06 Home
Chapter 62

Copyright© 2012 by Banzai Ben

Flashback – Jens

I had been thinking about Ben's pet Major, all the problems he had caused for Ben, and I came up with a brilliant idea. Yes this would take care of him once and for all!

I had my special bot on his computer so I started it and gave it a new set of instructions. Then I leaned back in my chair and giggled. Yes: Mess with the best and get your rear kicked like the rest...

Flashback – Major M – Undisclosed base

I decided I needed to redo the report which would implicate Sgt. Reynolds. I knew the Old Man was going to need to see me soon so I needed some protection. The words literally flew off my fingers and in no time not only was I finished, I believed it was one of the best pieces of work I had ever done! Hell, I should write novels for a living. I saved it just as the Old Man's aide walked in and stated, "Sir the General would like to see you immediately."

I replied, "Let me print this report for him, then we can leave."

I had a hard time keeping from laughing as I printed the report. I was going to get off Scot free.

Flashback – General Glen – Undisclosed base

My aide fetched the damn Major but I still made him wait in the outer office as a matter of principle. After fifteen minutes I called him into my office and he had a damn grin on his face; something was up.

I started, "Major, we have a serious international incident brewing. It appears that Sgt. Blaine disobeyed orders, entered the Beslan School and was consequently wounded."

Flashback – Major M – Undisclosed base

Damn! How did the Old man get his information? I needed to figure this out – and quickly. But I had my ass covered with the report. I smiled and stated, "Sir! This report should clarify everything."

I handed it to him and leaned back in my chair as he read it.

He read it. I tried to read his face but he had the best damn poker face I'd ever seen. He did flip back and forth several times, made a couple of notes on the report, then he finally looked up and said, "Major, I must say I didn't expect to see a report like this." I smiled (believing my plan had worked) but then he continued, "It takes a brave as hell man to admit to his mistakes like you have done with this report."

My chin about hit the floor and I stuttered, "Mmm-y mmm-istakes? I don't understand."

He smiled at me and explained, "Yes, it says in this report that you are responsible for not supervising Sgt. Blaine adequately and that you take complete responsibility for the results."

I gulped and asked, "Sir! Might I review that report?"

He laughed and answered, "Hell no! It's the most honest report you've ever given me and I plan on keeping it. Now Major, since this is your fault, I expect you to fix it before it gets out of hand. Pack your bags because you're going to Russia."

I question, "And my mission?"

He laughed, "It's all right here in the report. You are to put out any fires using any possible means. Now you are dismissed, I want you in Russia yesterday."

I stood up, left the office in a daze. What the fuck just happened?

Flashback – Jack – In the hospital

I had been waiting forever to hear more about Banzai and I was concerned as hell. I knew he was tough, but there's a limit to everything. The women kept praying, I even said a few more prayers myself and was just getting ready to start making deals with God when a surgeon walked into the waiting room. Even speaking Russian I could tell he said Banzai's name. The three of us leapt off the chairs and made a semi-circle around him. He began to speak in Russian so I pleaded, "Please can you speak in English?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.