After the Fall.  Number 2 in STOPWATCH - Cover

After the Fall. Number 2 in STOPWATCH

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 13: Don't Try to Explain It

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 13: Don't Try to Explain It - Continuing the story of Wendy and David.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting  

"Say ... Tim? Got a simple question for you," radioed Lt. Taylor.

""I've been waiting for it," said Capt. Leary. "Go ahead."

"It's 1945 ... I think. At least it was 1945 when we got lost ... They say we're in Kansas ... however, there's no roads, no houses, no railroads and most importantly ... there's no radio. You say David is Harry's son. We trained in 1942 ... the oldest he could be is three ... he doesn't look three. He looks..."

"19," I admitted.

"19 ... thanks, David." Charles continued, "I never heard of an Il-14 ... what kind of a crate are they flying?"

"Ilyushin," I interupted.

"That's just what I was thinking ... it's an illusion." Chuck Taylor sighed. "Tim? Are we dead?"

"Not yet, " said Tim.

"Yes," broadcast the Mariner.

"Sort of," said Wendy into her mike. "It depends on my watch."

"Chuck?" I interrupted, "that plane Tim is flying? It's Italian. It's a Fascist aircraft built by Fiat. It's called a G55. It's so new it's not in the recognition manual. There's more ... this Ilyushin Il-14 wasn't built until 1954...

"That's not all. Flight 19 was never found ... and neither was the PBM that was sent to look for you.

"We have hopes that Wendy's watch will take us all to 1962. The last time we used it, the watch transported us back in time. Evidently, what ever happened to you did the same thing."

"Lt. Walt Jeffrey, here. Command Pilot flying the PBM." The voice was loud and clear. "Hi Tim, 'lo Chuck.

"I can tell you what I know, Lt. Taylor. Your flight disappeared. There was an all out search for you. We took off in the dark. We flew to your last known position.

"Our plane blew up ... I know everyone was killed, but here we are. So ... yes, we're dead ... at home. Here, where ever here is, we're flying planes in perfect condition, that never need fuel ... and everything works."

"Ah, Flight 19 here. I just noticed something really weird. When we were doing our preflight today ... whenever that was ... none of our aircraft had clocks. I have a clock now. Hey! You TBM's. You got clocks?"

One after another, with simple variations on the theme, the reports came in of cockpit clocks existing where there were none before takeoff.

It also became apparent that none of the clocks were running properly. The second hand was making it's 60 second sweep but no other hand was working.

"Hey! Walt! How about you? Your clock working?"

"Second hand only. Coming up on 12 in 5... 4... 3... 2 ... mark."

Again, variations of 'mark' came through.

"Our clocks are synchronized according to the second hand ... Wonder what's ... I see it. The set lever is out ... On my mark, as senior officer present, press the lever set ... Mark."

Well ... a naked sky again. I hope they like where ever ... whenever ... they are.

Clearing up the mystery of Flight 19 would have been soooo complicated.

The Mariner would have had to land in Lake Lansing ... the TBM's at the Airport ... complications we don't need.

"Wendy? How's our course?"

Rachael spoke up, "I'm taking a noon shoot in 15. It's a Russian sextant but I think I can work it. There's two, wanna shoot with the other one and compare?"

Eventually we decided we were near St Louis ... if St Louis was ... well, you know what I mean.

East North East should put us cutting Lake Michigan right at Chicago ... if Chicago was ... ah ... fuckit!

We have our heading ... Tim is flying escort. We'll just have to see what happens when Wendy pushes the stem winder. If we're sent back to Colorado ... we're sent back to Colorado.

Except the parachutes are in Colorado.

Will the CIA be waiting?

Damn time travel anyway.

All I know for sure is we're not in Kansas anymore and we don't have red shoes. No heeltaps!

Speaking of heeltaps ... I could use a drink. I think we all could use a drink!

Lake Michigan showed up right on time ... eek! Stop using that word! Off to our right there's a little village of long houses right where Chicago will be ... someday.

If the watch works, I want to fly this route back ... from Lansing to Tucson just to see what it looks like with people ... and places ... and things. I think I miss things the most. We're high enough to see both sides of the lake ... but there's no boats or smog.

"Hey Wendy. Circle back and fly over that village. I want to start a legend."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.