Unleashing the Other - Cover

Unleashing the Other

Copyright© 2012 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Frank Pezzo is a bastard who grew up Italian and Catholic in a WASP city in the South. He has many inner demons, but he is learning that not all demons are bad. Some come in rather handy, especially when returning to Chattanooga and reuniting with the many women in his life. Prepare for many secrets to be unveiled.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   boy   girl   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Lolita   NonConsensual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

The only trouble with ordering the pizza was that we had to make sure that we kept our clothes on until the delivery guy showed up. As nice a fantasy as including the pizza boy would be, we didn’t want anyone to lose his job by being late back from a delivery. To kill the time, the seven of us sat in the living room and just talked a while. We had a lot of catching up to do, especially between my cousins and myself.

“Lisa told me that you’re living at Aunt Joanna’s house. Since it’s in your name, I don’t blame you. It beats paying rent. Is that what brought you back?” I asked the fraternal twins.

“Not exactly, cousin. We decided to wait here for your return. We knew it would happen, sooner or later. This is home, baby. Like you, we’ve wandered enough for a lifetime. It was time to come full circle and settle down with the man we love. The moment that we heard about your divorce, Kelly looked at me and I understood what she thought. It was the same thought that ran through my mind. You would stop running away from home soon, just like us. Your job in Maine was just the last stop on the way back here,” Sally smiled with delicious anticipation.

“Amen to that, Sis!” Kelly roared her wholehearted approval.

“So, you gals still want to live with me. Does that mean you will let me stay at Aunt Joanna’s?” I inquired, truly fascinated by their plans for me. I should have known that they were interested in resuming our menage a trois.

“You don’t plan to hoard him, do you?” Michelle batted her pretty brown eyes at my cousins.

“Never, dear. We wouldn’t dream of denying you this wonderful man of ours. He’s OUR Frank, in that he belongs to all of us. Sally, back me up on this, Sis,” Kelly blurted her reassurance to the other babes in the room.

“As if we could stop you ladies, or Frank, for that matter. I believe that he has some say about what happens to his body,” Sally laughingly chided the worried women.

“Thanks, cousin. It’s nice to know that my input is valued,” I chuckled at the way that the girls fussed over me like a new toy.

It was impossible not to be flattered by all of the attention, though I suspected that the Other fed their lust for me with pheromones or something like that. I also noticed that no one replied to my question due to the distraction that Michelle provided them. Granted, it was an understandable concern from her perspective, but I was still curious about what these girls intended. They seemed to have everything else figured out, even to the point of taking my consent for granted. Well, on that point, they knew both the Other and the rest of me pretty damn well.

“Hey, what about my question, ladies? Do you want to live at Aunt Jo’s or somewhere else?” I repeated my query.

“Duh. Not to mock you, honey, but we always thought of it as being your home, too. You grew up there, just like us. From what we’ve heard, you even took good care of Mom after we left. You were a real man even back then, Frank. I think that if she hadn’t died, you would have stayed there and been waiting for us when we returned.

“Damn it, Frank, Kelly and I have loved you since we were little girls! It was a sisterly thing for us at first, but it turned into something else after we got old enough. You were there for us when Mom got mean and nasty, too. You were a father as well as a big brother to us, not just a cousin. You grew up early, we know that. You had to. You didn’t have much of a childhood, did you, Frank? To sum it up, darlin’, it ain’t home without ya,” Sally swore, determined to prove their passion for me.

“Well, now that you mentioned it, you’re right. I didn’t have a normal childhood, but it turned out okay for me. Aside from a failed marriage, I haven’t had too bad of an adulthood so far. Even that marriage had its nice parts. It just was doomed, I think,” I commented offhand, surprised at how much the girls had noticed about me.

“It wasn’t necessarily doomed, Frank. Your ex just couldn’t get a grip on her jealousy and appreciate what she had. That’s how we see it, anyway. If she ever comes to her senses and you decide to take her back, we’ll forgive her and welcome her to the fold. She’ll just have to learn her place in your harem,” Kelly winked at me.

“So, what exactly happened to you, Frank? I mean, I gather that your aunt was harsh with you, and I know that your teachers were as well. I know about Father Lynch and the nuns. They taught us, too. They were vicious to Missy here. But, let’s clear the air, if you don’t mind. Were you ever forced to do something sexual? You know, made to do something against your will for the pleasure of Father Lynch or the nuns?” Michelle inquired, truly concerned about my past.

“Yeah, I was sodomized repeatedly by Father Lynch from the age of fourteen. I was forced to suck his cock, too. I was forced to eat Sisters Leanne and Katrina out from the same age. Sister Nadine joined them when I was fifteen. Then I was seduced much more gently by Sister Lacey a month later. She technically popped my cherry, in the traditional sense that-is. She was sweet about it, as I said. She was a much kinder soul, but she just couldn’t resist her impulses enough to always keep her vows.

“There you have it, my earliest sexual history. We were lovers until she left a year later. It’s a wonder that she didn’t get pregnant, but I think that she must have used some form of birth control, despite the Church’s teachings. So, yes, Lisa, that was also when you and I were involved. But, as you admitted, it didn’t bother you just as it didn’t upset you about Sally and Kelly. Yes, the other, meaner stuff continued all through that period, but Sister Lacey, as well as you ladies, made it more bearable,” I delved down into the mines of my past.

I had just cleared my throat after baring my soul when each of the women in the room walked over to me. All of them, starting with Sally and Kelly, hugged me hard. Missy was in tears, indicating that she had read my lips all too well. She had been their victim in so many similar ways, as she proceeded to tell us in sign language, with Michelle translating for her. It was a bit more of an emotional moment than I had expected, but I felt that it was a necessary catharsis and it bound us all together in its own way. Between this kind of intimacy and the physical type, the seven of us shared an understanding and a bond that could never be dissolved. Even Jim, the quietest and most reserved of us, was visibly touched by this breakthrough.

That was when the pizza guy showed, just in time to save us from getting too misty. Sally pulled a surprise on us when she presented us not only with pizza, but with cheesy bread and marinara sauce. Kelly and she had connived between them to pay for everything, including the tip and delivery charge. I gathered that they had some money to splurge and wanted to spend it on their companions. It was another example of why I loved these women: they had such warm, giving natures.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.