The Exchange Student
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - She was from a back woods village in Russia. The program she entered was supposed to send her to a family in America, where she'd make a new girlfriend, and study at an American high school. But there were bureaucracies involved, and that means there's always room for error. And boy, howdy, was there ever an error.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   School  

"Get a grip, Bob, and come here," said Molly. "We have a decision to make."

Bob didn't actually mind going with her. He had relieved the incredible stress he'd been under, imagining what it must have been like to shave that girl. He was much more relaxed now. He just hadn't gone back to submerge himself in what caused that stress to begin with.

He followed Molly to the kitchen, where Nadia was chattering away in Russian on the phone.

"You called her mother," he said. He didn't know how to feel about that. He liked Nadia too, and not just because she was a stone fox. He couldn't help reacting to that part of her, but he was also capable of appreciating her for her intelligence, and friendliness, and general personality. He didn't want her to leave. By the same token, he assumed she would now be jerked from their house, and that the honor of his family name might be at risk.

"It seems Mrs. Valovitski would like to meet Ruth," said Molly, her voice tight.

"Really!" said Bob. That was a new twist.

"I'm not sending my son to Russia, Bob. Not when someone over there may decide he has committed some heinous crime and throw him in a gulag somewhere."

Nadia's eyes flashed at the two adults as she heard the word "gulag" but then went back to wandering around as she talked.

Men and women often think about things in very different ways. That had been happening during the family meeting. How Bob thought about things was quite different in many ways than how Molly did. They were very similar in other ways, but it is usually the differences that create the most tension. One major difference in men, though, is that when confronted with a problem, men like to try to just solve it, as opposed to talking about it for an extended period. That is something many women like to do.

Bob went to the table and made the "time out" motion in front of Nadia's eyes. Thanks to her exposure to the cheerleaders and sports at school, she recognized it, said something into the phone, and then went silent, looking at Bob with question in her eyes.

"Ask her if she'd like to visit America. I'd be happy to buy her a ticket."

"What?" Molly's voice was shocked.

"We have savings," he said. "What are we saving that money for? Something important, right? I think this qualifies as something pretty important."

Nadia spoke briefly into the phone in Russian, listened for perhaps four or five seconds, and then pulled it away from her ear. "She is very excited," said Nadia. "She said she will begin tomorrow the process to get permission to come.

"That's all she said?" asked Molly, a little dazed.

"Well no. She also said I can't have sex with Ruth until she gets here."


"Can't have sex with my son until she gets here!" snorted Molly. She and Bob were still sitting at the kitchen table. They had sent Ruth and Nadia back to bed. Both adults were too worked up to sleep, though.

"They think about things differently than we do," said Bob.

"Don't give me that. That girl wants to have sex with my baby."

"Your baby is almost eighteen, and so is she."

"I know that," moaned Molly. "Don't tell me you expect me to just cave and let them fuck like bunnies."

"Look, maybe we're overreacting," he said. "Maybe what she meant was 'Don't have sex with that boy before I get there, because when I do get there, I'm taking you home!"

"He loves her," whined Molly, her voice tragic. "Did you see the way he looked at her?"

"Yes," said Bob. "And I saw the way she looked at him."

Molly sighed. "I know. I did too. They're crazy about each other. How did this happen? It's only been three months!"

"The way I heard it, she couldn't resist him ... because he's the best catch in the whole school."

"He's not supposed to be being caught!" she snapped. "He's supposed to go to college and get a degree and become a good provider!"

"For who?" asked Bob, reaching for his bride's hand.

"I don't know," she said miserably.

"Do you think she'd be a better potential daughter-in-law than Nadia?"

"You just like her tits," growled Molly. "And don't try to deny it."

"I'm not," he said. "Just imagine them feeding our grandbaby ... Ruth's son or daughter."

She stood up. "You're an evil man, Bob Cummins. You don't play fair, and I'm not going to forget it. You're going to pay for that."

He shrugged. "I thought it might clear your brain."


Back in the bedroom, Molly writhed, her naked body trying to touch as much of her husband's naked body as she could. They had been kissing for fifteen minutes, and she had played with is iron hard prick for most of it. Despite her words, she had made it quite clear she wanted sex when they returned to their bedroom.

"Do you think she's listening?" she purred into Bob's ear. "Are you going to make me squeal, so she understands what that means?"

"Fuck," panted Bob. "You drive me crazy, woman, and you do it on purpose."

She kissed her way down over his chest, and gripped the target she was aiming for. She lovingly sucked the tip and then bobbed her head rapidly. Over the years she had fine-tuned the ability to get him to the edge, and that's what she did now.

"Not in your mouth, baby," he panted.

She pulled her mouth off and jacked him just fast enough to keep things hot.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.