Unleashing the Other - Cover

Unleashing the Other

Copyright© 2012 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Frank Pezzo is a bastard who grew up Italian and Catholic in a WASP city in the South. He has many inner demons, but he is learning that not all demons are bad. Some come in rather handy, especially when returning to Chattanooga and reuniting with the many women in his life. Prepare for many secrets to be unveiled.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   boy   girl   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Lolita   NonConsensual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Instead of waking to an alarm clock, as with my teaching job, I heard Jim fucking Lisa on their marriage bed. The impact of their bodies on the box springs and headboard were nothing compared to the groans and moans of the couple as they screwed like jack rabbits.

While loathe to disturb my sweet cousins, I stood up to take a piss, in the process hearing Jim and Lisa even better. I discovered that the particular bathroom I chose was occupied, but no one had bothered to close the door. Two very female shadows were visible through the shower curtain and they weren’t just washing each other. Thinking that this was Michelle and Missy, I blundered and caught Sandra and Katie, the twin teenage daughters of Jim and Lisa.

“Oh, shit! Sorry, girls,” I started to leave the room, in such a rush that I failed to put the curtain back in place.

“Uncle Frank? Don’t be shy on our account! Join us in the shower. What’s good enough for Mom is good enough for us!” Sandra urged me.

“I have to piss, girls,” I blurted, not fooling them with this excuse. The Other wasn’t fooled, either, as my sexual urges roared back with a vengeance.

“So, join us and pee in the shower! We don’t mind. Mom and Dad told us everything. They kinda had to, since we returned from summer camp early to find a bunch of naked people in the living room, including Aunt Michelle and Aunt Missy. You had our attention most of all, though. You’re a stud and that cock of yours belongs to a porn star,” Katie explained, reminding me too much of her mother.

“Yeah, and Mom said to take really good care of you, just as we do with Dad. That means fucking you, of course. She knows about us and Dad. She told us to call you ‘Uncle Frank’, which is fine with us. Dad approved, which cinched it for us. Mom is cool, but Dad is our lover, too. That might change, though, given how she looked at us this morning. Tell the truth, that wouldn’t be a problem for us. We’ve talked and Mom is a babe. We’d do Aunt Michelle and Aunt Missy as well,” Sandra elaborated while I pissed on the shower drain, accidentally hitting Katie.

“Sorry, Katie,” I apologized.

“Don’t be, Uncle Frank. I like it when Sandra and I pee on each other. We don’t drink it or anything like that. It’s just our little secret kink and we wash it off right away. We’ve been lovers for a few months now. Dad caught us and we seduced him with Mom’s blessing. Yeah, incest runs in our family, and you’re now a member of that family. Mom told us that you’re going to knock her up and give us a baby brother or sister. That’s pretty cool. Even Dad loves the idea. He’s had plans to do the same for Aunt Michelle and Aunt Missy. Mom knows that and is happy with that idea,” Katie encouraged me.

“Damn, what a family! Not that mine is any different,” I laughed.

“Yeah, Mom told us about Aunt Joanna and the kissing cousins. You’re such a lothario, but that’s our type. Besides, as we said, it’s all the same family now. Seven women for two guys! Y’all are gonna be busy, but it will be a helluva good time for all of us. When you reach your limits, we girls have each other, too. There will be plenty of breaks, anyway, since we don’t live together. Of course, I wouldn’t if we did, So, are you gonna stand there or fuck me?” Sandra commented.

“And me, of course,” Katie interjected.

“That goes without saying, Sis,” Sandra reminded her.

“I get your point. Now, get mine,” the Other overcame me and I grabbed Sandra to fuck her in the shower.

“Oh, fuck, Sis, this is fantastic!” Sandra told her sister.

I had a surprise of my own coming when Katie slipped her fingers inside my ass. The more she sank them into me, the more I used her twin for my pleasure. The delicious feeling of one young lady fingering my prostate while I fucked her flesh and blood was certainly one to wake me up for the day. Before I realized what happened, I came in Sandra’s pussy and she gushed on me at the same time. She really was her mother’s daughter.

Since the Other possessed me now, I didn’t have any trouble fucking Sandra some more and I kept at to give the girl her due. Katie seemed to understand that I wanted to completely satisfy her sister before moving on to her. Her fingers stayed in my ass, too, stimulating me all over again.

“I’ll so have to thank Mom for this! She was absolutely right about you, Uncle Frank! Just wait until it’s time for anal. Oh, and Katie, you have no idea how great he is. You can’t until he’s done this to you. He’s more than a man. He’s something very wild and magical. Trust me on that,” Sandra informed us after I came a second time.

“Give me some of that, Sis!” Katie pulled her fingers out of my ass and bent over so I could take her any way I wished.

I determined that it was payback time and slid my cock into Katie’s ass for my turn at the anal game. She was a little stunned at first, but she relaxed and welcomed it shortly afterward. Her bottom was mine and the Other agreed with me. Pretty soon, it was obvious that Katie sided with us and there were no dissenting voices. Even though my dick was sore from its third use of that morning, I was in full demonic vigor. Nothing would stop me at this point from screwing Katie’s ass to my satisfaction.

By the time that Katie and I came together, she must have been terribly sore and felt well-used. Sandra, for her part, kept stroking my cheeks while I used her sister anally. It was undeniable that these teen girls had their mother’s lustful ways. Katie gushed, too, while I emptied my balls into her bowels. I patted her rump and she turned around to kiss me on the mouth. Sandra had the same notion, so I had two young women making out with me. The Other was especially pleased.

“So, your mama knew this was coming and didn’t tell me. I should be pissed, but I just got fucked by two sexy teenage girls. I don’t have any real complaints here. I wondered where you girls fit into this situation with your family’s sex games. I know now, though. You’re right smack dab in the middle of it all. Both of you girls are. Good for you. That bit with the fingers in my ass was a surprise, but I won’t gripe about it, since it excited me, too. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to get some breakfast,” I praised both ladies.

“It should be ready by now. Aunt Michelle and Aunt Missy decided to make it for us. That’s where they are. You’ll probably smell it as soon as you leave the shower. It’s time for that. Maybe Mom and Dad are done fucking, too. I hope so, not that I mind them doing it. I’m just starving,” Sandra explained.

“Me, too,” Katie concurred.

“Magnificent!” I threw in my support. Michelle and Missy sounded like reasonably good cooks from the way their names were spoken. Naturally, I was right on.

We entered the kitchen and smelled the wonderful aroma of cinnamon rolls, fried eggs, and Virginia ham. The rolls weren’t completely homemade, given the short notice, but it didn’t matter. The girls had gone to more than a little trouble to cook this excellent meal for us. They were naked except for their aprons, which excited me, especially since it reminded me of that hot scene with Jane March and Bruce Willis in “Color of Night”. Then again, Michelle and Missy could hold their own even with the sultry Jane.

“Hi, ladies. I see that you’ve been busy,” I grinned at the girls, causing them to blush.

“Yeah, and so have you, Mr. Big,” Michelle alluded to the Chris Noth character from that TV show “Sex and the City”.

“Whatever do you girls mean?” I teased Michelle, who wasn’t deceived.

“Yeah, right. My nieces are smiling and giggling like hyenas. You fucked both of them and made them cum for you. They’re yours like the rest of us are now. Good work, honey. My nieces deserve the best and that would be you. Well, you and Jim, but in different ways, if you know what I mean,” Michelle complimented.

“What exactly is that, dear sister-in-law?” Jim announced his presence.

“Well, you’re a hunk and their father. That’s always worth something to a girl, at least the ones with an Electra complex. Frank here is positively supernatural and you know it. I’m not sure what exactly he is, but he ain’t just a stud. He’s a demigod, demon, or something, and I don’t mean that in a bad way. He just has that energy and vibe. Don’t feel bad about it. It’s not a fair contrast. It’s not like he is out to replace you, either,” Michelle stroked his ego.

“You’re right about that. Both of us have our roles and relationships, we’re each necessary to this group, and our functions and connections to the ladies overlap a lot. Trust me, with seven women so far in this emerging sex club, I’m not about to get jealous over sharing them with another guy, especially the man of this house,” I supported her conclusion.

“Well, I have to confess something else,” Jim declared, getting a bit red in the face.

“What’s that, baby?” Lisa joined us and asked him, her hand rubbing his buns.

“I think that I’m bisexual. I keep thinking about Frank using my ass while I fuck you or one of the other girls. Are you surprised or disappointed?” he asked anxiously.

“No. If you said that you wanted to be a cuckold, that would have shocked and upset me. You’re too manly for that. Bisexuality is no disgrace, however. If you asked Frank nicely, he might grant you that wish. Right, Frank? Cuckolding is a squick for me, at least. Bisexuality is yummy, on the other hand.

“I like men who want to fuck, whether it’s me, other women, or each other. I don’t like being with guys who want to be deprived. That’s no fun for me, since I like to meet a man’s carnal needs. Yeah, I know that technically you’re a cuckold, but that’s only in the old sense. You’re not a wimp husband is what I mean. I couldn’t stand that. I couldn’t bear to deny you sex. I love you and enjoy your body too much for that,” Lisa answered her hubby, before nibbling his ears.

“How do you know that it’s not just anal that you like? There’s such a thing as pegging, you know,” I asked Jim.

“Oh, that sounds like fun, too. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not gay. I like girls. It’s just the idea of having your cock inside my ass turns me on. I’ve never noticed myself thinking that way before in my life. Would you be opposed to giving it a shot?” Jim pressed the issue.

“I’ll try it, but on one condition,” I agreed.

“What’s that?” he wondered.

“That he fucks Lisa in the ass while I’m doing his. That image keeps exciting me,” I said as I drank some papaya juice that Missy had squeezed for us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.