Unleashing the Other - Cover

Unleashing the Other

Copyright© 2012 by Mark Gander

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Frank Pezzo is a bastard who grew up Italian and Catholic in a WASP city in the South. He has many inner demons, but he is learning that not all demons are bad. Some come in rather handy, especially when returning to Chattanooga and reuniting with the many women in his life. Prepare for many secrets to be unveiled.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   boy   girl   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Lolita   NonConsensual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

The letter was an official one, delivered to me by a process server in my apartment in Bangor, Maine. It had all of the proper markings of a legal document. That it was addressed to me was quite the shock, since I wasn’t aware of any reason for lawyers to take any note of me. The real surprise was that it came from my hometown of Chattanooga, Tennessee. It was from the law office of one Alice Wilkins, Counselor at Probate Law.

I shook my head at that part. Why would an estate lawyer want to send me anything? I assumed that I was an orphan from my first memory, since I never met my father and my mother died in childbirth. I thought myself alone when it came to family. I naturally found myself curious and opened it with nerve-wracking suspense.

Mr. Francesco Pezzo,

It is my regrettable duty to inform you that your father, Adam Slater, passed away on Tuesday. He had directed me prior to his demise to present you with this summons to appear at a reading of his last will and testament. This will be held a week from his death, the day after his funeral. His other biological children have also been presented with this summons. It is urgent that you return to Chattanooga immediately in order to attend this reading. Any further information will be provided at said reading. I am his executor as well as his attorney. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,

Alice Wilkins, Esquire

If it weren’t for the Chattanooga connection, I would think this a practical joke. However, since no one in Bangor knew that I was from Tennessee, let alone Chattanooga, it had to be real. So, with no genuine regret, I opted not to renew my six-month lease on my apartment, which was about to expire. It was early summer, so I was between semesters of teaching history to little Yankees (though teaching in Dixie had its own issues). I took my few possessions and boarded a one-way flight back to my hometown. It wasn’t a direct flight, of course, since I had to fly a commuter plane to Logan in Boston first.

An eternity of cramped coach seats and a hangover later, I was busy eating a meatball marinara sub in a local sandwich shoppe when a stunning brunette with a familiar face entered the same establishment. Lisa always knew how to turn heads. Damn her, I thought. The funny thing was that she honed in on me and walked right up to me. I had butterflies in my half-empty stomach, just as I did back at St. Margaret’s Catholic High School.

“Hi, Frankie. How are ya doing, sugar?” Lisa drawled her greeting, as charming as ever. The trouble was that behind that enchanting manner was a devilish skill at manipulating others to get her way.

“Call me ‘Frank’, and I’m actually not doing so well. I just found out that my father, who I’d never met, has died. I didn’t even know his name until a few days ago. Now I’ll never know him. Still, he wanted me at the reading of his will, so I’m here. How have things been for you?” I decided to experiment with passive-aggression and guilt, which I usually avoided, simply because I was in a nasty mood.

“Well, I’m married and have twin teenagers. Fifteen-year olds. Jim, my hubby, wants to try for a baby brother or sister for them, and I’m actually interested in it. I wouldn’t mind becoming a housewife for a little while. Besides, I actually get laid a lot more when we’re trying for a baby. If you want to help us out, I would be very grateful,” Lisa actually dared to proposition me, after telling me about her married life!

I would have been stunned, had any traditional Southern belle mentioned such a a thing, especially so soon after reuniting with an old classmate. Lisa wasn’t normal, of course. She was an anomaly from day one. The fact that she and I had been sexually intimate in our adolescence didn’t help matters. She wasn’t my first sexual partner, but I will discuss that sequence later. Suffice it to say that she thought that she was my first. She wasn’t my best, either, but she wasn’t my worst.

“Frank, honey, cat got your tongue? I’m telling you that I want to sleep with you! Don’t act surprised! I’ve never been the faithful sort. Jim knows what I am. All of the men do. They date or marry me with their eyes wide open. Before you claim to be an exception, let me point out that you had others, too. I might have been your first, but I damn sure wasn’t your only one.

“I saw you and your kissing cousins, Sally and Kelly. You weren’t just kissing, either. I watched Sally and Kelly take off their tops to flash you while swimming in the river. I got wet seeing you pull down their bikini bottoms and take them from behind. They looked rather happy about it, too. They’ve moved back home into your aunt’s place and something tells me that you’d get some ass there if you paid them a visit.

“Jim fucked both of them last week. I know because they told me about it. He didn’t bother to deny it, because he knows that I’m a slut and always have been. As long as he fucks me, he can even fuck Madonna for all I care. So, enough talk. How about some action, stallion? Your place or mine?” Lisa didn’t appear ready to take “no” for an answer.

“Mine,” I replied in a voice that didn’t belong to me.

It was a very firm and authoritative tone that I used, but it also oozed with lust. There was Something inside me that told me to fuck this girl again. It was the same Something that demanded that I come back to Chattanooga for the reading of the will. It was part of me, but yet not human like the rest of me. It was impossible to adequately describe or properly fathom what this Other part of my nature was. It simply was there. I now had the sense I was not a regular guy, and for some reason, it was imperative that I sleep with Lisa.

I wolfed down the rest of my meatball sub and then took an impatient Lisa by the hand to my rental car. We got to my room before I knew it and she French-kissed me seconds later. I made out with Lisa for a moment, but then I wanted some oral. I unzipped my pants and pushed her head down to my crotch. I wasn’t usually a big fellatio guy, except when I wanted to assert my dominance. It was my ex-wife’s other complaint about me, aside from my cheating. She knew that I used oral sex as a means to take charge. That was the Other at work in me as well. The Something Else within me was the ultimate control freak.

By now, the Other was in total command of me, directing my every action. I soon found myself inside Lisa from behind. It was the same way that I had taken Sally and Kelly, the first time that the Something Else took over. The funny thing was that it didn’t scare me. It never did. I knew that the Other was me and I was it. There was no split personality or other psychotic aspect. I WAS the Other. It and I were one and the same. It just didn’t have the weaknesses that my conscious self had, such as anxiety, uncertainty, fear, Catholic guilt, etc. I loved being the Other.

I must have fucked Lisa for a good while by then, because she didn’t just cum: she gushed like a geyser. There was something different about how I fucked girls when I was the Other. I always lasted a while and always made them cum. Becky, my ex-wife, loved it when I was the Other with her, but also hated it. She knew that I was weird in some way and it scared her at times. I think that in the end it was why she left me, far more than the cheating or even the aggression. She sensed the Other’s presence and feared it. It also excited her and that was probably the worst part of it for her. I could tell what she thought when I screwed her. I could read her mind and everything.

I flooded Lisa with my seed and pulled out, only to discover that I was still hard. The Other wouldn’t let me go soft. It was that simple. I thrust my cock back inside Lisa and started fucking her all over again, to her apparent joy. This continued another immeasurable length of time until we both came again. Once more, Lisa squirted her juices on my dick. She had never been a gusher in the old days, but that was before the Other became manifest in me.

I didn’t realize that I was in Lisa’s ass until she started whimpering with an exhilarating mix of pain and pleasure. She didn’t try to resist me as I sodomized her. Instead, she used her hips to get more of my cock inside her bottom. Lisa hungrily squeezed and milked me with her asshole until my balls were empty. At last, I went soft. I stood up and pulled out of Lisa, steadier than usual for a man who had just screwed a woman four times, counting the mouth. That must have been the Other as well.

“Come on, let’s shower, slut,” I instructed Lisa with the same forceful tone.

She clearly didn’t have the same balance as me, since she wobbled more than she walked behind me to the shower. The bow-legged gait she now had reminded me of Aunt Joanna after I had taken over the household. Memories of my naked aunt struggling to stay on her feet after I pounded her into submission with my cock made me smile wickedly.

That was definitely the work of the Other. Before it, Aunt Joanna terrified me, with her beatings and other punishments. She was an angry single mom who took her resentment out on me in the name of religion. Afterward, I was in charge until that stupid drunk driver killed her two months later. That bastard really pissed me off, since he ruined a good thing for me. Not even the small legacy that the girls and I inherited from her made up for that loss. I had just started to like my aunt when she was killed.

The more that I thought about it, the more I recalled the same glassy look in Joanna’s eyes that Lisa now had. She was mesmerized and I could tell it. This state didn’t last, which I knew from experience with various women, but it easily returned with each round of superhuman sex. I didn’t want or need it to last outside of the act, since I didn’t wish to converse with zombies. It came in handy during sex, though. Sally and Kelly were like that, too.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.