After the Fall.  Number 2 in STOPWATCH - Cover

After the Fall. Number 2 in STOPWATCH

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 10: Daddy Spank

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 10: Daddy Spank - Continuing the story of Wendy and David.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting  

How many times in my life have I been asked by a pretty ... no ... absolutely beautiful girl, to spank her bare bottom?

That's easy.

Twice.

First time: on my honeymoon ... Wendy was 'experimenting.'

Second time: just now.

So now you're saying to yourself, 'lucky dog!'

Nope. Not lucky.

The good? Rachael asked for it. It wasn't for punishment.

The bad? I hate doing it. I mean I r e a l l y don't like doing it.

The ugly? She NEEDED it.

Rachael's Tale ... and Tail.

"When I was little my mother used to spank me for my 'infractions.'

"There was a List.

"'Things Rachael Can Not Do.'

"People I wasn't supposed to speak to.

"Places I couldn't go.

"Disrespectful to an Elder.

"Sleeping in Sunday School.

"Not Looking Both Ways Before Crossing the Street.

"And much, much more. Every single thing on that list was designed to make me a Well Behaved Young Lady.

"The unwritten part of that but spoken many times by mother was, 'as befits the wife of a gainfully employed older man.'

"And the list said how many open handed swats on the bottom each infraction required.

"The List was posted on the back of my bedroom door, on the back of the bathroom door, in the kitchen on the refrigerator door, but most importantly, on the front door and the back door of my home. I could not say I didn't see it.

"The neighbors loved it, copied it and their neighbors copied theirs. Soon every upper middle class household had the list ... and used it.

"By the end of the my First Grade it was on the doors of all the classrooms at my school.

"Rachael's List was the bane of every socially acceptable kid in town.

"Oh, there's more. Even worse.

"If I got caught doing anything on the list, I got spanked by the catcher. I had to tell them my phone number and I'd get it again when I got home.

"We had Operator Assisted Telephones and those girls listened ... my infractions were the stuff of Bridge Club gossip, and Pool Hall jokes.

"I had that List memorized. I knew exactly what I couldn't do. If it wasn't on the list I was home free ... until I got older.

"Some things were taken off the List and others were added.

"Not that I could DO the things off the List... 'You're supposed to know better. Bend over!'

"I got older and started growing these." She looked down at her bounteous breasts. "I was nine.

"As soon as these became bumps, I was stuffed in a brassiere or, as my Canadien cousins called it, a soutien-gorge.

"The day I grew into a B cup, I lost my bicycle. I was too big a girl for a bicycle. Four foot four and is not too big for a bike. And I lost my phone privileges. I could talk only after my parents vetted my caller. I got caught just once talking to a boy who convinced his sister to call me. From then on messages were taken and relayed upon approval. I was 11. He was in high school.

"The list now included clothes I could not leave my room without wearing. Underwear ... not, heaven forbid, Panties. Brassiere. Girdle. Petticoats. Pantyhose. Slippers. Dress.

"No jeans, skirts, shorts or Daddyshirts"

She paused, "I didn't get a pair of low heels until college and I had to hide them in my gym locker if I knew my parents were visiting." She laughed. "I still don't own a pair of spikes."

"I grew older still, The list grew longer. My mother could no longer make an 'impression' on my rear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.