06 Home - Cover

06 Home

Copyright© 2012 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 38

Flashback – Ben – In Moscow

Damn! This was great, Yelena was squeezing my arm and pressing her tits into it so hard it had to hurt her. The rat races started, then some damn drunk leaned over the track, lost his balance, fell on the track and broke the hell out of it. The damn rats didn't waste any time and started swarming into the room and biting the hell out of the patrons.

Yelena yelled, "Help me, save me!"

I tossed her over one shoulder, grabbed Masha over the other shoulder and ran like hell for the exit - kicking the fucking rats and other patrons out of my way. Nothing would ruin tonight's mood more than one of the girls getting bitten by a rat...

Flashback – Masha – In Moscow

I was impressed with Sgt. Blaine's physical prowess and ability to seize control of a terrible situation. When the drunken man destroyed the track, the rats were whipped into a frenzy. They tried to escape but thought any human was their enemy and started to inflict serious wounds on the patrons.

I was concerned I would have to take action which might jeopardize my role when Sgt. Blaine took control of matters. I looked across his back to Yelena and smiled and she smiled back. Yes she was going to get lucky tonight and I was going to do my duty for my country...

Flashback – Jack – In Moscow

Damn! I was just falling asleep when Banzai barged into the room making a hell of a noise and flipped on the light. I sat up in bed and quickly noticed he wasn't alone - he was with two of the most beautiful women I had ever seen! The blonde one was a little young for me but the other one...

They were speaking in Russian so I cleared my voice and questioned, "What the hell is going on?"

They all began talking at the same time, this time in English, but it was almost as bad as when they were speaking Russian.

Finally the older woman said, "Shhh! I will tell the story."

Banzai and the younger girl began making out (the lucky bastard) while the older woman said, "My name is Masha, we were at the local bar when a drunken person broke the rat track..."

I interrupted, "Rat track, what the hell is a rat track?"

She politely asked, "Do you mind if I sit on your bed while I explain everything?"

I thought, 'Hell yes you can sit on my bed, or even in my bed I don't care', but I answered, "Sure that's fine with me..."

Flashback – Masha – In Moscow the next morning

I never co-mingle saliva and relate the specifics, but shockingly I am in love! I lay in the perspiration soaked bed while Jack was at the stove (in the nude) preparing me breakfast and attempting to sing a song. I studied him and realized I had never encountered a man such as this before. He was the most tender, caring and concerned lover I had ever experienced and for once I was completely sated.

I was also thankful that Yelena escorted Sgt. Blaine back to 'our' room so Jack and I could enjoy the privacy we required.

However as I watched him, I had troubling thoughts...

He looked at me and asked...

Flashback – Jack – In Moscow the next morning

Damn! What a hell of a night! Masha was a hell of a woman and an incredible lover - I'd never had better. Now to impress her with my culinary and vocal skills. But I glance at her, see that she's frowning and asked, "What's wrong Masha?"

She started to answer when Banzai flew into the room and announced, "Dammit Jack, we're going to be late!"

He took one look at me, another look at Masha in my bed, blushed and muttered a kind of apology, "Sorry I didn't know. Jack we need to change and get going."

I looked and Masha and made a quick decision, "Banzai, it's not like they really need me. Tell them I'm sick today..."

Flashback – Banzai – In Moscow the next morning

Wow! From the looks of things, Jack got real lucky and me, well Yelena was beautiful but she wasn't that good in the sack. It felt like she was only doing it because she had to, yeah like she was a prostitute or something; all the right moves but none of the emotion. Then when I woke up in the morning she was gone and left a note which said she needed to get to work.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.