06 Home - Cover

06 Home

Copyright© 2012 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 49

Present – Jack – Firefight at the cabin

I'm thankful as hell Alexi grabbed Ivan and hauled ass into the cabin and I need to make sure to thank him and his two sisters. I check that Ivan and Masha are okay then I look out the window and declare, "Fuck! We have two of the team down I need to get back out there and fight!"

Masha comes over and threatens, "Jack don't you dare die or I will kill you!"

I fight back a laugh and reply, "Honey don't worry, I've fought bigger dogs than this and survived."

I grab a range bag full of mags at the front door and head out into the fray, but I'm worried as hell because these bastards mean business.

Present – Jens – Firefight at the cabin

Shit! I'm so busy making sure that Zarika doesn't die that I can't fight. The attackers are approaching my position and it's just a matter of time until they overrun ... Then the most remarkable thing happens. I hear, "Yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi!" Yasmeen runs up, grabs a rifle and begins to fire like a wild woman!

She yells, "No one will hurt my Zarika and live!"

Well this is a big change! Even though she's firing she's not doing a very good job so I command, "Yasmeen, come on hold this shirt on Zarika's wound and I will take over.

We trade places then Jack runs up with a whole range bag full of spare mags and asks, "Who the hell are these fuckers and what the hell do they want?"

I change mags (because Yasmeen wasted the last mag) and reply, "I sure as hell don't know but they sure as hell picked the wrong woman to piss off. I don't get all PMSy but these fuckers attacking us have me pissed off!"

Jack replies, "It looks like one of the twins is down, I should go help..." Then he continues, "No it looks like they have help. Oh fuck no!"

I question, "Jack, what the hell is wrong?"

He points and simply explains, "Reinforcements are coming - look at the two black SUVs..."

Present – Alexi – Firefight at the cabin

I note from the window that my sister Ira has fallen. I look at Mrs. Reynolds and kindly interrogate, "My sister Ira has been injured and my primary mission was to protect Ivan. However..."

She interrupts, "Yes Alexi, I can protect Ivan and you must protect your sisters."

I ready myself to fly out the door when Mrs. Reynolds wonderfully reminds me, "Alexi, you might require more magazines." She then delivers a container full of replacement AR-15 magazines.

I reply, "Thank you Mrs. Reynolds for the extra magazines." I open the door and sprint in a random motion toward my sisters...

Present – Mira and Ira – Firefight at the cabin

I arrive adjacent to my sister Irinka's side and notice she is unconscious because a projectile impacted her cranial carapace protection and now I can produce an exhalation of easement (heave a sigh of relief). However, we are entirely too exposed in this location for continued combat. Then a most remarkable action occurs!!!!

Alexi arrives like the mounted cavalry in an antiquated western genre motion picture! He produces replacement magazines and suggests, "Mira, we must move Ira to safety before the adversarial reinforcements arrive. Her mass constitutes too many kilograms for me to translocate her, so you must convey her and I will provide fire of cover." Then he becomes a terrifying warrior while I acquire Ira and run toward the tree line.

I question, "Alexi what is the status the black utility of sport vehicles? They have arrived adjacent to the cabin but has their intent been revealed?"

He calmly replies, "I can only focus upon one problem at a time."

The doors of the black utility of sport vehicles open and...

Present – Stacy – At the truck stop

Finally the damn vet shows up. He says to the fucking bastard that shot Bo, "Move out of my way so I can work."

I continue to calm Bo and he questions, "What sort of dickhead shot this horse with a hollow point bullet? We need to do some serious surgery on him but we can't move him or he will die. It might just be better to put him down and out of his misery."

I frantically command, "Sir, I'm the billionaire Stacy Summers and I will pay whatever it takes to save this horse."

He looks at me and questions, "This could get very expensive!"

I order, "I don't fucking care if it is to save Bo's life."

I look up as the truckers close around Samantha and her damn husband...

Present – Samantha and Frank – At the truck stop

The truckers surround us, draw even closer and I start to worry! I look at Frank and I can tell for once he's worried too. I look at him reaching for some of his many weapons and decide he's done enough shooting for tonight. It's time for me to step up to the plate and cause a distraction. And what is always the best distraction a woman can use?

I begin to cry and sob, "I sure hope Bo survives..."

Stacy also begins to cry! I can tell it's fake but it has a positive effect on the truckers as one of them comes up, hugs her and comforts her, "Sorry we made you cry missy. But we sure as hell don't go for people shooting horses. Shooting each other is one thing but shooting a horse is something else."

Stacy begins to talk and really saves our bacon when she says...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.