06 Home - Cover

06 Home

Copyright© 2012 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 29

Present – Samantha – At Bob's Country Bunker

Liz immediately agrees to the terms of Stacy Summer's interview (we have to take her and her horse trailer to the closest large city) and I get an exclusive with her. Boy, do I have questions to ask her!

I nod at Frank, he turns on the camera and I begin...

Present – Liz – At the cabin (finally the same timeline as Ben and Stacy)

I sit beside Jens and hold her hand for support: She has a bowl of her favorite chocolate cookies in her lap, Sharik is on the other side of her and she has her dreaded foam brick to throw at the TV. My fiancé, Bernie, sits on the other side of me and holds my other hand (Yeah, we're engaged so live with it!). Mira, Ira, Alexi, Jack, Masha and Ivan are all in the room too. Samantha starts her interview...

Present – Samantha – At Bob's Country Bunker

I start, "Hello America, this is Samantha Cohen reporting from Bob's Country Bunker in Texas for the Truth Network. Tonight we are excited to bring you an exclusive interview with the billionaire, and formerly missing, heiress Stacy Summers. Tell me Ms. Summers, how are you?"

She replies, "Excuse me I think you mean millionaire."

I correct her, "No Ms. Summers, since you've been missing your businesses have done very well. You are now a billionaire and one of the richest women in the world."

She looks a little startled, catches herself and comments, "Well my Grandmamma always did make wise investments. Thank you for asking I am doing well considering everything I've been through."

I continue with another question, "Would you care to elaborate on your ordeals?"

She gets a determined look on her face and states, "Yes, I would like to clear the air about some things that have happened. Many people think I disappeared because I couldn't stand the responsibility - that's a huge fallacy! I left because my parents wanted to get me committed to a mental institution."

I ask, "Why would they want to do that?"

She answers, "Because they wanted the inheritance from my Grandmamma all for themselves. You see they had already used up their inheritance and then wanted mine. Then they hired a couple of goons to try to kill me."

I query, "Obviously they failed, what happened?"

Stacy answers, "Well I'm alive aren't I? Yes Ben Blaine rescued me from their evil clutches."

I try to get more information, "Was that the couple that were found dead at a bus stop?"

She smiles and evades my question perfectly, "I don't know what you're talking about. All I know is Ben rescued me..."

Present – Liz – At the cabin

Jens throws the foam brick at the TV, nails Stacy and begins to yell, "He should have let you die you horrible woman (she almost said bitch but Ivan and Masha were in the room)!"

Sharik runs and fetches the brick.

I say, "Jens, shush. We can't hear the interview."

Samantha continues, "Can you tell me more about your time with Ben Blaine?"

Stacy smiles again, "Samantha, I already told you I will not discuss my time with Ben with you. However, I will say he's the most wonderful man in the world."

Jens yells at the TV, "Damn right you female dog and much better than you deserve!"

Sharik begins to bark and I scold her, "Jens, there might be important information that she gives us so shush!"

We missed the question because of Jens' and Sharik's ranting and hear Stacy answer, "Samantha I don't understand your question."

Samantha repeats, "Well we have heard that you and Ben Blaine were all over Texas and waged your own private war against the banditos. Is this true?"

Stacy smiles and asserts, "If you continue to attempt to link Ben Blaine with me then this interview is over..."

We watch as Stacy begins to look a little sick and asks, "Samantha will you please turn off the camera for a moment."

I wonder what the hell is going on. It seems like it takes forever and when the camera finally comes back on and Stacy apologizes, "Sorry about that Samantha, but I'm pregnant and..."

We never get to hear the rest because Jens goes ballistic! She throws the glass bowl with her cookies at the TV. It smashes the screen, smoke boils out of the innards, Jens jumps up and yells, "I'm going to kill both their asses!"

Ivan yells, "Goggie asses." Which pisses Masha off and all hell breaks loose.

Present – Samantha – At Bob's Country Bunker

I reply and then ask for confirmation, "That's fine Stacy America doesn't need to see you get sick. You told me you're pregnant because you were violently attacked."

Stacy gets a hard look in her eyes and declares, "That's right, the same man that killed my parents also raped me and now I'm pregnant as a result of the rape."

I comment, "Stacy that seems improbable."

She says, "Oh yeah, well look at this!"

She takes off her tactical vest, turns her back to the camera and removes her shirt. Everyone can see the letters G-U-Y crudely branded into her back. She puts her shirt back on, looks at me and states, "I showed you that brand because I want you to know I'm going to use part of my money to setup a clinic for women that have been abused."

I follow with another question, "How will your clinic be any different than the hundreds of other clinics which already do this."

She smirks and has a ready reply, "Because my clinic will concentrate on teaching the women what Ben Blaine taught me: How to defend yourself and prevent the attack in the first place. And to fight like hell when they are attacked."

I wonder, "Won't that make some women want to take revenge?"

She smiles and agrees, "Yes it certainly will, and I would say it's about time."

Present – Liz – At the cabin (finally the same timeline as Ben and Stacy)

It seems that Samantha already knew about Stacy being pregnant but she didn't bother to tell me? Had I known I sure wouldn't have let Jens watch this interview. Jens is more angry than I've ever seen her - she's ranting and raving about killing them all and letting God sort them out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.