Phone. Sex - Cover

Phone. Sex

by DangerMouse

Copyright© 2012 by DangerMouse

Erotica Sex Story: DM is at it again. He stumbles onto another inviting situation in the Library break room. Fun ensues, of course.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Workplace   .

A story in DM's Universe - A Library Short

It was it was past time for my union mandated afternoon break. Fifteen minutes during a four hour stretch, or something like that. I really don't usually need much of a break. After all, the hardest thing I usually do is pilot a desk and computer, and push a pencil or two. I guess I might have to lift a small stack of books now and then, but again, not really very taxing.

Today I had been involved in creating one of the interminable reports that I get asked to do occasionally. Library people have a reputation for gleefully "Shushing" people, but what really turns them on are reports and statistics. The piles of paper that I can produce from the database are really quite shameful. In nay case, I had been fairly deeply involved with report creation and, therefore, my break was a little late in coming.

All of the staff areas are in the basement, which is more or less vacant on the weekends (which today was). The layout is such that here are two parallel hallways. The "front" hallway is a public hallway and is unlocked most of the time. The "back" hallway is a staff-only area. My office is at one end, the break room is at the other end (of both hallways). The upshot of this is that if I go to my office first, I can get to the break room without having to unlock a door at the break room end.

I apologize for the apparent pointlessness of that description, but it does explain how the following happened.

As I said, I was a little later than I would be normally getting to my break. I needed to go to my desk to drop off the aforementioned reports and grab some change for the vending machines out of my desk drawer. Instead of going back into the front hallway and having to unlock the door at the other end, I just went around the back way.

I wasn't making any particular effort to be quiet, but I must have been quiet enough. Right as I was entering the break room, I heard the giggle of a girl. That got my attention, of course, and I instinctively started making an effort to not be heard.

I was able to hear one side of a telephone conversation.

"Yeah, me too." the girl said, sighing.

[pause]

"NOOOOOoooooo!" she cried "I can't do that here!"

[pause]

"UHHHHhhhh, I know! I want to, too."

[pause]

"Okay, just for a second."

I heard her reposition herself a bit before she resumed.

"Okay, I'm ready."

Our break room was divided into two separate rooms. One room was the "kitchen" and "dining" area. The other side was more like a living room (but with fairly uncomfortable chairs). I was approaching through the kitchen/dining area. She was in the living area. Connecting them was just an open archway about 4 feet wide. We were hidden from each other by one of the walls between the rooms, adjacent to the doorway.

I was able to slip up next to the door frame, undetected.

"MMMMmmm. Yes! That feels good!" she hissed.

I tilted my head to see around the door frame and saw one of our young pages talking to someone on her cell phone. Her jeans were unfastened and halfway down her thighs and her free hand was in the front of her panties and rubbing her pussy gently.

A Library Page, at least at our Library, is usually a high school student. In our case, we had seven pages in our employ right now. One of them is 14, two are 15, two are 16, one is 17 and one is 18. Truthfully, I didn't know how old she was, or even what her name was. We treat Pages kind of like new fighter/bomber crew-members were treated during WWI and WWII. You didn't bother getting to know them very well, because very likely they wouldn't be around very long. I'll let you pick your favorite age from those listed, and give it a go.

I was getting a pretty good show. Her smooth thighs were parted as much as her jeans would allow, and her hand was very busy in its job at rubbing herself.

She had her eyes closed and would occasionally moan a little or make a cute little cooing sound to let her partner know that she was still "playing along".

As she was obviously occupied with some of her other senses, I didn't worry to much about being seen, and let my whole head show to take advantage of the binocular vision that humans enjoy. I mean, if you're going to watch a show, it might as well be in 3D, right?

The second she had planned to take had stretched considerably as she got into it.

I could see her hips start to rotate against her hand to have her fingers hit her sensitive spots at different angles. She bit her lower lip and moaned deeply.

The scene before me what having the expected effect. Blood was migrating from the areas that controlled rational thought to a more ... shall we say ... primal, action center. The combination of those effects emboldened me to step out from my hiding place. It also happened that I reached down and freed my cock at the same time, so that I might join in the fun.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.