06 Home - Cover

06 Home

Copyright© 2012 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 54

Flashback – Ben – Beslan

Yeah, I was more than fucked! I had been hit in the back (By the way Russian body armor doesn't work worth shit! It didn't stop the round and made things worse by peppering the wound with ceramic fragments!!!), I had depleted the Dragonov ammo and one mag of the AK-74 ammo. So I was down to 60 rounds of ammo in a war that should have required ... Well, a fuck of a lot more. I only had one hope and that would require ... We only have our honor and today was a good day to die...

Flashback – Jack – In Moscow

I was aware of the TV somewhat, it was in Russian but it looked like ... Fuck me! It looked like all hell was breaking lose in Beslan!!! Oh hell no! Banzai was there!!!! I tried to call the nurse but...

Flashback – Masha – In Moscow

I was torn like inexpensive fabric in a hurricane! I should take care of the issues with the Sedankina twins, however it appeared that Jack's partner, Ben, had many problems in Beslan!!! I directed the one last operative to help him and I completed some very serious prayers...

Then I began to work on the Sedankina issues!!!

Flashback – Mira – in Israel

I occulated my sister whom I had saved, we acquired Safia's hand and sprinted toward the posterior door. Yes, Safia was correct! We must depart this torture center, post haste, before extrication was no longer an option. The Mossad sons-of-a-female-saluki would be swarming over this location like hymenoptera from a destroyed hive and our extrication was of primary importance. Retribution would occur when time permitted. And trust me, retribution would occur - many times over!!! No one attempted the corporeal insult of my sister without acquiring an exorbitant personal debt!!!!

We acquired the streets and Safia directed us through an exhaustive number of byways until I was totally confused and confounded! We finally entered a flea-infested domicile which I would not even wish upon Kostia.

I questioned, "Safia, is this where we are to locate for safety?"

She replied, "Yes my friend, this is the best housing I have."

I made my sister Ira as comfortable as possible and contemplated how many baths it would take to rid myself of the vermin here but especially the vermin at our last encounter...

Flashback – Major M – Undisclosed base

Holy FUCK! What the hell was going on in Beslan! It looked like it was WWIII! The school was on fire, there were multiple reports of gunshots and where the fucking hell was Sgt. Blaine! I bugged the hell out of the translator but he was less than worthless!!

Flashback – Masha – In Moscow

I was still not sure what happened with the Sedankinas, other than they were fine and the Mossad were not!!! In fact the Mossad had suffered serious loses at the hands of my twins. I had many messages from the Mossad that questioned my control of the girls. I was upset and decided to fight fire with immolation. I sent a scathing e-mail to the Mossad and directly confronted them...

I then turned my attention on Beslan and my one surviving operative. I questioned if she could tell me who the mystery man was ... Then I waited anxiously for the response and continually worried about my Jack...

Flashback – Ben – Beslan

The fuckers kept trying to breech the perimeter to this room, attempting to get to the hostages I'd saved. I kept holding them at bay, but the ammo supply was limited and soon would be depleted. I racked my brain! What the hell would Jack do in this situation? After all, he was my mentor and he always had an answer for every situation, even a situation as dire as this one.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.