Best Class Ever - Cover

Best Class Ever

by Orange Sasquatch

Copyright© 2012 by Orange Sasquatch

Erotica Sex Story: A classmate and I get frisky

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   School   .

She was sitting next to me. She was beautiful. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. Her features were amazing. She look beautiful even if she wasn't smiling. The way her lips were, how her hair fell, the blush of her cheeks. I snuck looks at her all during class, pretending to look at the teacher, at the board, looking at her while her head was turned. Her perfume wafted over me and fuzzed my brain. I couldn't get her out of my mind. Psych was not going to get through to me today.

Then she fell asleep. She was like a perfect little angel. I stared at her unabashed. The teacher made a loud noise and she awoke. She nearly caught me staring. She gave me a little look. Then she stretched. She put her heads behind her head and yawned, causing her chest to be puffed out. Her breasts looked perfect, the right size and shape. She actually caught me staring this time. She looks me over and then smiles.

She writes on a piece of paper, "Like what you see?"

I write back, "Hell yes."

"Me too, wanna do it?" I look up surprised. She winks at me. I nod at her. I stand to leave but I don't get very far. As soon as I stand she attacks me. She pushes me up against the wall. Her lips mash to mine. I feel the gaze of everyone in the class. It takes me a minute, but I finally begin to return her passionate kisses. Her tongue is in my mouth and we play. The teacher, Mrs. K, says something but I can't comprehend it. My hands begin to roam under her shirt and I push off from the wall and I push her onto the desk. She's sitting on the desk and we continue kissing. I take off her shirt and throw it away. Her yellow bra is visible to every one in the class. Guys are starting to hoot and holler.

"What's your name again?" I ask her.

"Mary," she pants.

"I'm Cal, Nice to meet you," I say, then I resume probing her mouth. The teacher comes over.

"This is quite enough!" Mrs. K tries to push us apart. Mary stops kissing me and grabs Mrs. K. Their lips lock. Another cheer goes up from the guys. Mrs. K breaks free from Mary's grasp and moves away, looking very stunned. Mary's mouth finds mine again.

We don't kiss for long as I begin to kiss down her shoulder. I as I kiss to her chest I push down her bra straps. Anyone looking could have seen many of the guys had sprouted erections. Even the girls were watching our display. Mrs. K had moved to a corner.

At this point I became oblivious to it all and undid the clasp on Mary's bra. I threw that away too. I continued on my path down her front and began sucking her nipples. Her hands were on my head, going through my hair. I sucked for all I was worth. I began to play with her nipple using my tongue. She moaned. She then pulls me back up to her lips and kisses me. My hands go to her breasts and begin playing with her nipples. Her hands are busy removing my shirt. We break so she can remove my shirt. I come back to my senses for just a moment or two. Another pair in the class has started making out.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.