06 Home - Cover

06 Home

Copyright© 2012 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 36

Flashback – Jack – In Moscow one week later

One lonely as hell week in Russia and it isn't anything like I thought it would be. Here I am alone again, like I have been every night. I never figured that I'd need to speak Russian since I assumed I would hang out with Banzai. But Banzai is out having a hell of a time with his new Spetsnaz friends and I'm stuck here without even a decent damn TV station to watch. I did venture out once at night and promptly got lost - it was embarrassing as hell that my FSB escorts had to take me back to the hotel.

Hell! Where are all the Russian women I thought I would meet? Oh well at least I have some damn good vodka. Even though it's still not yet winter, it's cold enough at night that I can keep my vodka cold outside. I open the window, pull it in off the sill, unscrew the cap and take a big swig...

Shit! I had such a dream on the flight over here of meeting a special woman and spending – well the rest of my life with her and I'm upset as hell because it seems like it was just another dream. I unscrew the lid, take another good swig and ponder in despair, 'at least I have the vodka'...

Flashback – Ben – In Moscow

What a hell of a great week, I'm in heaven! Russia is even better than I thought it would be! I made friends with the Spetsnaz immediately, we train like hell during the day then party like hell at night. I only wish Jack was here. I don't understand why he stays in the hotel room so much. Shit! He's turned into some kind of hermit. Wow, here comes a couple of new women...

Flashback – Masha – In Moscow

This mission has been more difficult than I imagined. I have observed the Sgts. training. However when the evening comes, I can only find Sgt. Blaine while Sgt. Reynolds is absent. So earlier in the day I hired some help (Yelena). We spent the afternoon reviewing our plan and I emphasized what would happen if she deviated from the plan. We've arrived at the bar Sgt. Blaine frequents, located him at his normal location and closed upon our prey.

The plan was working perfectly and I watched as Sgt. Blaine's eyes were mechanically attached to us. We were almost collocated with him when, as typically happened, the Spetsnaz intercepted us and started flirting with us. I leaned over, whispered in my hired help's ear and we began our deception.

She yelled, "Leave me alone you brutes."

I added to the commotion, "Someone please help!"

They laughed and began to call us vulgar names (typical Russian men) but it had the desired effect. Sgt. Blaine leapt from his bar stool, came up to us and questioned (in excellent Russian), "Are these men bothering you?"

I responded, "Thank you. Yes they are!"

He turned and yelled at the Spetsnaz, "Can't you tell these women are ladies! Leave them alone or you will have to answer to me."

I inwardly smirked because I knew he had already defeated the best of them in manual combat. They laughed, slapped him on the back and returned to their table.

Yelena played her part perfectly. She hugged his arm and said, "You are my hero! Let me buy you a drink."

I maneuvered us toward a free booth and we slid in with Sgt. Blaine between us as Yelena was pressed tightly against him. I alerted a waitress, ordered a round of vodka, then leaned over to pass her 1000 rubles and whispered, "Keep bringing drinks until I tell you to stop."

We were getting comfortable when the nightly entertainment began...

Flashback – Ben – In Moscow

Damn! I lucked out tonight and landed the hottest woman in the bar, Yelena and her almost as hot friend Masha. It was all I could do to keep from laughing since I and my new Spetsnaz friends worked out a plan where they would accost my target women, then I would 'save' them and the women would be grateful to me. I looked at my Spetsnaz friend's table, and they raised a toast to me...

Yelena couldn't keep her hands and body off me - if she was any closer I'd be inside her. But Masha was a bit more conservative. It was a little early to ask, but I thought Jack and I were going to get really lucky tonight. Yeah nothing like bagging a beauty for my best friend ... I wondered how thankful he would be.

We had a great time drinking and laughing and I was getting ready to ask if they would like to come back to my place, when the nightly entertainment started – the rat races. Damn I loved Moscow! Some poor bastard caught some wild rats during the day and then each night they would race them on a special track and everyone bet on them!

The announcer stated, "We have spared no expense to bring you the biggest rats in Moscow..."

It was our cue and we all yelled, "Other than the politicians." Then we laughed.

The announcer continued, "So come up, pick your favorite rat and ladies and gentlemen place your bets."

Yelena musically suggested, "Let's go pick out a favorite rat." And we all headed toward the holding pens.

Tonight's group of rats was especially nasty looking - I swear some of them were almost as big as a cat. They seemed agitated, and bit at the cages.

Yelena pointed to one medium sized brown rat and remarked, "That is my favorite rat, I will bet on him."

Masha pointed at a huge, grotesque, and practically malformed rat and stated, "I like the one over there and I will bet on it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.