Forbidden Then, Now, and Forever - Cover

Forbidden Then, Now, and Forever

Copyright© 2012 by Mystic Breeze

I'm Ready

Incest Sex Story: I'm Ready - Two siblings have intercourse, and find out they enjoy it very much. Will their continuous sexual love affairs interfere with their own love lives? If so, are the inseperable two's close connection obliterated with lustful love making? Will they ever find true love that is accepted by the society? You know how to find the answers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Incest   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Tom didn't waste anymore time. He quickly lifted off his shirt and unbuttoned his pants. Meghan did the same, but not as quickly: Tom was going lightning speed. She looked stunned and excited-- but also somewhat nervous.

Tom leaned in, kissing her gently, and decided to take a risk.

"You sure about this, Meg?"

She nodded.

"Yeah. Just ... kinda exci-vous-- you know, excited but nervous? This IS my first time. I have no doubt in wanting to do this, but I just hope it doesn't ... hurt too much."

He smiled at her, admiring that she didn't want to jump in without caution.

"Well, first of all, are you on the pill?"

She nodded again. "Dad said I didn't need it because I will 'Absolutely not be having sex anytime soon, ' but Mom said 'You never know!'" They both laughed and Tom kissed her hand.

"Then we have nothing to worry about. I promise to go very slow and gentle, and we can stop whenever you'd like."

Meg nodded for a third time and said, "I'm ready."

Tom smiled down at her and lowered himself to her pussy.

He gently kissed her clit and smiled at her quiet moans.

"First, we need to get you as wet as possible. That ok?"

She bit her lip and smiled in response.

He continued to get her vagina wet, carefully serenading her clit mostly.

He stuck a finger in to check if she was ready-- and boy, was she ready! Tom's finger came back out completely covered in her sweet juices, which made his cock ever harder as it bolted upright.

Meghan giggled. "I guess I'm ready?"

'She is so fucking adorable.'

"Yeah, haha. We really didnt need to do this, considering the fact you're wet like, nonstop! But i wanted to be extra sure."

She blushed and relaxed. 'Maybe this won't be too bad after all. He said he'd be cautious, so don't worry. It will be fine. Calm yourself!!'

Tom held her hand and bent over to kiss her cheek. He grabbed his dick and held it to her vagina and rubbed it around, so she could get used to the feeling of penis. Meghan stared up at the ceiling, showing no emotion. Tom inserted himself into her, and studied her painful expression.

"Remember, just tell me 'stop' if it's too much."

He worked his dick in a little more, repeating in his head, 'Go slow. Be gentle. Go slow. Be gentle.'

He carefully eased in a few inches more, and was relieved to find that her hymen had already been broken. Tom laughed. "My sister's been naughtier than I thought! How are you already popped?"

Meg blushed and giggled. "Well ... for my thriteenth birthday, Mom got me a dildo. It was pretty long, but she said 'Use only what you can handle.' Hurt like hell when I popped it. And I had to ask mom about it, I thought I'd broken myself!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.