06 Home - Cover

06 Home

Copyright© 2012 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 22

Flashback – Major M – Undisclosed location

I looked at my men and ordered, "Put down your weapons. We are going to surrender."

As I put down my weapons the L.Cpl. complained, "Surrender! Have you lost your mind?"

The Sgt. decked him and put down his weapons as he added, "Sir, I hope this is part of your plan."

I replied, "Right now I'd rather take my chances with Baskerville than the Sedankina twins."

Plus, I hoped to finally get a good look at the vehicle and the drivers. However I didn't count on what happened next.

Flashback – Ben – Undisclosed location

Shit! The Major was surrendering! At first I wasn't sure what to do, then I realized this was great for us and our plan because if they didn't have their weapons, then they might not accidentally shoot us. I cranked up the smoke screen, floored my Frankentruck and began circling the Major and his men.

Flashback – Jack – Undisclosed location

I bailed off the back of the Frankenmonster and realized the Major and his men put down their weapons. Well other than the one of them that was already on the ground. Banzai started circling them (and damn near ran me over). I ran up to the Major first then shocked the hell out of everyone with the Frankenprod, It was satisfying as hell!

Banzai pulled the Frankenmonster far enough away that I could see what I was doing and I started to restrain our men. Banzai came over and said, "Jack, make sure you use thumb cuffs on the Major."

We bagged and tagged them, then we loaded them onto the back of the Frankenmonster and strapped them down just like Ira.

Ira made some noise so I disguised my voice and ordered, "Shut up bitch!"

Banzai took off again and I rode in the back with the Major and the other trash...

Flashback – Ben – Undisclosed location

Damn now that was fun! Oh I know it was a shitty thing to do to our own men, but the Major had it coming for not getting us out of this fucking desert sooner. Besides, it's not like we really hurt him or had plans to hurt him.

Mira made some noise. I looked over at her and I just couldn't resist...

Flashback – Mira – Undisclosed location

The offspring of a female saluki has placed his phalangeal unit on my lower bipedal unit and is very gently massaging it. I detested it at first but then it began to agreeably affect me and I imagined it being my Sgt. Blaine's hand on my lower bipedal unit.

He moved his hand higher and I...

I was so embarrassed!

Flashback – Ben – Undisclosed location

Wow! Mira really got into my leg massage. When I moved my hand higher, she shuddered and I think she had an orgasm. Then I felt badly about what I did so I put my hand back on the wheel and tried my best to ignore her...

Flashback – Major M – Undisclosed location

Dammit all! I had a hell of a headache, my muscles ached and my ass felt like something big bit it. Plus, I was bound, gagged, my head was bagged and I believed I was on Baskerville. I began to move when someone came over and yelled, "Move or make any noise and I will shock you again."

I stopped moving then I heard the L.Cpl. making a hell of a noise. The voice repeated the warning but the L.Cpl. didn't stop. Then I heard a loud zap and he went quiet. So, these bastards were serious!

This was a fine fucking mess! Yes we had surrendered in hopes of seeing Baskerville and none of that plan worked. I started to mess with my restraints, realized I had on thumb cuffs and knew it was worthless to try to pick them because I couldn't get to the locks.

I just had to wait and hope they would make a mistake that would let me escape...

Flashback – Ira – Undisclosed location

I cognated that Baskerville had captured Major M and his men which confounded me. One of the men would not remain quiet and my auditory units detected a loud zap. The demon with the electronic torture device must have used it to silence the offender. I secretly hoped it was Mira's Major M because he deserved it. It was his fault we were captured and humiliated by this situation. At least he shared in my misery.

The ride of Baskerville was quite harsh and I was thankful for the pad underneath me. Yes our captors treated us very well which further confounded me...

Flashback – Jack – Undisclosed location

The damn L.Cpl. wouldn't stop making noise so I shocked him again. He tried to flop like a fish but was restrained too tightly and couldn't move but it did knock his ass out again. I was sure glad Banzai never tested this damn Frankenprod on me!

We were making good time toward the coast and our upcoming exfiltration from this God forsaken desert. I let my mind wander to thoughts of Russian women, vodka, cold damn weather, more Russian women and more vodka. Yeah, it was going to be great getting the hell out of this woebegone country.

Banzai honked the horn which shook me out of my daydreams. What the hell was going on now?

Flashback – Ben – Undisclosed location

Shit! This was the last thing I wanted to happen and of all the bad luck! Here we were in the middle of no-fucking-where and we chance to meet another convoy! Oh I could kick in the rockets and outrun them, but after our last problem with the tie rod, I don't want to chance a wreck, not with Mira, Ira and everyone else on board.

I honked the horn to alert Jack and hope he figured out what I wanted...

Flashback – Jack – Undisclosed location

I slipped on my thermal goggles and saw a fucking convoy. I jumped up, grabbed an RPG and let fly at the first truck. It hits home and stopped the convoy. Then I moved over to the machine gun, strapped myself in and begin to fire.

At least this convoy didn't seem to be a trap like the last one. But I wish Banzai would get this Frankenmonster moving! I know why he won't - he's worried about hurting one of our passengers.

I'm not sure what happened, but something made Banzai kick the Frankenmonster in the ass and now we flew.

Flashback – Major M – Undisclosed location

It had been interesting as hell hearing Baskerville attack something. But I wasn't that impressed because we seemed to be moving much slower than I imagined. I heard an RPG, then what sounded like a Russian fifty caliber machine gun.

Something else happened because suddenly the noise level became overbearing and Baskerville practically leaped ahead!

Flashback – Mira – Undisclosed location

My captor stated, "Don't worry, we are attacking a convoy."

His voice, there was something about it...

My auditory units detected the sound of an RPG then machine gun fire, however Baskerville did not seem to be proceeding with any apparent velocity.

Then my captor yelled, "Shit! Hold on to your ass!"

My auditory units were assaulted by a fearful cacophony and Baskerville leapt into action...

Flashback – Ben – Undisclosed location

Shit! I guess all convoys now had some sort of air support. A couple of Hind gunships popped up from behind a big dune and I was forced to floor it and begin dodging like crazy. One let go with some rockets which I barely dodged and I yelled one word to Jack, "Hinds."

I headed right at the Hinds in hopes they couldn't get their noses low enough to fire more rockets...

Flashback – Jack – Undisclosed location

Banzai yelled, "Hinds!" Then he began juking the Frankentruck around like crazy. Some rockets impacted the ground first to the right and then to the left side of the Frankentruck and I jumped into action. I grabbed a manpad, fired up the battery, scanned the area and finally got a lock. I fired and grinned as the manpad didn't miss.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.