The Family Reunion
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When Zack goes to his family reunion, he doesn't realise that he's carrying a virus...a virus that lowers inhibitions and increases arousal...a virus that will soon affect everyone in his entire extended family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Becky was almost giddy with excitement, as her father forcibly led her away from. She knew that within half an hour, the two of them would be fucking, exchanging fluids with gleeful abandonment. She knew that he'd be pounding into her, his young daughter, soon enough. He'd fill her with his spunk and give her the hard fuck that she so desperately needed...

Her father might not know it yet, but Becky did, and she found the idea extremely exciting.

Albert, for his part, was furious. His blood was boiling; his innocent daughter, his baby girl was ... she'd turned into some kind of ... slut.

Yes, that was the word. Slut. His daughter was a slut; nothing but a dirty, whorish slut. She wasn't the virgin-until-marriage that he'd been imagining; she was a slutty little teenage tramp, who had let someone stick their cock between her legs and pump until they filled her up with cum. She'd probably been egging him on, too, begging him to stick his hard rod between her legs and fuck her like the whore she was.

Albert was unaware that his breathing has quickened, as his mind was filled with images of his daughter, naked, spreading her legs and pleading to be fucked. His cock throbbed, harder than it had been in years, and his grip on his daughter tightened as he dragged her into his bedroom and threw her onto the bed.

What made him angriest was the sense of betrayal - he had trusted her, damn it. He thought back to all the times he'd let her go out on a date - she was probably no more than a few feet out the door before her top was off and her hands were down the boy's pants. He thought back to the time he'd let her have the house to herself for a whole weekend - knowing what a dirty slut his daughter was, she'd probably invited the entire football team over, and spent the full forty-eight hours he'd been away having every hole filled. She'd probably lined all the guys up, and taken them on three at a time, until the whole team was spent...

And worst of all, just a few minutes ago he'd excused her grinding as unintentionally sexual behaviour, instead of the attempt at incest that it clearly was. She hadn't wanted to sit on his lap, or get comfortable ... no, she'd wanted to seduce her own father, have sperm shot up inside of her from the same dick that had conceived her in the first place...

Well, that sort of behaviour was unacceptable. He wouldn't stand for it.

They reached Becky's room - if he'd been thinking, he would have recognised that it was filled with the stench of sex, but his mind was on the misbehaviour of his teenage daughter.

"Young lady," he began, his voice low and dangerous. "I'd ask you to explain yourself, but I suspect you'd just try to seduce me. So lay down, shut up, and take your punishment.

"I haven't spanked you since you were a little girl, but I'm sure you remember how it goes."

Albert's fly was still undone and as he sat down, his erection popped out. He tried to ignore it, ignore the way that Becky's eyes lit up at the sight of a hard cock. He was a firm believer in corporal punishment, and a tiny part of him held out hope that after a good, hard spanking, he'd have his innocent little angel back.

Becky lay down on her father's lap. She moaned at the feeling of his hard cock, poking against his belly. She writhed in pleasure as he flipped up her skirt and lowered her panties. And she squealed in delight and surprise as he lifted his hand, and brought it down hard on her wriggling arse.

The Virus had a number of minor side-effects, and one of them was altering pain receptors to produce pleasure, instead. Unless the flesh was being severely damaged, any activity that would produce minor pain brought intense pleasure, instead. Hard, brutal fucking; spanking; slaps, nipple-twists, scratches ... the Virus wanted its host to feel nothing but pleasure, so that it would seek out more and more pleasure, and distribute the Virus to more and more hosts...

After five hard smacks on her rump, Becky had an orgasm, and Albert started to realise that his discipline may not be as effective at bringing his daughter back as he had hoped. What's more, the smell of her was starting to fill his nostrils, cloud his mind ... her sweat was all over his legs and hands, and her wet pussy had soaked through his pants; he could feel her juices on his leg.

As the Virus started to take hold of Albert's brain (and other organs), his thinking got a bit jumbled. His daughter was a slut, he reasoned, a dirty little slut who loved to be fucked, who needed to be fucked, who needed to submit. Yes, submit ... if he showed his daughter that he was worth submitting to, then she wouldn't question him, she'd behave, she'd be good.

If he showed his daughter he was someone to be feared and respected, she'd change, she'd stop being a fuck-happy slut and start being his good little virginial daughter again.

And what was the best way to show his daughter he was someone to submit to, to demonstrate that he was an alpha male, the top dog, someone she should unquestioningly respect the authority of? Well obviously he had to talk to her in the only language she understood, and fuck her. If he fucked her harder than anyone had ever fucked her before, if he brought her to a screaming orgasm and filled her hot cunt with his steaming jism, he'd have his little girl back and everything would be normal again.

Becky wasn't aware of the convoluted logic running through her father's head, all she was aware of was that as she was coming down from her intense orgasm, her father had been taking his clothes off, and when she finally opened her eyes, it was met with a close-up view of her father's cock, pointed right at her face, waiting for her to take it in her mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.