Winifred Was Willing
Chapter 3: No, No, Annette

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: No, No, Annette - Young Winifred is learning about the birds and the bees the old fashioned way. She is given a "hands on" introduction to all things sexual. Soon her pretty mouth, her deliciously tight little pucker hole and her constantly wet pussy are explored, opened and given a good medley of different and kinky exercises to insure her complete knowledge in these areas.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It is all a bit too much for a god-fearing, good girl to take.

I am too well aware of the fact that my two devious sisters, Winifred and Cornelia have "poisoned the waters" with regard to my character and moral demeanor. I must protest and offer some enlightening perspective on my private affairs.

There is some truth in the obvious fact that I am easily the most attractive and intelligent of the three Winkle sisters. Even my scheming siblings would admit to that simple fact. I believe it is my superior looks and talent that precipitated the jealous maneuvering those two little bitches employed to make me appear less than the most virtuous of women.

It is common knowledge that Sir Henry is infatuated with my beauty and sparkling personality. I have cultivated and encouraged his attendance on my person with the purest of intentions. I have never foresworn my intrinsic sense of modesty and seemly behavior at any time. Perhaps I have allowed the poor fellow to avail himself of my perfectly shaped bosom to assuage his virile nature in "sampling the goods". On only a very rare occasion have I given him permission to address my posterior with his need to let off the steam of our heated courting. After all, it is only the confidential and private use of one's own dirt-hole for maintaining continued interest. My own mama instructed me on the benefit of such activities to gauge the ardor and expertise of possible long-term suitors. I would never engage in real sex with any male who has not fully declared his intentions to be honorable.

I do not want to appear too loose with my words but I must inform you that I have personally witnessed my sister Cornelia in dubious comportment with the very attractive librarian with somewhat suspect lineage called Julia. This Julia person is the loosest of females willing to drop to her knees on the slightest provocation. I had the misfortune to catch her in just such a position with my dearest intended Sir Henry and watched her swallow every last drop off my future spouse's emissions with only a trace of white on one corner of her ruby-red lips.

In order to forestall any unseemly confrontation, I pretended to reenter the room with a clatter that must have sent them both scurrying to repair their attire. I swear I have never sighted two more innocent of personages totally oblivious to each other in close assembly.

As amusing as the scene must seem to most of you, I must confess I was quite put out with my intended, with the deliciously pretty librarian, and even with my own sister Cornelia whom I suspected arranged the little tableau specifically for my benefit.

I know that Winifred has probably told you that I have been concerned with the appearance of my posterior and that I have often tasked her with "hands on" inspections to make sure I am viewed in the best way possible. All I can say is the poor girl has been most circumspect in her attentions to my bottom and I will not fault her for her unfortunate obsession with that particular part of the anatomy. She has probably regaled you with tales of my anal coupling with Sir Henry. I must admit it is true but only in the sense of tending to the needs of one's intended not for my base instincts or female pleasure.

I really do not possess my sister's desire for anal impalement and only use it to improve my prospects for suitable spousal partnering. My true intentions are to direct Sir Henry's royal seeds into my baby-making vagina to enhance my familial position.

Should my husband desire to use the willing mouths and ready bums of available females for his sporting pleasure, the more power to him. I am certain that with our difference in ages, it will be not many years before he will slow down enough to seldom venture beyond the spousal bed. Perhaps that is when I will have an opportunity to expand my sexual repertoire with discreet male acquaintances.

I have been meaning to make inquiry of my sister Cordelia about her abnormal liaisons with the librarian and other similar-minded young females with knowing eyes and tight, lean asses. I decided instead to approach the attractive Julia and pump her for more insight into the relationship.

It was on a hazy summer day with nary a breeze blowing outside when I managed to get Julia alone in the study for my intended interrogation. Our parents were away at the shore and Cornelia was a bed with a "splitting headache". Winifred had taken the opportunity to renew her acquaintances with our country cousins in an estate not too distant.

The temperatures demanded that we shed all of our petticoats except for one thin fabric for the sake of propriety. I had even removed my restrictive bloomers to allow whatever air there was to reach my nether regions and cool my female parts down.

I could not help but notice that Julia's petticoat was of the common variety used by ordinary folk not blessed with sufficient income to insure proper attire. When she stood in front of the full length window, the outline of her entire figure was on display for my perusal. I was even able to see the dark outline of her pubic hair and the way the long strands wisped down between her shapely legs.

I was feeling a hint of something that I had never felt before except when my sister tended to my posterior esthetics in those special moments that made my insides quiver.

"Miss Annette, this accursed heat is melting my resolve to experience an enjoyable evening with you and your sisters."

Seeking to establish a rapport with the pretty librarian, I beseeched her to sit next to me on the sofa and professed enough concern for her comfort to fan her with a delightful fan purchased by my mama in a small shop in Majorca. The attractive and well-proportioned female stretched out on the sofa and closed her eyes as I attended to her. I could see her pubic mound rising like a little Vesuvius at the apex of her nicely curved legs. It was easy to see why my sister was so attached to her.

"Julia, if you lift your shift just slightly, I will be able to cool your privates with my little fan."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.