matter-of-factly; not really caring whether he accepted or not. Sammy jumped at the chance. He knew Sam would be there, but maybe he could separate the two of them.

When they arrived at Guinevere's, Tony was already there waiting. Tony had been a tight end who was good at blocking and could also beat most of the linebackers with his speed. He had lasted a long time for the Chiefs, and had saved lots of money.

When their cab pulled up, Jenny recognized the six-foot-six tall black man with the immaculate suit, trim goatee and sprinkling of gray in his hair. He opened the door and his eyes popped open when Jenny pivoted her long legged, suede boots out. He extended his hand to help her stand.

He gulped as he thought he had seen a flash of reddish-brown hair at the top of her hose as she swiveled her legs out of the car. For a nano-second he had the impression she wasn't wearing any panties. This seemed completely out of character for the prim-and-proper wife of his former teammate. The players had joked about how different she was compared to the brazen girls that most players dated.

When Tony pulled her upright, she was against his chest. She tried to appear friendly, but Tony felt it had been forced. He took her arm to escort her into the restaurant, and Sam followed slightly behind and to the opposite side of Jenny.

When they got in, Sam whispered something to the Maître' D, and slipped him some money. The tall, elegantly tailored man escorted them to a small table against the huge picture window facing the street. The floor was about three feet above the outdoor dining deck.

Tony held the chair for her as she sat, and helped scoot it closer to the table.

Jenny was seated at the table facing the outside window. Sam sat to Jenny's left, and Tony sat against the glass opposite Sam. Sam got up and helped her with her coat. Jenny didn't want the coat removed, but dared not resist the implied order.

When the coat was draped over the back of her chair, there was nothing covering Jenny except the new miniskirt. With the lower half unbuttoned, the sides fell as she crossed her legs. This was a real dilemma for her; if she left her legs un-crossed, the length of her dress might give more cover. On the other hand, it would be impossible to keep her legs together; and it was already so short, there wasn't much she could hide below the glass topped table, with him sitting next to her. When she crossed her legs, the hem fell to the sides, and the juncture of dress below the last unbuttoned clasp was dangerously close to the tops of the lace of her silk stockings. Again, Tony felt he sensed a flash of bare skin above the stockings, but it happened so quickly, he couldn't be sure. It was normally rude to stare, but now Tony was determined to not miss anything again.

There was a group of men, sitting on the outside deck in front of the window. They had not missed it. Now all heads were turned. Some of them even turned their chairs for a better view. A couple of the men who had been sitting away from the window got up and moved their chairs to the opposite side of the table to face the window. Jenny was facing them with her legs together. When she crossed her legs, for a millisecond, they had a brief glimpse of her naked labia.

There was enough shadow from the dress and table, they couldn't see clearly, but they knew what they had seen. Nothing was said, but the conversation stopped. Everybody tried to be nonchalant, but everybody had repositioned for clear view of Jenny.

"Tony, we are here tonight to review your investments. So far, you have had them in Jenny's husband's account. Now that he is gone, we need to re-evaluate everything. Jenny does not have the same level of experience as her husband. I do. Jenny and I feel that it would be in your best interest to transfer your account to my direct supervision. Jenny and I, together, will manage your account to make sure you make as much money as we can manage. Jenny and I are going to see that we do everything we can to gain your confidence. Isn't that right Jenny?" Sam said.

Tony did not say anything. He thought for a while. He had had a crush on Jenny for a long time. He had not acted on his feelings because of his association with her husband. "Just what had they meant about doing everything we can to gain your confidence?" Tony wondered to himself.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.