06 Home - Cover

06 Home

Copyright© 2012 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 33

Present – Thom – At Houston Intercontinental Airport

Byron looks at me and asks, "So when are we headed back to the cabin and Mabel's cooking?"

I shake my head and reply, "Weren't you listening? We're not headed back - they want us to go after Megan."

Byron looks sheepish and states, "I was distracted because I think we're being followed and didn't hear anything you said. Wait! You mean we're supposed to actually enter that damn country?"

I know if Byron thinks we're being followed, then we are in all likelihood being followed. I begin to question, "We're being followed? Who the hell are they and where the hell are they?"

He coolly answers...

Present – Byron – At Houston Intercontinental Airport

I answer Thom, "Yeah there's a couple of suits that I've seen one too many times looking in our direction. Now, are you telling me we're going to Venezuela?"

Thom replies, "Shit! We need to shake those suits. And hell yes we're going to Venezuela!"

I answer, "How about we use the normal 'bathroom ruse' on them, apprehend them and see who the hell they are?"

Thom grins, "I like that idea even better than grabbing a cup of coffee."

So we head to the nearest bathroom, prepare and wait...

Damn! We've waited in this bathroom for what seems like forever and the suits never followed us in. Thom finally says, "Well Byron, either you were wrong this time or the suits have gotten smarter."

I complain, "Wrong my ass! I know when we're being followed. Let's get out of here and see if we can figure out what happened."

We head out the door, recon the area but the suits are gone.

Then we're both stunned as this lovely sexy blonde lady who looks like a supermodel slinks toward us, walks right up to Thom, grabs him and gives him a hell of a kiss on the lips. At first he fights, then he begins to get into it...

Present – Thom – At Houston Intercontinental Airport

Damn! I never knew the women in Houston were this friendly! If I had I would have moved down here years ago. A sexy as hell woman walks up to me, doesn't say a word, and begins to play tonsil hockey with me. At first I struggle then I begin to enjoy it, finally I hear Byron clear his throat so I pull away.

She grins at me and announces with a slight European accent, "I am Inga, Masha asked me to come here and assist the two of you."

Byron holds out his hand and says, "Pleased to meet you Inga, are you the one that took care of the suits who were following us?"

She hugs Byron and in the traditional European fashion kisses him on both cheeks. Then answers, "Yes Byron, they were from a three letter branch of your government and would have presented some problems for our upcoming trip."

I question, "Our upcoming trip? I thought it was only for Byron and me and that I needed to arrange the trip."

She gives us a devastating smile and replies, "I am going to assist you and your arrangement is no longer necessary - I have already arranged the flight for us. Now we must leave because time is deteriorating."

She turns and sexily slinks away, in a way that only sexy as hell women know how to walk. My eyes are riveted on her ass when Byron leans over and interrupts my fantasies, "Thom are you sure about this?"

I look at him and admit, "Byron, I wish we had a woman with looks like this on our team. She could walk right up to the target and eliminate them without them suspecting a thing."

She turns, grins and confirms, "Thom, you are correct and would be wise to follow your own guidance. You never should have let me approach you in the manner which I did. If you were my target, you would have been terminated. As it is I liberated your wallet."

I pat my pockets and – sure enough it's gone. She holds it up, I snatch it out of her hands and Byron begins to laugh, "Damn Thom, you must be getting old."

I counter, "Oh yeah? I would have loved to see you resist Inga."

She drops back, takes my arm and says, "Thom, Byron is much more impervious to my feminine charms so that is why I chose you. You were the easier target. However Byron should also check for his wallet."

Byron begins to pat his pockets and gripes, "Hell! My wallet's gone too."

Inga giggles, hold up his wallet and challenges, "Byron, sometimes you are too easily distracted."

He grabs his wallet and complains, "Damn sneaky women."

Inga gives us another smile and replies, "Thank you for the compliment."

Inga leads us away and I wonder just what the hell we've gotten ourselves into...

Present – Jens – At the cabin

There's a hell of a noise in the hallway! It sounds like a fight so I decide I need to get up and see what's going on. I walk out into the hallway, see Maria looking at me and question, "What the hell is all that noise."

She confirms my suspicion when she says, "It sounds like a cat fight in your mom and the girl's room."

I add, "But something doesn't sound quite right."

Maria suggests, "Why don't I go see what's going on."

She heads down the hallway, opens the door, begins to laugh and says, "Jens, you need to come and see this..."

I get to the room and almost bust a gut holding back my laughter. Mabel is in there and is shaking her spoon at Evelyn and Yasmeen. Zarika, has blood on her face and is crying. Mabel demands, "Just who do you think you are making so much noise and waking me out of a good dream? I should wallop both of you."

Evelyn challenges, "I'd love to see you try to hit me with that spoon."

It wasn't the wisest thing Evelyn had ever said or done. Mabel heads toward Evelyn but Yasmeen steps in her way and threatens, "Leave my mother alone Nubian cooking slave and go make me a sandwich bitch."

That was even less wise than Evelyn's comment! Mabel spouts, "I'll teach you to be mouthy with me!" Then she begins to wallop Yasmeen with the spoon. Yasmeen soon wises up and runs into the bathroom for protection.

Mabel looks at Evelyn and growls, "Now it's your turn!" Evelyn drops back in a classic oriental defensive stance and Maria questions, "Jens, does your mom know martial arts?"

I giggle, "Not at all - she's sooo going to get walloped."

Maria continues, "Aren't you worried Evelyn will get hurt?"

I giggle and answer, "Maria, that's your problem."

I turn, leave the room and head back to my bedroom. Yeah it's nice being the one in charge...

Present – Maria – At the cabin

What the hell! When did this bullshit become my problem? I decide to take a page out of Jens' playbook, pull out an air horn and let go with a long blast. It gets their attention so I look at them and order, "That's enough of this bullshit! Now Mabel tell me what has you so fired up since it's normal for Yasmeen and Zarika to fight all the time."

Mabel answers, "If it was just the girls fighting I wouldn't be so upset. But the young mouthy girl was holding Zarika while this ... this ... this woman was beating her! Now where I come from that's called child abuse."

I look at Zarika and question, "Is Mabel telling the truth?"

Zarika, continues to cry and just nods her head.

I glare at Evelyn and demand, "Where I come from that's child abuse! You have ten minutes to pack and get the hell out of here before I kick your ass, and I promise you won't like it!"

Evelyn complains, "But this is my daughter's house, you can't throw me out. Glen do something about this."

I turn and see Glen behind me and wonder if I've overstepped my boundaries. He glares at her and says, "Evelyn dammit! I'm doing something now that I should have done years ago. You already fucked up Jennifer's life and I'm not going to let you mess up these two girl's lives. Forget packing your clothes because where I'm taking you they provide the clothes for you."

Evelyn nags, "Glen, like hell you're taking me out of here!"

If stares could kill, Evelyn would die a hundred times over. A smile rises at the corner of Glen's mouth and he states, "Evelyn you have two choices: You can come with me and we will get you into a clinic, or you can stay here and I will call the police and report the child abuse so you can go to jail."

Evelyn thinks for about a minute and finally concedes, "Okay Glen have it your way, but you're making a big mistake."

Glen escorts Evelyn out of the room and requests, "Please tell Jennifer what I'm doing and that I will call her tomorrow."

When they're gone, I look at Mabel and she comments, "How in the world did that nice man end up with a wife like her?"

I shake my head, "I certainly don't understand it and what amazes me even more is how my Princess Boss grew up in that family and remained relatively normal."

Mabel immediately questions, "Princess Boss?"

I laugh, "Yeah, that's my pet name for Jens. But don't ever let her hear you calling her that. She hates being called a princess and will kick your ass. Will you please take care of getting Zarika cleaned up and Yasmeen out of the bathroom and into bed, I need to go and report all this to Jens."

Mabel replies, "I'm going to let Zarika sleep in my room tonight so they don't fight anymore. You go and tell your Princess Boss what happened."

I head out the door and think - I need a fucking drink! Hell I need a whole fucking bottle! I sure hope Linus isn't having as much trouble as I am.

I pass by the door of the twisted sister's room and hear a hell of a noise coming from their room - now what the hell is going on? I pound on the door and shout, "Get the hell to sleep!" And thankfully, the noise stops.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.