06 Home - Cover

06 Home

Copyright© 2012 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 76

Flashback – Tatiana – Hospital interview

Ben had just said I was his girlfriend! This suddenly precipitated three items: I crimsoned like crazy, I felt all tingly inside and I was terribly confused.

My confused state only lasted until the next reporter asked, "Sgt. Blaine, because you were there, could you tell us who or what started the conflict with the terrorists?"

This was the one question which I hoped would not be asked, but I knew it would be asked. I applied pressure on Ben's shoulder and said a silent prayer that he would remember my earlier admonition.

Ben replied, "I am not sure exactly what caused the terrorists to escalate the conflict and attack the hostages. But knowing the Chechen terrorists we can surmise that this was included in their original plan."

I could breathe again until the same reporter continued, "Some have speculated that you gaining access to the school initiated the escalation."

Ben derisively snorted, "That's the biggest bullshit I have ever heard! I'm Marine Recon and they didn't even know I was in the school!"

I also needed to speak to defend Ben so I added, "Sgt. Blaine is correct the Chechens had no idea we were inside the school."

Unfortunately that made them question, "Tatiana, how is it that you know this fact?"

I wasn't sure what to say and then...

Flashback – Masha – Hospital interview

Tatiana made an unfortunate error when she came to Ben's defense and I needed to rectify the situation. I leaned over to Dr. Kaeoorov and ordered, "You need to tell the reporters that Ben is tired and needs to rest."

He smirked but then I added, "If you do not, I will kick your ass on national television!"

Amazingly he then declared, "I am sorry but Sgt. Blaine needs his rest. This interview will have to be continued at a later date. However I am currently available to respond to your questions."

Dr. Kaeoorov and the reporters left the room. When I was sure they were gone I looked at Tatiana and advised, "It was not wise to expose that you were also in the school."

She prepared to reply when Ben interceded, "Masha get off her ass! She saved my life and I'm sure she saved some hostages too. By tomorrow the reporters will have forgotten all about her statement. Even if they don't forget, because you're women, I'm sure the two of you can concoct some sort of plausible excuse."

Tatiana smiled at me and shrugged her shoulders while I realized if Ben had feelings for Tatiana this could further complicate things. I decided to make a strategic retreat and stated, "I'm going to check on Jack."

Ben questioned, "What the hell is wrong with him?"

Tatiana answered, "Ben you were correct. Jack found two doctors and the all three were drunk as скунсов (skunks)."

Ben laughed, "I told you he would find something to get drunk as a skunk with. You know he only did it because he blames himself for what happened to me but it sure as hell wasn't his fault."

I was shocked! Ben had stated the problem succinctly. My Jack blamed himself and I needed to make sure he knew his partner Ben did not hold him responsible. I left to minister to Jack's needs...

Flashback – Ben – After the interviews

There was no way in hell I was going to let Tatiana catch a load of shit from Masha for defending me. Hell, she was the one who dragged me from the school and saved my life! Besides, she was a beautiful as hell woman and was my biggest comfort right now.

Once Masha left she questioned, "Ben, am I your girlfriend?"

I had been thinking about it and replied, "A man would be crazy to not want one of the most beautiful women in the world as his girlfriend. So what are we going to do now?"

She stated, "I think we both need some rest. Then I was surprised as hell when she crawled onto the bed with me, pressed herself against me and gave me an ever so sweet kiss. Yeah if a guy had to have a girlfriend, he could do a hell of a lot worse than Tatiana...

Flashback – Jens

I was furious at my Ben! I watched the interview with him where they called him the hero of Beslan and it made me feel sooo good about him. But then I guess they asked about the beautiful nurse standing next to him and it didn't take a rocket scientist to see that the little female dog was in love with MY BEN!

She even had her hand on his shoulder the whole time!

I was soooo jealous! Not only did I need to take care of Ben's nasty Major, now I had to take care of his skanky, Russian, wannabe girlfriend's rear too.

I searched the Internet to find out more about this Tatiana dog and formulate the proper defense!!!

Flashback – Glen – Undisclosed base

I had a full blown fucking headache and I don't mean my wife this time. I had the translated transcripts of Sgt. Blaine's interview delivered and when I read them I knew we were totally fucked! The Russian media had made him a fucking hero and somehow the damn American media also got wind of the story and they were making a big fucking deal about it. I knew it was only a matter of time until I was going to get calls from the SECNAV (Secretary of the Navy) and had to explain how things became so fucked up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.