06 Home - Cover

06 Home

Copyright© 2012 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 70

Flashback – Ben

I was remembering when I tried to blow up the school, but all of a sudden the memory was interrupted and I heard, "Clear!" Then it felt like a hundred electric eels shocked the hell out of me!

I opened my eyes but couldn't see shit because they were covered with bandages. I tried to sit up but I couldn't fucking do that either so I yelled, "What in the Sam fucking hell is going fucking on!" All this was done as I thrashed around on the damn bed.

Someone touched my arm and a female voice ordered, "Ben, you need to calm down. You were in surgery and if you continue to fight, you will cause further injuries to yourself."

I demanded, "Who the hell are you and where the hell am I?"

She answered, "I am Tatiana. I removed you from the school building and then served as your flight nurse. You are at a regional medical clinic recovering from major surgery."

I continued with the questions, "And what about Jack?"

Tatiana answered, "He, no we were here with you all night and they just stepped out for some breakfast. I will call them if you would like."

I thought for a moment and I was damn sure the 'they' was Jack and Masha and I decided to not bother them. So I replied, "No that's fine, Jack and Masha need some time together."

Then I asked the hard question...

Flashback – Tatiana – In the hospital

I was impressed with several things about Ben: First his Russian was excellent and very close to a native Russian speaker; second he was alert enough to know when I used the term 'they' that I meant Masha and Jack; and finally because he was so alert after the ordeal he went through.

He then asked the question I knew he would ask, "Tatiana, what are the extent of my injuries?"

I touched his shoulder and stated, "I am sorry Ben but that is for your doctor to discuss with you."

He complained, "Damn nurses are the same no matter where you are. They do all the damn work and the doctors get all the credit."

I was surprised that he acknowledged how much work nurses performed, but I needed to correct a false assumption, "Ben, I do not know how, but God must have blessed you because Vladimir Putin's private doctor came here and performed your surgery. I have never heard of that happening before. Now we are going to move you from recovery to the ICU."

The orderlies pushed the postop gurney toward the ICU while I kept my hand on his shoulder. I was shocked when he brought his hand up and put it on top of mine...

Flashback – Jack – In the restaurant

I was having a much better time sitting in the restaurant with Masha because while I was in the hospital, every damn time I looked at Banzai I felt like hell. I'd just embarrassed the hell out of Masha when I told her I wanted her for dessert when my phone rang. I looked at it, didn't recognize the number but figured what the hell so I would answer it.

The minute I answered it I knew it was a huge fucking mistake! I heard, "Sgt. Reynolds, this is your Major, I've been fucking detained in Moscow as a terrorist. So where the hell are you? And don't you dare pull that bad phone connection crap on me again!"

I took a deep breath and replied, "Sir! I'm here with Banzai making sure he recovers."

The Major ordered, "Well you'd better do something to get me the hell out of this prison."

I questioned, "Did you call the Embassy yet?"

He yelled, "Fuck no! I didn't have their God damn phone number and the bastards here wouldn't let me use a phone book."

I laughed under my breath and slightly taunted, "You didn't write the number down before you came here?"

Perhaps that was the wrong thing to do as he shouted, "Hell yes I did! But the fucking bastards took my travel book away from me now..."

The phone went dead - I guess he ran out of time or they cut him off. Masha gave me a quizzical look and I explained, "That was my Major. Apparently he's being detained in Moscow as a terrorist and wants me to help to get him released."

I pulled out my travel book with all the contact numbers and said, "Sorry about this Masha, but I need to call the US Embassy."

She smiled at me and stated, "Jack that is fine. If you don't mind, I need to go find a computer and check in with my work. Please stay here until I return."

I touched her hand and promised, "I'm not going anywhere without you."

She got up from the table and left as I called the Embassy...

Flashback – Masha – Leaving the restaurant

This was perfect as I needed a distraction so I could determine what was occurring with the Sedankina twins. But before I left, I needed to complete one task: I found that little suka waitress, pulled her to the side, flashed my fake FSB badge at her and threatened, "Listen you little bitch, if you flirt with my man again, you, and your whole family might end up in a Siberian gulag! Now where can I find the closest Internet café?"

I could see the appropriate amount of fear in her eyes as she quickly disclosed the location of a nearby establishment. I walked toward the door, but stopped by Jack on the way and delivered a hell of a kiss.

I made it to the Internet café, again flashed my FSB badge and ensured the premises were cleared. Then I sat down and logged in remotely to my office server. Finally I had an e-mail from the twins! As I read the message my blood began to boil: Those stupid Mossad idiots deserved whatever retribution the Sedankina twins provided them. I calmed myself, thought for a few moments and composed new orders for the Sedankina twins then dispatched and a scathing e-mail to the Mossad Generals...

Flashback – Ira and Mira – in Israel

I experienced a glorious shower and was partaking of Mira's excellent repast when the communications server rudely interrupted. I glanced at Mira and she directed, "Continue your consumption Irinka, I will occulate the message."

I traversed to the communications server, occulated the received e-mail from Masha and the second blind copy e-mail to the Mossad Generals and smiled. Working for Masha was multiple times superior to working for the Beast. I dashed off a quick acknowledgment, traversed back to the table, sat down and stated between bites, "Masha has provided clearance for us to eliminate any and all of those involved in the incident of your kidnapping. She also informed the Mossad Generals of the situation and that elimination of the perpetrators was the only recourse."

Irinka smiled and commented, "That was not the response I expected."

I replied, "Yes we have adjusted expectations to match what the Beast would have done but Masha does things differently."

Safia reminded us, "You won't forget about trying to locate my sister."

I smiled at her and declared, "Of course not! Our promise is our bond. We will work on this problem after our repast and after my shower."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.