Unleashing the Other - Cover

Unleashing the Other

Copyright© 2012 by Mark Gander

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Frank Pezzo is a bastard who grew up Italian and Catholic in a WASP city in the South. He has many inner demons, but he is learning that not all demons are bad. Some come in rather handy, especially when returning to Chattanooga and reuniting with the many women in his life. Prepare for many secrets to be unveiled.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   boy   girl   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Lolita   NonConsensual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

I was in the middle of slamming Michelle's ass when the door knocked yet again. Jim had Becky bent over as well, but he was buried inside her cunt. Lisa was only too happy to answer the door, probably thinking that no one would actually go inside right then. She wore a bathrobe for the moment, but that parted when she let go of the cloth belt. Her delectable pussy, which Jim and I had both fucked earlier in the hour, was quite exposed to the person at the other end.

"Ah, Ms. Wilkins. Thought we wouldn't see you again until the funeral. Looking for Jim or me?" Lisa queried, somewhat surprised.

"Well, actually, yes. I think that you and I both know what this is about, Lisa. I gave you the summons. Did you give Jim his copy?" Alice confronted my old flame.

"No, of course not. I will in time. For now, we can act normally. Not that it will change anything. Jim is my husband. I love him. He loves me. The law can go fuck itself. I wanted to surprise him. Well, I guess that he will find out now, since you're here. By the way, is one of your other clients Frank Pezzo?" Lisa replied tartly.

"Yes, he is. Along with Sally and Kelly Pezzo, your sister Michelle, and her girlfriend Missy Shaw. But how did you know about Mr. Pezzo?" Alice demanded.

"Alice, I think that we need to talk. In the kitchen for now. The others can join us and you can go ahead and reveal the truth to them as well. There's something that I need to explain to you," Lisa warned the lawyer.

"Sure, go ahead. I'm ready to listen. I certainly can't go judge. As you might have guessed, your father and I have been fucking for years," Alice sighed in response, following Lisa to the kitchen.

"Yeah, I kind of figured that part out, Alice. Then again, why wouldn't he fuck you? You're a sexy woman and he fucked anything that moved, anyway. Okay, here it is. Jim, Michelle, Missy, Sally, Kelly, Frank, and me ... we're all lovers. Each of us with the others. They're all here, along with my daughters by Jim and Frank's Australian not-so-ex-as-we-thought-wife Becky. They're our lovers, too. So, there you. Incest, polyamory, bondage, bisexuality. You name it, we're doing it. One big, happy, perverted family. As of this weekend, we're all intimate with each other," Lisa announced, grinning now in a way that I could hear in her voice.

"Well, that fits with what I've heard about you, Lisa. You were apparently a wild woman, even back then. Isn't that right?" Alice laughed seductively.

"Call me what I am, Alice. I'm a slut. I freely admit it. I love it, too. I revel in my slutdom. It's just a part of who I am, the slutty wife, who doesn't mind fucking any guy that she can seduce," Lisa coughed and laughed with no evident embarrassment whatsoever.

By now, we had heard everything, since we were all done (for now), semi-dressed, and walking through the hallway. The realization that we had fucked so many of our own kith and kin was actually quite delicious to everyone in the group. The fact that Lisa knew more than the others and hadn't told any of us was also delightfully naughty of her. I didn't mind at all, and neither apparently did the others.

"So, let me get this straight here, if you'll pardon the choice of words. Lisa, Michelle, Missy, Sally, Kelly, Jim, and I are all children of Adam Slater. Is that right? I've fucked five sisters and my brother, not to mention my aunt and nieces. Damn, I've been busy!" I chuckled in reaction to this news.

"Well, Mr. Pezzo, you're definitely your father's son. No doubt of that! Adam Slater was no slouch in the sex department, as you can guess. He had his reasons for what he did, as cruel and callous as it might seem. I was very intimate with him, as I've said. To be perfectly frank, no pun intended, I wouldn't mind doing the sons and comparing them to their old man. I suspect that you both have a lot going for you, but especially Frank.

"No offense, Jim, but your father had a special gift that Frank has developed more than you. I believe that it is more dormant in you, but it still exists. It is also present in the women of the family, but manifests itself differently in them. It is a daemon, a spirit or force that binds itself to a person, but especially to men. Some of its essence will pass on in that man's lifetime to his children, but some will wait until his death. Tell me, honestly, Frank, Jim, all of you ... did you notice an increase of your libido even above your erotic norms?" Alice explained a little further in detail for our enlightenment.

"Yes," we all agreed, grinning thoroughly by now.

"That's what I thought, and so did your father. He knew that when he expired, his spirit would seek out his offspring and join itself to them, so as to preserve its essence and his. Only one of you guys can be the chief male of the family, though, the patriarch, if you will. That's evidently Frank. Again, no offense. There can't be two heads of the family in that spiritual sense, Jim. If it's any consolation, you'll still outrank the women.

"That includes me, as his regular companion, if you are okay with including me in this inner circle. Your father will explain more of this in his will, which I am about to read to you. It is clear that everything is falling into place as it should. All of the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle are being laid down as they were meant to be.

"So, if you don't mind, I'll go ahead and read it to you. I am under instructions to do so as soon as the whole family was gathered. That's you guys, apparently," Alice, a delightfully nerdy woman with a pantsuit, bifocals, and short, strawberry-blonde hair, declared with a wicked smile.

"Works for me," I answered for the group, who were evidently content to listen.

The will took a full hour to read, and all of us sat on the proverbial edge of our seats, because it revealed our purpose, the reason behind us getting raised by others, the logic (if somewhat naïve and flawed in some ways) of our being taught at St. Margaret's, etc.

Ten people were left ten parts of the estate, but not in the same way. I received a bequest of one-fifth of the estate, Alice and my siblings got a tenth each, and my nieces, the man's granddaughters, were awarded a twentieth of it each. Apparently, my share was larger because I was the primary heir and also because half of my share was made up of hard assets like real-estate, gold, silver, platinum, etc. In any case, even the smallest portion, that of Sandra and Katie, was enough to make them filthy rich.

The strangest bit was where my father essentially appointed me the new head of the family, something that had a Mafia-like sensation for me. Jim was named my deputy, of course, with Alice as a kind of counselor (in my mind, I thought consigliere) to the family. I was entrusted with the stewardship and responsibility for the welfare of the clan, and even charged with the task of protecting Alice as a sort of adopted member of the tribe. On some level, though, that made sense, since Dad and she were lovers.

Of course, Dad also explained the nature of the Other to me a bit, disclosing that he always suspected that I would have the greater portion of it. Once events confirmed this, he named me his heir and kept me there in the updated version, the most recent being attested a mere two weeks ago and prepared with the aid of Alice and her assistants. This made it clear to me that I indeed had a special role in the world around me, and that it was vital that I continued my work. He eventually pointedly declared that my seed and Jim's were free from deformities, so incest would be a great idea in our cases, at least.

That wasn't half as bizarre as what happened next, however, when Alice stripped completely naked and lay across the breakfast table. She spread her legs and lifted them up in the air, displaying an extremely soaked pussy, ready and eager to be taken. I didn't waste time in that case. Instead, I started fucking her hard and rough, her legs and feet lying across my shoulders as I did so. The rest of them stroked themselves as they watched me, but no one sought to participate this time. They were perhaps too stunned or impressed by the idea of someone fucking a lawyer in this context that they simply viewed the events as they transpired.

Once I came, Alice did so as well, her moans and shivers a bit too natural to be fake. Besides, no one had to fake orgasms when one was fucked by the Other. For whatever reason, she suddenly wanted me and I did not disappoint her. It wasn't long before she was bent over for round two, which I happily found that I could give her, staying hard for exactly that purpose. I went even deeper this time, and she came as hard as she could on my dick, before I spent my next load in fact.

"Wow, horny much, Ms. Wilkins?" I teased her a bit after I withdrew.

"Call me Alice. And yes, I am still horny, in fact. Being around such an alpha male has that effect on me. It's a wonder I managed to get any work done around your father. It was his willpower, probably, instead of mine. After a while, I couldn't have refused him a damn thing if I wanted to do so. In fact, your particular pheromones are even stronger than his, and I had to really struggle not to do that earlier. If you need a break, however, I can always let Jim fuck me now. I imagine that your dick will start getting sore pretty soon. However, if you're up to more, my ass could use some buggery. If you're anything like your old man, and I know that you are, anal sex has a particular appeal to you," Alice informed me with a lustful huskiness to her voice.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.